The ever hopeful search for a GM/DM for a naughty game of PF or D&D

Started by Blinkin, January 22, 2023, 04:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blinkin

Well, that last attempt fell flat. So, back to the drawing board.
Recently, I've been craving a PF 1e (know nothing about 2e), D&D 3.5/5e or an AD&D 2nd game wherein the character(s) might actually have encounters with something that involves more than a bunch of monsters trying to kill the character)s) every day and twice on Sundays. I mean, what's the point of playing a scantily clad heroine or hung hero  on E if you're never going to  find anything that wants more than just to kill and/or eat you? Lets add a bit of spice to things with some encounters where it's not a fight, but a seduction!

So, I guess what I'm looking for is  perhaps more of an adventure or quest that might include the occasional misadventure thrown in to break up the do or die feel; a story/campaign wherein the party's doing more than just fighting for their lives... something perhaps even more risky, like their virtue? Maybe finding themselves facing a cult of hedonistic were-ferrets, dealing with a pack of randy knolls, some drow warriors with a hankering to be the one on top for a change or even *gasp* just wanting to get laid in the local tavern. Plotlines where someone trades a romp for some information, the whiles of the feminine form as a distraction, or just wink and swing that ass as you sashay
up the stairs with a baudy laugh and a challenge to see if you can last that 8.6 seconds on the bucking minataur  named Fu-man-chu!

Perhaps a story with just a hint of humor, a dab of debauchery, a nip of naughtiness, a knight of kinkiness, a pinch of perversion to a quest for the ledgendary what-cha-may-call-it of thing-a--mah-jig.? An adventure in which the cost of failure isn't always certain death, but being locked up for the enjoyment of the orc tribe, falling prey to the thieves guild for a few nights of debauchery or just giving a blowjob to the guy guarding the gate to convince him to let you out of town in the middle of the night? Perhaps dealing with a horny mage with a lot of charm person spells, a night of unrestrained partying with a group of satyrs or perhaps just running afoul of the local baron with a dungeon full of toys. It could, after all, even be fun!!

I mean, I've been playing these games on a site dedicated to the pleasures of the digital flesh for how many years? Getting pretty close to 10 years, and I have yet to see one of my characters in a system game get kissed, nevermind fondled, groped or, heaven forbid, laid. It just doesn't seem right to me, you know? I'm not looking for anything that's just smut; I love a good quest and serious encounters as much as anyone... I just need to be able to break it up from time to time. I've even played in system games geared specifically for erotic encounters and the characters were either built too powerfully to get taken down, the GM bailed, the players disappeared (Not unusual in group games on E  to begin with), someone just wanted to create OOC drama within the game or just wanted to be a willing slut/etc. so... yeah, it would be nice to see some sexyness involved as well.

As a side note, because I tried this once before and it got bogged down on this point, I'm not looking for combat rules for a sexual encounter or a system of dice rolls to determine how to play a seduction; I'm just looking for a game that involves the opportunity to have some naughty fun. I would expect some non-con might be involved, but plenty of room for trading sex for favors, sucking for success or handjobs for hand-outs sort of things. Instead of making a bluff or diplomacy check, flash some boob and say, "Hello Sailah, whacha say we's walk over here fer a bit o' fun?" while waving the party past.

So, anyone interested? Any GM's out there curious about how running a serious game with an erotic tilt might go? It might even last more than a couple of weeks! Hell, it might even get off of the starting block!
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Muse

Once again I'd like to echoe this request.  *Smiles*  Blinkin's idea for the right level of spice in an adventure is a lot like mine! 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)