[M4F/Fu] The Old Empires are dead, I'll make a new one with blackjack and hooker

Started by Jsonheist, May 06, 2023, 11:20:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jsonheist

The idea that I would like to find a partner for starts pretty simple. All the old Kingdoms and Empires are collapsing and while many see it as the end of an age, others recognize that it is the dawn of a new one. Among them is my character, a powerful man (or futa if you like) who has decided to build a new Empire in his own perverted image. No man rules alone of course and no Empire is built on the back of a single person. There will be Queens to conquer, demons to enthrall, sorceresses to seduce, and all manner of monsters to deal with as he goes from a nobody lord of some backwater to the most powerful man known.

I don't really think in terms of ratios when discussing story vs plot, but this is certainly at least 50% smut as ideas go. While my intention is to create a story to explore an justify a variety of kinks, I would ideally like someone who can still hold their own in story telling and world building. Just because this is in service of sexy scenes doesn't mean I dont have ideas for actual story.

I tend to write multiple characters and would appreciate a partner who is comfortable with that as well. This idea I do think would work well as a harem idea, though it doesn't need to be. I have also explained it as a fantasy idea, but I could easily work with it as a sci-fi ideas as well.

This is a brief list of what I'm interested in sexually. If you don't see your kink on the list, feel free to ask about it. I promise to not make you feel bad and only politely decline if I am uninterested. Just because your kink isn't on the list doesn't mean I'm not interested and just because someone -is- on the list doesn't mean I'll say no if you aren't into it.

My Favorite Things
Large Breasts
Breast Play (Not into ropes or 'titty-torture', but just about everything else)
Breast Worship
Large Height Differences
Cock Worship
Facials
Large cum loads
Power Dynamics
Curvy/Plus-sized/Voluptuous Feminine characters
Non-Human Characters
Futa
Harem

Always up for
Most 'vanilla' Sexual acts
Anal
Dom/Sub relationships
Threesomes (and more, probably better to discuss ahead though)
Furry/Neko
Monsters
Ownership Dynamic
Romance

You might have to sell me on this
Degradation
BDSM beyond being playfully bound
Rimming
Character Transformation (bimbofication, feminization, etc)

An Unwavering 'No'
Characters under 18
Beastiality
Diapers
Anything Toilet Related
Gore in sex scenes (not against in action scenes)

I write in third-person past tense, willing to reconsider depending on the story and reason for it. Post length is multiple paragraphs and depends on what is needed in the story. I can do the novella sized posts for the right partner, but I don't like a story where every single post requires I write over a page's worth of text.

What I care most about in a partner is your ability to actively add to the story and willingness to communicate. Not everything needs to be planned out, but I find the best RP's happen with at least a strong sense of direction. I'm big on OOC chat and I do like making friends. That you can add to the story and are not just waiting for me to tell the story at you is basically the most important thing you can do as my partner in my eyes.

Also, while I don't expect a novel the first time you message me, at least take the time to tell me just a bit about you and what you're expecting or link me to a thread where you have done as much. I like people who have a strong sense of what they want and I tend to stop writing with types who are 'into everything' or 'anything is ok'.

Please PM me if interested

Jsonheist

Jsonheist

Jsonheist

Jsonheist