DND 5E Adventurers Wanted (Party Assembled!)

Started by PhantomPistoleer, February 19, 2024, 09:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

THE TYRANNY OF DRAGONS

Tyranny of Dragons is a series of adventures set in the Forgotten Realms in and around a frontier town called Phlan.  The adventure synopsis states:
QuoteThe Cult of the Dragon has come to Phlan, a lawless refuge on the Moonsea. Now, with no significant authority to stop the cult, other power groups in the Realms – the Harpers, Order of the Gauntlet, Lords' Alliance, and even the Zhentarim – must unite to stop the cult from fulfilling its dark purpose in the city. Join the fight by participating in any one of five different missions aimed at stopping the cult.

CHARACTER SUBMISSION
An extensive character sheet or history is not required.  I would be happy with an image, name, race, class, brief history, and the character's ons and offs.  This submission can come in any form.
CHARACTER CREATION RULES.
Respec:  PCs may be completely rebuilt between adventures.
Abilities: 15, 14, 13, 12, 10, 8, or 27-point buy.  Alternatively, the DM may roll a set (4d6, drop the lowest)
Level:  2nd
Feat:  Characters may start with an additional extra feat.
Starting Gold: Starting equipment plus one item from the following:
• +1 weapon
• +1 shield
• +1 rod of the pact keeper
• +1 wand of the war mage
• +1 all-purpose tool (TCE)
• +1 amulet of the devout (TCE)
• +1 arcane grimoire (TCE)
• +1 bloodwell vial (TCE)
• +1 moon sickle (TCE)
• +1 rhythm-maker’s drum (TCE)
• Bag of holding
Duplicate items may be sold for half-price.

Factions:  Players may choose to belong to one of the following factions: The Harpers, The Order of the Gauntlet, The Lords Alliance, The Emerald Conclave, and the Zhentarim.  Players will start with one renown point for said faction.
Faction Benefits:
The following benefits apply to all factions. Refer to each faction for specific rewards. All rewards are subject to the approval of the Dungeon Master and are sometimes unavailable.
RANK 1: Initiate (0 Renown)
This is the rank a character receives when first joining a faction. It is available any time the character wishes to join. For the five major factions, it is also available on character creation.
• Participate in Faction Activities. You can participate in any activities that are considered specific to your faction.
• Earn Renown. You can earn renown points in your faction and advance in rank.
• Receive Your Faction’s Insignia. All new faction members receive an insignia of their faction, fashioned into a wearable or held item. Refer to each faction for a description of its insignia.
RANK 2: Agent (3 Renown)
Agents have shown that they are aligned with the faction's goals, and can take on more responsibility.
• Sanctioned Missions. During certain adventures, you may be given the opportunity to undergo a sanctioned mission on behalf of your faction. Some of these missions are considered secret and must be completed with discretion. Completion of these missions might earn you additional benefits or enable you to advance to higher ranks within your faction.
• Apprenticeship to an Adventurer Mentor. Your character can serve as an apprentice to a higher-ranking adventurer from within your faction. The adventurer serving as mentor must be another player and not a character controlled by the Dungeon Master.
• Faction Training. Your character can take advantage of accelerated training programs for tool kits most often used by your faction. This training comes at a lesser cost than usual tool training, taking half as long (125 downtime days), but you must pay an additional 125 gp as a training expense for each proficiency. Refer to each faction for details on which tool kits are available for training.
RANK 3: Stalwart (10 Renown)
You must be at least 5th level and have completed at least 1 sanctioned mission to advance to Rank 3.
• Stalwarts are reliable faction members, entrusted with many secrets, and deserving of additional support during adventures.
• Faction Downtime Activity. You gain access to a faction-specific downtime activity that gives you additional benefits when you use it. If you wish to know if your faction has any specific downtime activities for the current campaign, ask your Dungeon Master.
• Item Procurement. With an expenditure of resources, you can acquire a magic item from your faction. To procure the item, you must go on minor adventures for your faction (represented by downtime days), perform bribes, charitable acts, and provide provisions (represented by the expenditure of gold) in service of your faction. A character may attempt to purchase any number of items so long as they pay the associated downtime day and gold costs for each item. Refer to each faction for a list of procurable items.
RarityDowntimeGold
Uncommon50 days500 gp
Rare100 days5,000 gp

RANK 4: Mentor (25 Renown)
You must be at least 11th level and have completed at least 3 sanctioned missions to advance to Rank 4.
•  Mentors are trusted voices within their given faction. They are looked upon as champions of the faction’s beliefs, and as mentors by those of lower rank.
•  Become a Mentor. You can designate Agents or Stalwarts as your charge. The adventurer serving as apprentice can be another player, or you can attempt to requisition a faction-specific NPC. Refer to each each for details on NPC followers that can be requisitioned.

