German bus driver objects to passenger's breasts

Started by HairyHeretic, July 17, 2007, 10:04:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2007/07/17/distracting_assets/

QuoteA German bus driver demonstrated exemplary concern for his passengers' safety when he ordered a 20-year-old sales clerk to shift her mammary assets or vacate the vehicle, Bild reports.

A shocked Debora C of Lindau recounted: "Suddenly he stopped the bus. He opened the door and shouted at me 'Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus.'"

Debora duly relocated her jubs to a less life-threatening location, but admitted she'd been "humiliated" by the ordeal.

The bus company, meanwhile, defended its employee, offering: "The bus driver is allowed to do that and he did the right thing. A bus driver cannot be distracted because it's a danger to the safety of all the passengers."

I love El Reg  ;D
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Celestial Goblin

The amount of that guy's idiocy is staggering.
That the bus company is defending him is darkly humorous.

Maybe some German sciencests are experimenting with a stupid-ray... that's the only explanation.

Keiro

Unusual.

Who would resist such delicacies?

Perhaps you're right, Celestial.

Who knows?
Thoughts of a Deaf SysAdmin

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

Want to see my O/Os? Check My Roleplay Preferences. :3

kongming

This is one of the reasons why I don't drive buses.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=9536.msg338515

Cherri Tart

Quote from: kongming on July 24, 2007, 02:32:19 AM
This is one of the reasons why I don't drive buses.

what are the others? *Grins, flashing my breasts at you*
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

kongming

The boredom, the lack of even a Learner's Permit for regular cars, the fact that I don't like the idea of driving so have no intention of getting my license, and the fact that I can speak English (Zing!)

For the record, in Australia it does seem to be that bad. Taxi drivers? They can all speak English to an acceptable degree, and half of them couldn't even be described as "ethnic" to your stereotypical racist white guy. I wish the same could be said for our bus drivers.
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam.

I have a catapult. Give me all the money, or I will fling an enormous rock at your head.

Ons/Offs:

Keiro

Good thing it didn't happen when someone's driving an RV.

After all, they are buses only in size and form.

Imagine what happens if the driver actually got distracted and got into an accident.

I was thinking of becoming a bus driver...

Guess I shouldn't after reading this.

People so seldom say "I love you". And then it's either too late or love goes. So when I tell you I love you, It doesn't mean I know you'll never go, only that I wish you didn't have to...

kongming

Quote from: LitomoSilver on July 24, 2007, 01:24:29 PM
Good thing it didn't happen when someone's driving an RV.

After all, they are buses only in size and form.

What's an RV? I feel I should know that one.

Ons/Offs:

Cherri Tart

a recreational vechicle - basiclly a bus sized camper that we wastful americans drive everywhere when we feel like "roughing it" in nature

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Keiro

Quote from: Cherri Tart on July 24, 2007, 03:09:20 PM
a recreational vechicle - basiclly a bus sized camper that we wastful americans drive everywhere when we feel like "roughing it" in nature

Yeah. Perfect way to spend time in nature..."roughing it up"  ;D

And a perfect way of learning about each other.

-Eyes Cherri.- Wasteful? Not necessarily...unless you consider getting and giving pleasure wasteful? -grin-

Cherri Tart

oh, nothing wasteful about that - my dad used to take us proper camping tho - and i'm a little snooty about things now :)  we had a tent! 

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Keiro

Quote from: Cherri Tart on July 24, 2007, 03:15:56 PM
oh, nothing wasteful about that - my dad used to take us proper camping tho - and i'm a little snooty about things now :)  we had a tent! 

I may be camping soon in a tent. Dunno. Will have to wait and see in the coming days....

Hmm. I wonder if it's good to be distracted once in a while by such sexy women? Or with women who have...quite an um...ample asset?

Or the same for women with men looking hot and sexy an dall that?

Celestial Goblin

Oh, that reminds me that time I was told I have to buy a separate bus ticket for my trouser python.

No, really!

Cherri Tart

lol - serious?  i mean, i knew it was big, but...  ;D

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Keiro

Crazy...buying a ticket for your python?

-Shakes head.- What a way to go lol.