Breath of Magic

Started by haikuoftears, May 10, 2010, 01:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haikuoftears

Genre: Time traveling comedy Romance

Outline:

There is no real magic in the world.

There is only power, money, greed and the desire for something that would be out of the ordinary. Then again nothing of the sort could ever happen to someone who already has everything. So what else can be a surprised to a skeptic? What else is left in the world that would make one unbeliever believe something that isn't fact, proven or possible in a world of Science and technology? Not here, not in the 21st century. And he is willing to prove everyone wrong; he was willing to pay to prove magic wrong.

There is no real magic in the world.

There is only the struggle, survival and the eternal wish for something better. There is only the burning. There is only a dream... and what seemed to be... could be, magic. but how can one who couldn't even understand it, hold it nor control it prove another wrong from across barriers no one and nothing can breach? Perhaps not in this lifetime, nor the next, but how can one who live in the past win the prize if she doesn't even know what lay beyond tomorrow?

Can it really exist? How can a mere game and a wish change their fates?

==========

Looking for a one on one partner for a romantic comedy. I'm a sucker for comedy romances. o_o Promise I won't bite.

SnakeSong

This sounds fun... (if you don't mind playing with another girl? I can RP a guy, I think I'm pretty good at it.) It's almost like real life too so that seems fun, to prove that there is magic. Do you want to RP?
~Snake