RANK 5: Exemplar (50 Renown)
•  You must be at least 17th level and have completed at least 10 sanctioned missions to advance to Rank 5.
•  Exemplars are deeply ensconced within the leadership of their faction and have a great degree of influence, guiding faction decisions.
•  Become a Faction Exemplar. When you play this character along with other members of your faction, you can choose one lower ranked member of your faction (Agent, at a minimum) to begin the game session with Inspiration. This must be used by the end of the game session, or it is lost.

Rewards:
As you complete adventures, you will earn money, magic items, renown points (see above), and downtime days.  You may use downtime days to craft, practice a profession, recuperate, research, and train.

EXPECTATIONS.
Characters should be relatively new adventurers.  The adventuring cap is set at 5.  I would prefer for characters to get along.  PvP is highly discouraged.  In my mind, I like to see adventurers who, because of their confrontations with death, live life to the fullest.  That means that they openly indulge in a variety of vices.  The ambit of the game isn't to be a smut-fest, but I do find promiscuous characters to be more interesting and engaging.

HOUSE RULES.
I am open to suggestions for house rules, so long as they don't require me to learn a new system.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Rainwood

Me please! I've always wanted to try a D&D game in a play-by-post format. I'll work on a character tonight, although with your permission I might wait to see what other players serve up so I that I fill any outstanding niches. O:) Is it OK to use D&D Beyond for the Character Sheet?

Pumpkin Seeds

I may finally get to try my Orc war priest!  Let me figure out D&D Beyond stuff!

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Rainwood on February 19, 2024, 10:31:57 AMMe please! I've always wanted to try a D&D game in a play-by-post format. I'll work on a character tonight, although with your permission I might wait to see what other players serve up so I that I fill any outstanding niches. O:) Is it OK to use D&D Beyond for the Character Sheet?
I appreciate your enthusiastic interest.

You may wait to see what other players do, but you certainly do not need my permission.

You may use DND Beyond if you wish.  I may create a campaign on Beyond and have the players join, if that's the way people want to go with it.

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 19, 2024, 10:35:27 AMI may finally get to try my Orc war priest!  Let me figure out D&D Beyond stuff!

I... have come to really like DND Beyond.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Rainwood

I have so many D&D characters I never had a chance to play. I think I'm leaning to someone allied with the Harpers, and the first three characters that spring to mind are:

- Leonin Barbarian
- Eladrin Bard
- Human Monk/Fighter

--

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Rainwood on February 19, 2024, 10:59:18 AMI have so many D&D characters I never had a chance to play. I think I'm leaning to someone allied with the Harpers, and the first three characters that spring to mind are:

- Leonin Barbarian
- Eladrin Bard
- Human Monk/Fighter

--
These are all interesting characters visually.  I really like the monk/fighter.  I like his swagger.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Hexed

fighting against dragons and their cults? Interesting.

Any restrictions on Paizo races and classes? On faceclaim types you want?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Hexed on February 19, 2024, 04:57:12 PMfighting against dragons and their cults? Interesting.

Any restrictions on Paizo races and classes? On faceclaim types you want? 

Lots of cults, really.

I am okay with third-party material that's accessible on DNDBeyond.

I would prefer western fantasy art.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Rainwood

Race: Elf (Eladrin, usually Autumn)

Class: Fighter

Faction Affiliation: Harpers

Sexuality: Heterosexual with incidental homosexual interest (ie, a 1 score on the Kinsey scale)

Background: Faction Agent (Harpers)

In his home village in the Feywild, Galinemin was a well-liked writer and historian. He had his eyes set on a beautiful young maiden named Risala. The only problem was that while Gali associated most closely with the season of autumn, with it's celebration of plenty and excess, Risala was a natural winter, morose and somber. This made it exceptionally difficult for Gali to understand how to make her laugh or smile.

