I'm not short on ideas(M looking for female characters)

Started by GanonDwarf, June 06, 2013, 09:27:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GanonDwarf

A little bit about me
If you see anything you like, please feel free to contact me via PM. I prefer you not to post here just to keep it as neat as possible.
I enjoy making friends, so feel free to always keep in contact with me.
I usually prefer to play a short character, this isn't something that is set in stone of course. Just a personal preference of mine.
I don't really play canon characters. But I love playing opposite of canon characters, so if you can do that for me. We can be BFFS
I try to write at least two paragraphs, but it really depends on the roleplay. Sometimes I can do a lot more, sometimes a bit less. All depends on the RP.
And finally I only rp in the third person

Little Big Cravings
I am really craving a Harem type role play. Maybe this should be a group rp but for now I'll put it here.(Since I generally don't do group rps) but I'd love to do a harem rp, it would be a modern setting, maybe college or highschool or anything beyond that.  Ideas would have to be discussed one on one.

Tiny Cravings
-Something comic book related. I’m more familiar with Marvel. But I could do something in the DC universe as well. Heck who wouldn’t love to be courted by Wonder Women?

-The idea of Amazons have sort of interested me. Don’t want them to be mindless or savage or anything like that.  Those familiar with the Deviant artist Trebuxet’s work. Then you’ll have a decent idea on what I’m thinking of. (Warning, his art isn’t really safe for work.)

-Digimon is one of those nostalgic shows for me. So if anyone wants to go to the digital world with me via an RP. I’d be more than happy to oblige.

-I’m always down for a harem.  We can work on ideas from there, but if it’s anything harem related I don’t think we’ll have much trouble.

-One of my favorite songs of all time is Witch Doctor. And I've always wondered if those magic words worked. Well what if in this rp they do work. Really well in fact.  After discovering this wonderful power all sorts of things could happen. Just a wacky idea I thought of. 

-I want to be the submissive one for a change. I think that be a nice change of pace for me.

-Something Naruto related. I don't know why just feel the urge ya know?

-I'm also on a huge Yu-Gi-Oh kick. So if someone would want to fulfill that urge to that would be swell.
Small ideas

1. Two games meet up and start some small talk. Little did they know they were two totally different games, one was a huge Nintendo fanboy(My role) and the other is a Halo Fangirl(Your role) they get into a heated argument, and then things get heated in another way. Something funny and interesting I thought I'd try. Dunno if this could be anymore than a one-shot. Love to hear your thoughts on it.

2.FOR MIDGARD, I've taken quite a liking to Marvel's Thor universe. While I haven't read any of the comics yet, I do know a fair bit from the cartoons. So something in this fandom I would be interested in doing.

3. Excelsior! Anything in the Marvel universe would be really neat.

4. Jackpot! Two friends who have known each other for a long while, tend to like to make random bets here and there for various prizes. Sometimes its money, sometimes it's just a free meal. But when the female friend loses again and again she's running out of things she can bet with. So she adds her body to the wager and of course loses. Then...the next week loses again. And after awhile starts to lose on purpose.

5. I wanna be the very best.  A Pokemon adventure is always something I wanted to rp. It could be like the anime(But you know...good) where a trainer sets off and befriends some traveling companions.(whom he may or may not sleep with). Go around and doing justice and winning badges.  Anything could happen really, so this would require a lot of discussion. No Pokemon on Human romance please.  And of course, all characters will be of age.

6.She's quite the catch. A normal fishing trip gets pretty interesting when the young man catches himself a beautiful mermaid. I've never done anything with a Mermaid before so this would require a lot of learning on my part. So if someone is willing to teach me and work with me on something like this it would be much appreciated!

7. I dream of that Genie Not every genie grants you just three wishes. An attractive female genie will grant you as many wishes as you want as long as you return the favor sexually. And one lucky College graduate just happens to find the lamp of this wonderful genie, and loves every minute of it. Though of course a wish granting genie would attract some unwanted attention from others. So it's up to the two of them to stay together and make sure the Genie isn't used for evil.

8. That's what I get for working at a catnip factory. You know how the economy is these days, you gotta find your jobs where you can get them. So for a young man just out of college the neighbourhood Catnip factory was the best he could do. Little did he knew he was attracting attention from all sorts of Nekos in the area.  And no matter how hard he tried he couldn't get the scent of catnip off of him...though after awhile he stopped trying.

9. It's always the quiet ones Hinata Hyuuga is one of those girls that one might think, never had a naughty thought in her life. Little did you know, she often touched herself when no one was looking and tried to keep her addiction a secert to everyone. But what if my character just happened to find out about it?

10. The new member of Fairy Tail A straving mage cannot catch a break, and is on the last legs. He was about to see if Fairy Tail would accept him as a member, but collapses before he gets there. Luckily one of the ladies of Fairy Tail finds him passed out on the ground and helps him. Just a start to a adventure/Romance rp that would be fun to do.

11. Don't I know you from somewhere? A nerd meets the girl of his dreams when he finds a girl that looks exactly like a character from one of his fandoms. But he only realizes this after he sleeps with her. How will their relationship continue now that he's made this discovery?

12.Cosplay gone to far A nerd dresses up his girlfriend as one of his favorite anime characters. But soon either he slowly turns her into thinking she's that character. Or she does it willingly. Depends on what my partner wants to do with it.

13.A girl worth dueling for. A canon or your oc is a quite attractive female duelist, who will only go out with a guy who can best her in a duel. My character eventually does after trying so many times, but soon after they start to go out. Duel Monsters start turning real and it's up to the two of them to stop it!

14,Go go Power Rangers! Power Rangers are just cool right? So who wouldn't want to RP as one? This would require a lot of planning with my partner, as this can go any which away. But if your down, feel free to pm me.

15. A good couple of pillows to rest on. My character can't go to sleep on his own. So he needs to sleep on a ladies large breasts.  But one night he just can't find a lady to sleep with, and so he has to resort to going to his friend's house and asks for a favor. One thing leads to another, and they stop being just friends.

A little list of fandoms
Anime
One Piece
Fairy Tail
Bleach
Naruto
Senran Kagura
Code Geass
Digimon
Pokemon
Hitman Reborn
Gurren Lagann
Soul Eater
Yu-gi-oh(Gx, 5Ds preferred)

Video Games
Metal Gear Rising
Kid Icarus Uprising
Disgaea (I've played them all except the second and D2)
Pokemon
Smash Bros
Mega Man
Devil May Cry(I don't know much about it, I've only played the forth and seen the anime)

I know I'm forgetting some, so if you have something in mind please feel free to check it out.
My ons/offs Updated:Feb.14, 2020
AbsencesUpdated:Feb 5th, 2019
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

Etherealdreamer

A message has been sent to your box offering you a morsel in hopes of easing your cravings.
'Cherish friendship in your breast-
New is good, but old is best;
Make new friends, but keep the old;
Those are silver, these are gold.'

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Did some updating, removed some ideas. Still looking for one or two more stories.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I think I get a free bump. So let's bump it up a notch. Bam.
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Added two new cravings, and "A girl worth dueling for."
Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

Fandom Request Thread!

GanonDwarf

I get a free bump if I'm not mistaken. So let's bump it up.
Fandom Request Thread!