a little something Diffrent from Barbara4play ( F-F NC MC Humiliation)

Started by Barbara4play, September 23, 2013, 03:56:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barbara4play

Don’t play the Dominate role much but had a resent taste for a little Dom-play, so I came up with this idea. It just for the girl ( though I might come up with some ideas for the guys later if this goes well).

It an Illusion, isn’t it?

A New celebrity has hit the town a Dominatrix/ Magician (played by me). It said her very adult only stage show at a place called “The purgatory club” are both sexually charged and awe inspiring.  She take one person at each of her performances to be her “special assistant”.  She literally remakes this person trick after trick.  She take her “Assistant” thru one humiliating and sexually charged experience after another. This illusionist claim her trick aren’t trick but real magic and her audience seems to believe it by the end of the show.

( My character " The Incredible Mystress Catherine" )

You play a wealthy, beautiful, and self  assured editor of a local “skeptics” magazine who’s looking to show up this “charlatan” on her own stage. She bribes one of the back stage hands to become the “special assistant”  so she can get the inside scoop on the tricks.

This will play heavy on Mind control/ hypnosis, forced public nudity, NC-sex, body transformation ( tattoos, percings,  baldness, etc) and heavy humiliation.

Also might be fun if the sub ( eventually down the road turn her mistress tricks on her as equals …two slavers looking for the domination and humiliation they now crave)

So if interested send a IM or post here

Yukina

I would love to play the female editor. Body transformation is of my favorite kinks.