One of his friends suggested that to master winter himself, Galinemin ought to travel to Faerun and spend some time travelling the frigid north, and documenting the unhappy, tumultuous histories of the people who live there. And so he did, starting in the Dalelands which appealed to him at first on an aesthetic level. When he arrived in Shadowdale, he made contact with the Harpers and established an instant affinity with their penchant for recording histories. Over several years he performed numerous errands and tasks for them in return for martial training and access to their historical records, eventually gaining full membership.

It's now been twelve years since Galinemin left the Feywild. He hasn't forgotten about Risala. He's just having far too much fun in Faerun, and besides, he's still yet to master the spirit of 'winter' before he can go back. To this end, his latest venture has taken him to the North Moonsea region. After it, it has a region whose name literally translates to "Land in Pain", so if he can't learn to embrace sadness and misery there, where else will he do it?"

Skills and aptitudes:
- Melee combat using a morningstar and whip
- Ranged attacks with shortbow
- Inherent Fey Step casting and the ability to charm people with it
- Good knowledge of history
- Keeps equipment useful for setting traps (caltrops, hunting trap, manacles, etc)

Quirks and Flaws:
- Has a habit of dropping excess coin on creature comforts. Especially oud oil, which he uses as a perfume and has a bit of an obsession with smelling nice.
- Has a pack mule named Galdo, whom he also makes sure smells as pleasant as possible all the time with frequent washings and annointing with aromatic oils

Ons:
- Has acquired a real thing for large breasts, which aren't so common in his native feywild
- Takes great delight in making the ladies squeal with pleasure, often by giving oral
- He loves flash-in-the-pan romance, where two people fall impossibly deep in love...for one night, with no particular obligation for it to continue beyond the following morning.

Offs:
- Has a mild aversion to bare feet
- While he has once or twice participated in sex with another male, he's only able to enjoy it in the passive role, and can't bring himself to enjoy actually putting it into another guy
- He has a bit of a complex whereby he can't perform sexually if he doesn't feel like he smells nice (ie, sweaty, dirty, etc)[/url]

Pumpkin Seeds

I need to dig around and figure out a diety I think. Sorry balancing a busy schedule tonight but also trying to figure things out. I went ahead and used the point buy system for her though. I think it ended up being pretty similar to the rolls there. I was really tempted to just get you to roll for me though, cause that might be a bit of fun chaos.

Anyway, any suggestions for a diety on a war priest? There was one that I was looking at from a South American tradition but don't think D&D has anything similar. They were like women that involved themselves in fighting but then also prostitution because well...troops have needs...: P

Pumpkin Seeds

Sorry to double post but might need to steal that format Rainwood.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Rainwood on February 19, 2024, 05:17:13 PM

Race: Elf (Eladrin, usually Autumn)

Class: Fighter

Faction Affiliation: Harpers

Background: In his home village in the Feywild, Galinemin was a well-liked writer and historian. He had his eyes set on a beautiful young maiden named Risala. The only problem was that while Gali associated most closely with the season of autumn, with it's celebration of plenty and excess, Risala was a natural winter, morose and somber. This made it exceptionally difficult for Gali to understand how to make her laugh or smile.

One of his friends suggested that to master winter himself, Galinemin ought to travel to Faerun and spend some time travelling the frigid north, and documenting the unhappy, tumultuous histories of the people who live there. And so he did, starting in the Dalelands which appealed to him at first on an aesthetic level. When he arrived in Shadowdale, he made contact with the Harpers and established an instant affinity with their penchant for recording histories. Over several years he performed numerous errands and tasks for them in return for martial training and access to their historical records, eventually gaining full membership.

It's now been twelve years since Galinemin left the Feywild. He hasn't forgotten about Risala. He's just having far too much fun in Faerun, and besides, he's still yet to master the spirit of 'winter' before he can go back. To this end, his latest venture has taken him to the North Moonsea region. After it, it has a region whose name literally translates to "Land in Pain", so if he can't learn to embrace sadness and misery there, where else will he do it?

