The Gift (m lf F ) poss F slave or sub multi npc's (2 ideas)

Started by eiselmann, March 30, 2015, 07:36:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

HI all not looking for one liners please.

This will have a high smut content but there is also a story to tell. Looking for at least one , and likely several, multiple female charatcers to my one male character. Happy to drive the story on my own but also happy to work with my writing partner in its ongoing development.

Basic Plot

My character is 49 , hes never married and infact has never been in a long term relationship. During high school he was introverted and could barely speak to girls despite being close friends with all the popular guys. When he finally did ask a girlfriend out at the age of nineteen the date turned into a disaster , they went to a party , within ten minutes she was in bed with two other guys she'd only just met and then when caught she couldn't understand what the problem was.

This event striped away what little confidence MC had and so he buried himself into work. By the time he realsied he needed to try again he was twenty eight and every female he knew either at work or socially was married, thats when his dad's health deteriorated and so MC moved back home and in between working full time caring for his dying father and managing a house there was no time for romance. When his father died MC at the age of 34 literally crashed and burned , he sold up and moved to another city , he also began to eat...alot.

At forty he had a heart attack and started to change his life , to get himself sorted out however now at 49 and desparate to be with someone he simply has no idea what to do. Fate is about to take a hand in things.

YC is a young girl (looking at between 18-24) who is moving to his town and needs a place to stay , your uncle has rung his old friend (MC) to ask for some help ...what MC does know is that YC is infact a gift and a slave given to my character to return a major favour made some thirty years earlier...you are commanded to fulfill all my characters fantasies (which we can discuss but will include multiple women ...what you are not meant to do is fall in love or become MC actual slave or wife-depending on how the stroy pans out.

Please PM if interested

The Gift

My character is 16-18 with a gift inherited from his father , its a gift to compel women to obey (not mind control just overwhelming suggestion) he's been sent to a school who's head master is a woman owned by his father (Figure your character is 30-45) she has been given orders to obey MC in any way and to aid him in any way ...for my character has a mission to bring to heel as many female teacher and students as he can ...to build his own harem even if it means risking YC career.

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0