Return to Demon's Bane Hallow

Started by Hyde, February 09, 2010, 10:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xanatos

Thanks Redeve. Thats actually what I just did myself >.< -laughs-. I will use yours though.

Duchess

i haven't play an evil character yet but this seems to make me want to try it...

...still thinking on it

hmm maybe an innocent and helpless looking nymph that lures male to the lake, and once they deep enough turns into a nasty  and slimy  monster with tentacles and pull them down .... bleh just an idea still  thinking on it...

Hyde

"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs

Duchess

Reason for joining: haven’t play in long time and this actually peeked my interest, has that dark fantasy theme that I like to play

Name: Zivaah

Race: demon/tentacle monster

Description: coming soon

Resident or Traveler: Resident of demons ban hollow

Background: Zivaah a resident of the early Demons Bane Hollow was a sensitive and naïve young maiden, very well protected and guarded by her parents. Even when the town was slowly deteriorating with killings and mischief, still they refused to leave the town they grow up in and paid a heavy price for it too.
Zivaah father already grown and old had sent her go to the lake and bring home his fishing bag, not knowing that they will never see her face again. Zivaah as usual hurried to the lake because it was already dark and the road at night became dangerous for a girl like her. She didn’t have to wait long because she found them waiting for who ever was coming to collect the fishing equipment. The stench  of alcohol hit her nose as the chilly  breeze caressed her face. She was scared but confident enough and refused to go back home with out the fishing bag.
Zivaah beauty was seen from far and they quickly approached her, everything after happened in seconds.  The brutal abuse and murder of her body wasn’t final when they dumped her body in the lake and left her to die. Blood oozing from her lips, her left eye swollen. The pain was excruciating and Zivaah prayed she would die quickly but the evil lurking around had other plans for her. Zivaah was hallucinating. A tall handsome dark man arises from the dept of the lake. He slowly approaches her without saying a word.  A dazzling smile that numbed her pain for a second, she couldn’t hear what he was saying but understood him perfectly and painfully nodded yes. In front off her eyes, long slimy tentacles crawled and wrapped them self around her limps and body pulling her closer to the monster in front of her. Zivaah inhales deeply as she is swallowed by the evil darkness.
Years after she Wanders the lake, patiently awaiting  a soul to pass by or on other nights she transforms in a cat and sits in front of her old house crying out for them to come back for her.

Skill sets or Abilities: her skin scent is filled with pheromones to lure in the male species, she can transform from human to a tentacle demon or a white Persian cat

Xanatos

I am going to drop my monster idea, couldn't think of anything. I will just stick with being a victim.

Hyde

I'm sorry but my work load has just been increased a bit more then I had expected I won't be able to run this game for some time. I apologize but I hardly have the time to update the games I'm in let alone start a new one. When I get free time again I'll pm you all to see if you are still interested. Once again I am extremely sorry.  :-(
"I am the chief of sinners"

On/Offs