Skills and aptitudes:
- Melee combat using a morningstar and whip
- Ranged attacks with shortbow
- Inherent Fey Step casting and the ability to charm people with it
- Good knowledge of history
- Keeps equipment useful for setting traps (caltrops, hunting trap, manacles, etc)

Quirks and Flaws:
- Has a habit of dropping excess coin on creature comforts. Especially oud oil, which he uses as a perfume and has a bit of an obsession with smelling nice.
- Has a pack mule named Galdo, whom he also makes sure smells as pleasant as possible all the time with frequent washings and annointing with aromatic oils

Ons:
- Has acquired a real thing for large breasts, which aren't so common in his native feywild
- Takes great delight in making the ladies squeal with pleasure, often by giving oral
- He loves flash-in-the-pan romance, where two people fall impossibly enough...for one night, with no particular obligation for it to continue beyond the following morning.

Offs:
- Has a mild aversion to bare feet
- While he has once or twice participated in sex with another male, he's only able to enjoy it in the passive role, and can't bring himself to enjoy actually putting it into another guy
- He has a bit of a complex whereby he can't perform sexually if he doesn't feel like he smells nice (ie, sweaty, dirty, etc)
This is a really impressive character submission, RW.  I really like it.  Well done.  What is the character's background?

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 19, 2024, 05:23:54 PMI need to dig around and figure out a diety I think. Sorry balancing a busy schedule tonight but also trying to figure things out. I went ahead and used the point buy system for her though. I think it ended up being pretty similar to the rolls there. I was really tempted to just get you to roll for me though, cause that might be a bit of fun chaos.

Anyway, any suggestions for a diety on a war priest? There was one that I was looking at from a South American tradition but don't think D&D has anything similar. They were like women that involved themselves in fighting but then also prostitution because well...troops have needs...: P

I don't know if she's a good fit, because "a war priest/prostitute" is kind of specific, but maybe Sharess?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pumpkin Seeds

Seems good tbh. Might be a cult or sect of that Goddess where maybe they take a more protective role or at least did and this lead into a sect of war priests.

MetaAugustus

Oh I'm down for some DND, I'll make up a sheet tonight 

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 19, 2024, 05:36:16 PMSeems good tbh. Might be a cult or sect of that Goddess where maybe they take a more protective role or at least did and this lead into a sect of war priests.
Well, technically, your character doesn't need to have been a war priest FOR Sharess.  Maybe she was a war priest of Tyr who, while servicing lonely soldiers on the battlefield, felt the calling of Sharess.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

pdragon

Gonna go for a monk/druid, free-love, femboy, stoner goblin. Go ahead and roll some stats for him. 

Name: Pluck Zazza
Race: Goblin
Class: Monk 1 / Druid 1
Size: 3'10, 68lbs

A young member of the Emerald Conclave. Normally his fondness for stimulating plants and pleasurable company keeps him close to home and low in ambition, leaving him to stagnate as a mere initiate of the Conclave. However due to the threat posed by the cult, even he was forced to get motivated to help the cause. While he may seem aloof and unreliable on the surface, when the time comes he is just as dedicated to protecting nature and serving Silvanus as any other druid.

Sexuality: Polyamorous

Ons: Oral of all kinds (including rimming on feminine characters), Anal (giving and receiving), group, gang-bang, rough, outdoor, light bondage, fingers in mouth, pet-play, food play (particularly using cum as/on food), cum play, large cocks, exotic/inhuman cocks, tentacles, curvy/well endowed characters, thighs, light corruption/degradation.

Offs: heavy bondage, orgasm denial, drinking his own cum, feet, blood, guro, scat
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: pdragon on February 19, 2024, 05:53:22 PMGonna go for a monk/druid, free-love, femboy, stoner goblin. Go ahead and roll some stats for him. 

Name: Pluck Zazza
Race: Goblin
Class: Monk 1 / Druid 1
Size: 3'10, 68lbs

A young member of the Emerald Conclave. Normally his fondness for stimulating plants and pleasurable company keeps him close to home and low in ambition, leaving him to stagnate as a mere initiate of the Conclave. However due to the threat posed by the cult, even he was forced to get motivated to help the cause. While he may seem aloof and unreliable on the surface, when the time comes he is just as dedicated to protecting nature and serving Silvanus as any other druid.
To be honest, I am not a fan of this character.  But, here are your rolls:  11, 12, 15, 17, 10, and  11.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pumpkin Seeds

Might be interesting to have her start with Tyr as you said and maybe draw on that Orc heritage and how they have battle as almost a revelry and really merge pleasure and fighting she felt that drawing to Sharess. Would that work? I'm guessing the problem is taking a War Domain with a goddess of pleasure?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 19, 2024, 06:10:19 PMMight be interesting to have her start with Tyr as you said and maybe draw on that Orc heritage and how they have battle as almost a revelry and really merge pleasure and fighting she felt that drawing to Sharess. Would that work? I'm guessing the problem is taking a War Domain with a goddess of pleasure?
Don't overthink it.

