The Wicked Stepmother's Panty Drawer

Started by Zeitgeist, November 19, 2010, 07:13:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeitgeist

I posted this originally in One Shots, but no reason why this couldn't be long, and deeper. If interested certainly either contact me via PM or post here. Thanks! Need not be especially dominant (though you can be!) but merely opportunistic works too.

Name: The Wicked Stepmother's Panty Drawer

Content: Heterosexual, humiliation, fetish, mild non-consensual

Scenario: Steven just loves the feel of those scented panties on his throbbing cock, his stepmother's panties. And how horrified she'd be to know he rubbed them on himself. It was his way of getting back at her. She's such a bitch to him, such a mean bitch. Ever since he moved in with his dad and his wife, they never really go along. What happens though when she catches him fishing through her panty drawer, rubbing the soft silk and cotton panties on his adolescent cock?

And what happens after she's held it over his head for blackmail, and Steven gains in confidence. Will she push him too far and risk angering the testosterone enraged, hormone pumping teenager? Ultimately there's a price to be paid.

Requirements: Female writer preferably. Someone will to indulge a bit on the panties fetish, orgasm delay/denial. The opening scenes won't result in intercourse but will come later as I alluded to. My character will be sixteen, yours will be mid thirties and not super hot, simply attractive. My character will be awkward and unsure of himself, a virgin yes but not innocent per se. Contact me via PM if interested.