Assassins Among Us - ASSASSINS WIN!

Started by persephone325, March 27, 2014, 07:33:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine was also suspicious of Sasha, she kept eye contact with the lady and declared, "If you're an assassin, then you must pay for your crimes."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Phaia

She had been friends with Valeran for some time and was agast at the witness' report. It was clear that someone had made a mistake and taking into count various other townsfolk she also had to go along with the opinon that Sasha was very likey an assassin!

persephone325

Sasha (6) - Val, Remi, Lisa, Blythe, Sunshine, Phaia
Val (2) - Yugi, Sasha
Total: 8

Needed:
Elandra
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Elandra

Apologizing for her tardiness, Elandra agreed with the majority and hoped her choice was correct, choosing Sasha.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

persephone325

After some debate, the townspeople eventually agreed to kick Sasha out of her home. Even so, she maintained her innocence. However, no one seemed willing to listen. It was only after a search of her house and belongings revealed her to be a regular citizen.

Things were getting tense, and the townspeople still didn't know who among them could be such traitors.

Night roles will get a PM shortly.
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

persephone325

The townspeople wake, nervously. They find that no citizens were killed during the night. With so little leads to go on, and their numbers dwindling, the townsfolk had to figure out who the assassins were. And fast.

Please cast your votes in bold, otherwise they will not be counted.
I don't know.

Blythe

Blythe, announces, "I'm going to make this information public.

I was the Witness last round. Kill me if you dare, assassins.

The two names I saw were Valerian and Elandra. Many folk have been suspicious of Valerian, and since Sasha turned out to be innocent, I think I've got no choice but to vote up Valerian."

Valerian

"Thank you for speaking up, Blythe, and I hope that the foul assassins spare you, now that I know you to be innocent," Val said, quietly.  "And now I also know that Elandra is a traitor to me and my allies, no doubt turned against us the other night.  I can only say again that I am no assassin, though I know you have no reason to believe me now.  There is at least one here who knows that I am innocent, however," she added, with a pointed look at Elandra.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

yugi006

I knew Sasha was innocent all along. It's a shame that she was voted out. Now we can all get back to seeing the true assassin Valerian gone from this town.

Remiel

"I'm sorry, Valerian," said Remiel.  "I was willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.  But I simply can't ignore all the evidence against you."

Elandra

Flabbergasted that Valerian would state that she was an assassin, Elandra lent her voice to the others to cast her out.
~~~ ONs & OFFs ~~~ Requests ~~~

persephone325

Val (5) - Blythe, Yugi, Remi, Elandra, Lisa
Elandra (1) - Val
Lisa (1) - Phaia
Total: 7

Needed:
SunshineSparkle
I don't know.

Phaia

She found it very hard to believe that two of the group that had been such close associates could be accused as assassins. She had discovered nothing to hint at either of them. Phaia did not want to choose sides. Maybe it was naive of her since the witness had saw something, still she would consider others. Lisar looked promising and so that would be whom she would choose!

lisar

Lisar looked at Phaia suspiciously.  "Don't want to vote for one of your own?  Understandable.  If Val was seen by the witness, I have to guess that she's the one."

Remiel

"Oh, bugger," sighed Remiel.  "I'm changing my vote to Elandra."

Blythe

Blythe grumbles but says, "I will be changing my vote to Elandra as well. However, it's important to remember that if Elandra turns out to be innocent, Valerian is 100% guilty. In addition, if Elandra is innocent, then it is highly likely Sunshine is guilty as well, due to reasons that I cannot safely reveal until after the lynching."

yugi006

"That is what you guys said about Sasha and look what happened? My vote will remain unchanged unless convinced otherwise.

SunshineSparkle

Sunshine listened to what Blythe said, she too wasn't sure at the moment the innocents from the guilty ones. "I'm going with Elandra."

O&O    A&A    Avatars

Phaia

She sighs as she  reconsiders her options. people had changed thier votes and This was not a vote she wished to see happen; but then they had a sherrif...he had a job that made sense. So to make sure it was fair she changed her vote to Valerian. It was time that the good man they had voted to be sheriff decided things!

yugi006

I would hate to have to make the decision myself but if it comes down to it then I will.

persephone325

Elandra (4) - Val, Remi, Blythe, Sunshine
Val (4) - Yugi, Elandra, Lisa, Phaia
Total: 8

Since PMs are still going back and forth, I'll be leaving the voting open for a short while.
I don't know.

persephone325

PMs seems to have stopped.

It seems there is a tie. Yugi, we need your deciding vote.
I don't know.

yugi006

Valerian is the one that must go.

persephone325

And so, with Yugi's deciding vote, Valerian was forced from her home. Along with her, Sunshine joined her. Never one to leave her loved one behind, the Elderly Couple was banished.

With that, the assassins had taken over Whitecourt and either drove the rest of the citizens out of their homes or gained new recruits. Persephone fled her home, and never looked back. Though she vowed to take back her town... Someday.

The assassins have successfully secured a victory.
I don't know.