If someone asks your PC how you're a War Priest for Sharess, she can just say that it's a long story.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Rainwood

QuoteSorry to double post but might need to steal that format Rainwood.

Have at it, by all means! :)

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 19, 2024, 05:32:28 PMThis is a really impressive character submission, RW.  I really like it.  Well done.  What is the character's background?

Glad you like! I went with "Far Traveler" background. I've updated my post to reflect that.

pdragon

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 19, 2024, 06:01:27 PMTo be honest, I am not a fan of this character.  But, here are your rolls:  11, 12, 15, 17, 10, and  11.
Well never mind then, good luck with the game. 
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Pumpkin Seeds

D&D Beyond is being annoying on my MacBook. Let me see what I can do.

indarkestknight

Would this take place before or after the fall of the Kingdom of Many Arrows?

MetaAugustus

Name:  Aras Augustus

Race: Human

Class: Cleric

Faction Affiliation: Harpers

Background: Acolyte

History:  A young child left upon the steps of an Ilmater temple, Aras was raised all of his life in the views of the god of martyrdom and sacrifice, a child raised by those who saw his arrival as a test rather than a burden, taught in the ways of their god to give everything of themselves to lessen the burdens of others.  Learning his passed and his ancestry unknown, Aras is aware that he is quite lucky given the circumstances, many a child in his predicament either ending up dead or scrounging for scraps on the streets of Baldur's Gate.  Aras took those lessens to heart, the gift he was given transformed into a righteous mission to ease the suffering of those less fortunate, ready to give all of himself to the chance to heal someone in any capacity.  He quiet demeanor and stoic calmness have worked well in previous parties fending off the rare bandit or kobald raid, his smile and welcoming persona being a small legend among his past companions; when things looked at their worst, people sought their stoic rock in the emerald orbs of the young healer, his embrace of his fate calming and rallying the others to overcome great obstacles.

Ons:
- Feminine curves of great proportion have been noted as a strong weakness to the young priest, femininity drawing his attention from anything beyond impending doom or death
- A person who knows what they want.  Aras has not had it drilled into him to go after his own desires, only to shoulder the desires or burdens of others.  People being disinterested in him is nothing new, and he is more than willing to live out his days without satisfying his pleasures if the die is cast that way.  He is, however, more than willing to become the dominant or submissive of someone else's desires that he feels require his assistance.

Offs:
- None that would turn him away from someone in need of 

Using 27 point buy system I have stats: 12, 12, 13, 8, 15, 13

Pumpkin Seeds

Race - Orc

Class - Cleric

Faction Affiliation -

Background -The religion of Tyr was all Kansif would know as a child. Brought to the temples by a paladin of the order, she was raised by humans as an orphan. For many years she would never know that the paladin that had saved her was also the one that had slaughtered her people. Instead she lived among the humans there, laughing and playing as any child might. She would be trained for the arts of war by these humans, learn to sings hymns to Tyr and turn the divine weapons of the forge on their enemies. She became a powerful candidate for the order, a true testament to what a warrior could be.
Still she never felt the calling as the other priests proclaimed. Her prayers felt hollow and without passion. Fighting felt more for herself, for the passion of the struggle then for some righteous cause. Not until her first campaign did she truly find her place in this world and this was at the temple of Sharess. Priestesses of Sharess came to ride with the soldiers, entertaining and pleasuring them as the war party went forward. Kansif felt the passions of these women and their Goddess, felt her soul ignite and knew that she did not need to feel shame in her struggle. So it was that when her fellow soldiers returned home, she remained with the temple of Sharess.

Character Sheet

Ons - Multiple partners (multiple partners), anal/oral/vaginal, bondage and force play, rough sex, pleasure denial, getting dirty and having sex during impromptu situations

Offs - Feces, urine, dismemberment/permanent injury

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 19, 2024, 09:36:41 PMWould this take place before or after the fall of the Kingdom of Many Arrows?
After.  Five or six years after, by my estimation.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

oldedog

Tempted to dust off my Tiefling Rogue that worked as a Harper spy. 

