Assassins Among Us - Rules/Info/OOC

Started by persephone325, October 30, 2013, 05:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on March 15, 2014, 10:52:38 PM
lol Things won't be moving as fast as the first time, since we have almost double the amount of players. ^^ Yay!

That is awesome.

persephone325

As much as I would like this game to move quickly, I know that's not possible because of real life stuff. I'm just excited to run this game again! Haha!

*is nerding out* lol
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Phaia

I am also excited playing my first game like this and thanks persephone for running it!!

Phaia

persephone325

Quote from: Phaia on March 16, 2014, 03:40:15 AM
I am also excited playing my first game like this and thanks persephone for running it!!

Phaia

Well, welcome! I'm glad you wanted to join. ^^ I hope you enjoy the game, Phaia! I know my first time playing here, I was super nervous. But it turned out to be so much fun! After that, I started working on my own game idea. Thus, the Assassins Among Us game was born. :D
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

yugi006

Quote from: persephone325 on March 16, 2014, 03:12:27 AM
As much as I would like this game to move quickly, I know that's not possible because of real life stuff. I'm just excited to run this game again! Haha!

*is nerding out* lol

I'm excited to have an awesome person run something lke this. Too bad you aren't playing though cause you would have had my support.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on March 16, 2014, 04:01:30 AM
I'm excited to have an awesome person run something lke this. Too bad you aren't playing though cause you would have had my support.

*blush* I wish I was playing, too! You're not the first person to tell me that. Haha. ^^
I don't know.

yugi006

I'm sure I won't be the last but I would love it if when you do play I get a role that lets me protected you.

persephone325

Quote from: yugi006 on March 16, 2014, 04:22:56 AM
I'm sure I won't be the last but I would love it if when you do play I get a role that lets me protected you.

^^ Well aren't you just a sweetie... ;)

Maybe one game we play together, Saffron will take that into account. *shifty eyes, dropping "subtle" hints* XD
I don't know.

yugi006

I think we both know who the sweetie is.  ;)

Well actually it has happened quite a numerous times but I always get killed or voted off to early. Maybe next time I'll stay in long enough to help you.

Josietta

You might wanna give Silver a PM.  I'm not even sure she is on E right now. She was dealing with some RL stuff not too long ago and had taken temporary hiatus.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

persephone325

Quote from: Josietta on March 16, 2014, 04:19:57 PM
You might wanna give Silver a PM.  I'm not even sure she is on E right now. She was dealing with some RL stuff not too long ago and had taken temporary hiatus.

Ah. Thanks for letting me know. ;)

Quote from: yugi006 on March 16, 2014, 11:45:05 AM
I think we both know who the sweetie is.  ;)

Well actually it has happened quite a numerous times but I always get killed or voted off to early. Maybe next time I'll stay in long enough to help you.

^^ Provided you're not a bad guy! lol
I don't know.

Phaia

we can change our vote? Correct?

Phaia

persephone325

Quote from: Phaia on March 16, 2014, 04:31:43 PM
we can change our vote? Correct?

Phaia

Yes. Until I state otherwise. ^^

Quote from: persephone325 on October 30, 2013, 05:03:57 PM
Votes can always be changed. Until a "Final Lynch Vote" tally is posted, you may change your vote as many times and as often as you like.
I don't know.

Silver

I've already spoken to Persephone, I am withdrawing from the game. Have fun all. ♥
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

persephone325

Quote from: Silver on March 16, 2014, 05:06:55 PM
I've already spoken to Persephone, I am withdrawing from the game. Have fun all. ♥

*hugs* I hope to see you around again, Silver! ^^
I don't know.

persephone325

So Sasha hasn't been around in over a week. I'm just going to say last call for vote changes before I announce the Sheriff Monday morning or late afternoon. You guys can change your votes as much as you want until then.
I don't know.

persephone325

Alrighty. I'll be posting the night results in a bit.
I don't know.

yugi006

So what is the count for the number of bad guys versus the number of good guys?

persephone325

3 bad guys (the Trainer can use his ability every third night to add to their ranks), and 15 good guys.
I don't know.

yugi006

Blythe

Won't be as active the next couple of days on E. Will try to post/vote and keep up, just wanted to give a quick notice that I might be a bit slow. >_<

persephone325

Quote from: Blythe on March 17, 2014, 11:36:18 PM
Won't be as active the next couple of days on E. Will try to post/vote and keep up, just wanted to give a quick notice that I might be a bit slow. >_<

No worries! Thanks for letting me know. ^^

I'll keep voting open until Friday, just so you guys know.
I don't know.

Zelric Miras

It was niceof the assasins to kill one of the inactives X D

persephone325

Rapt has also withdrawn from the game. Her name will be removed from the list.
I don't know.

Starlequin

Are we sure there's not just something in the Whitecourt water supply?
You live for the fight when it's all that you've got.