She was raised in Calimshan and trained as a dancing girl which she used to distract people while she picked their pockets and eavesdropped on them for the Harpers.

Do you have a rogue for the group yet?

Rainwood

So far it looks like two clerics and a fighter. A rogue would be an excellent fit, I think.

Pumpkin Seeds

Yep, sounds like the front is fixed up with two fighter types and a healer..need the back and a range...WE NEED FIREBALLS!

Sorry...had caffeine today.

Rainwood

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 20, 2024, 08:00:04 AMYep, sounds like the front is fixed up with two fighter types and a healer..need the back and a range...WE NEED FIREBALLS!

Sorry...had caffeine today.
I confess I had hoped to have a little snoop on your character sheet, PS. But I think it must be set to private? No big deal if that was on purpose, it's none of my business! ^_^

Pumpkin Seeds

Oh let me see if I can change it..I didn't know. I don't use this stuff much.

Pumpkin Seeds

oldedog

I guess I could see what kind of spellslinger I can come up if you all think that would be more appropriate 

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: oldedog on February 20, 2024, 07:44:34 AMTempted to dust off my Tiefling Rogue that worked as a Harper spy.

She was raised in Calimshan and trained as a dancing girl which she used to distract people while she picked their pockets and eavesdropped on them for the Harpers.

Do you have a rogue for the group yet?
A rogue always works.  They're usually my favorites.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Rainwood

Quote from: oldedog on February 20, 2024, 08:39:51 AMI guess I could see what kind of spellslinger I can come up if you all think that would be more appropriate
My personal vote goes to the rogue concept, especially since we mostly seem to be Harpers. But you do you!

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 20, 2024, 08:24:29 AMDoes that work?

It did indeed. Looks great!

oldedog

Alright, I'll see about getting my rogue together later today.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 19, 2024, 11:15:02 PM

Race - Orc

Class - Cleric

Faction Affiliation -

Background -The religion of Tyr was all Kansif would know as a child. Brought to the temples by a paladin of the order, she was raised by humans as an orphan. For many years she would never know that the paladin that had saved her was also the one that had slaughtered her people. Instead she lived among the humans there, laughing and playing as any child might. She would be trained for the arts of war by these humans, learn to sings hymns to Tyr and turn the divine weapons of the forge on their enemies. She became a powerful candidate for the order, a true testament to what a warrior could be.

Still she never felt the calling as the other priests proclaimed. Her prayers felt hollow and without passion. Fighting felt more for herself, for the passion of the struggle then for some righteous cause. Not until her first campaign did she truly find her place in this world and this was at the temple of Sharess. Priestesses of Sharess came to ride with the soldiers, entertaining and pleasuring them as the war party went forward. Kansif felt the passions of these women and their Goddess, felt her soul ignite and knew that she did not need to feel shame in her struggle. So it was that when her fellow soldiers returned home, she remained with the temple of Sharess.

Character Sheet

Thank you for providing such a fun character.  Characters like these are always fun for the GM for... reasons.

What is this character's background?  This character is also entitled to an additional feat.  To add a feat, you have to go to the features section and then select "manage feats" and you can then add them that way.

What are her ons/offs?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pumpkin Seeds

Oh no I didn't mean that! We definitely need a rogue. Sorry if I gave that impression. I'm neck deep in studying and hyped up on caffeine and sugar.

Pumpkin Seeds

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 20, 2024, 08:45:44 AMThank you for providing such a fun character.  Characters like these are always fun for the GM for... reasons.

What is this character's background?  This character is also entitled to an additional feat.  To add a feat, you have to go to the features section and then select "manage feats" and you can then add them that way.

What are her ons/offs?

Alright so gave her shield master, so hopefully that's a good one.

She went with Soldier for the background if that's what you mean. I was thinking she was actually taken by a Paladin after a raid on her people. She was small and a female, so they figured they might be able to recover her and perhaps even use her for fighting. They did and so she was trained as a soldier. Then she became a war priest for Tyr and then would later find her true calling with Sharess. I kind of left the history open but that's the overall theme.

I'll get her particular ons/offs into writing by today during one of my study breaks.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 20, 2024, 09:00:21 AMAlright so gave her shield master, so hopefully that's a good one.

She went with Soldier for the background if that's what you mean. I was thinking she was actually taken by a Paladin after a raid on her people. She was small and a female, so they figured they might be able to recover her and perhaps even use her for fighting. They did and so she was trained as a soldier. Then she became a war priest for Tyr and then would later find her true calling with Sharess. I kind of left the history open but that's the overall theme.

I'll get her particular ons/offs into writing by today during one of my study breaks.
It is what I meant!  Thank you.  I guess another background that might work for this character would be Acolyte, and that's not a bad background to have because it allows you to get free clerical services.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

oldedog

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 20, 2024, 08:46:16 AMOh no I didn't mean that! We definitely need a rogue. Sorry if I gave that impression. I'm neck deep in studying and hyped up on caffeine and sugar.
No worries, I didn't take it that way. Just wanted to see what the party thought was really needed.

Don't have access to some of the stuff I need on D&D beyond (mostly the character background and such) so I'll need to type it out here.

Hexed

Had some trouble with beyond myself but hopefully it was me just messing up.

Trying to put together an air genasi great old one warlock. Though since I can't really fiddle with it till after work might look into sorcerer.

Rainwood

Quote from: Hexed on February 20, 2024, 09:49:42 AMHad some trouble with beyond myself but hopefully it was me just messing up.

Trying to put together an air genasi great old one warlock. Though since I can't really fiddle with it till after work might look into sorcerer.
And there's our back-line firepower :)

PhantomPistoleer

Please let me know if you need access to DNDBeyond.  I can share content.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pumpkin Seeds

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 20, 2024, 09:02:19 AMIt is what I meant!  Thank you.  I guess another background that might work for this character would be Acolyte, and that's not a bad background to have because it allows you to get free clerical services.
What kind of free clerical services are you wanting from a priestess of Sharess?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 20, 2024, 10:02:21 AMWhat kind of free clerical services are you wanting from a priestess of Sharess?
It's a weird benefit to the Acolyte background that's often not discussed.

https://www.reddit.com/r/dndnext/comments/gg8p6a/fun_fact_player_with_the_acolyte_background_can/

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

c0i9z

What about a harengon warlock? Maybe of Erinyes, spreading the pleasure of corruption and the corruption of pleasure.

indarkestknight

Had a character idea bouncing around in my head for the past couple weeks, figured I'd pitch it to see if PP felt it would be a good enough fit for the game for me to do a full write up.

Main thrust of it would be an orc "prince" of the fallen Kingdom of Many Arrows, descended from the legendary King Obould. In the wake of the collapse of Many Arrows, Bashtar, or just "Bash" for short, swore to seek out the power to restore the lost kingdom and avenge the lost kingdom by smiting its enemies. 

Tempted by the whispers of a magical bloodthirsty blade, he entered into a dark pact, though since becoming a warlock, he has started to lose time. He suspects that during these blanks in his memory, the blade, which craves above all to be wielded by the strongest, may be using his body without his knowledge, but he cannot bring himself to cast aside the power granted by the blade...

Basically, orcish hexblade warlock, maybe hexblade/paladin? Sword is heavily inspired by Elric of Melnibone's Stormbringer and Khazid'hea from the Drizzt novels (could even be Khazid'hea!). Obould's original greatsword was a flaming greatsword, so would probably be out of reach as a starting weapon.

As Obould has been mentioned in the Spellplague edition as an exarch, and a number of lesser and demigods were listed as exarchs in said Spellplague edition, Bash's god as a paladin would be Obould.

If it isn't a good fit, I can always go back to the drawing board, see if I can cook up something that's a better fit.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: c0i9z on February 20, 2024, 11:26:03 AM
What about a harengon warlock? Maybe of Erinyes, spreading the pleasure of corruption and the corruption of pleasure.
I don't mind a harengon warlock.

Quote from: indarkestknight on February 20, 2024, 11:32:26 AM
Had a character idea bouncing around in my head for the past couple weeks, figured I'd pitch it to see if PP felt it would be a good enough fit for the game for me to do a full write up.

Main thrust of it would be an orc "prince" of the fallen Kingdom of Many Arrows, descended from the legendary King Obould. In the wake of the collapse of Many Arrows, Bashtar, or just "Bash" for short, swore to seek out the power to restore the lost kingdom and avenge the lost kingdom by smiting its enemies.

Tempted by the whispers of a magical bloodthirsty blade, he entered into a dark pact, though since becoming a warlock, he has started to lose time. He suspects that during these blanks in his memory, the blade, which craves above all to be wielded by the strongest, may be using his body without his knowledge, but he cannot bring himself to cast aside the power granted by the blade...

Basically, orcish hexblade warlock, maybe hexblade/paladin? Sword is heavily inspired by Elric of Melnibone's Stormbringer and Khazid'hea from the Drizzt novels (could even be Khazid'hea!). Obould's original greatsword was a flaming greatsword, so would probably be out of reach as a starting weapon.

As Obould has been mentioned in the Spellplague edition as an exarch, and a number of lesser and demigods were listed as exarchs in said Spellplague edition, Bash's god as a paladin would be Obould.

If it isn't a good fit, I can always go back to the drawing board, see if I can cook up something that's a better fit.
I don't mind the backstory.  But you do bring up an important point.

I only have five spots available for this game and it has generated a lot of interest.  So, when you make your characters, realize that it is at the peril of not being chosen.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

c0i9z

Alright, can you roll me some stats, then, please?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: c0i9z on February 20, 2024, 11:54:22 AMAlright, can you roll me some stats, then, please?
14, 15, 14, 11, 10, 12.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Raku

Is it too late to express interest? I always wanted to try this adventure path. Usually go for martial classes, like barbarian or fighter. But if we need spell casters I’m willing to try that out for once.

oldedog

Nethzes
Tiefling Rogue (Entertainer) Harper Affiliation
Sexuality: Lesbian
Description: Lean dancer's build with red skin, short horns, and black hair. She often wears shades of blue in her make-up to provide a sharp contrast to her red skin. Nethzes wears the same dancing outfit she wore in Calimshan when entertaining. The leather armor she wears when adventuring is cut in a more revealing manner to distract or entice her targets. During downtime, Nethzes dresses as appropriate for the situation.

Nethzes grew up in Calimshan, in the estate of one of the Pashas that ruled the city. Possessed of a natural grace and beauty, Nethzes found herself being trained as a dancing girl. She rose to some prominence with the Pasha's court before it was discovered she was stealing from his guest.

She managed to escape before she was forced to suffer the consequences of her actions. The same grace and nimble fingers that made her a good dancer and entertainer also made her a capable thief, stealing what her skills as an entertainer couldn't provide.

She eventually found her way to Waterdeep, unintentionally attracting the attention of a Harper agent. The agent convinced her to work for the Harpers, using the fact that she could easily eavesdrop on people during a performance. Her first mission had her traveling to Phlan, to look into rumors of a cult in the area.

Character Sheet

Ons: Exhibitionism, submissive women, corruption, BDSM
Offs: Toilet stuff, filth, feet

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 12:33:22 PMIs it too late to express interest? I always wanted to try this adventure path. Usually go for martial classes, like barbarian or fighter. But if we need spell casters I’m willing to try that out for once.
It isn't too late.

This is also not the Tyranny of Dragons campaign.  It could become it, though.  Later on.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

c0i9z

Seren Vales

Harengon Warlock (Fiend)

Character sheet

Seren was a simply village girl, kind and beautiful, who had the misfortune to have a noble man fall in love with her and, worse, to have fallen in love with him. He whisked her away to his estate, where she worked as his maid during the day and shared with him nights of passion. However, it wasn't to last. They were found, scandal erupted, and a quick arranged marriage followed. He had to choose between her and family and fortune. She would have thought the choice clear. And it had been, only not in the way she had hoped.

Abandoned, far from home, her reputation tarnished, heartbroken, Seren fell into the arms of other men. To survive. To stave off the pain. To remind herself of pleasure. They were not pleasant men, like her sweet noble had been, but they were honest, like he hadn't been. They used her, just as she used them and the more she did, the more her reputation tarnished. And the lest she cared. That was, until she took to the wrong one, once more. Again, a noble, again, a betrayer. He'd had a wife he hadn't told her of and this time, Seren had no doubt who he'd choose.

The man accused Seren of seducing him, of plotting this, of being a witch, of worse. Seren had no words to return to him. He was noble and she was not. Her sentence was quick, her death imminent. As she languished in the dungeons, awaiting her execution, however, Erinyes appeared to her. Praised her. How she'd lived was right, she said. To revel in pleasure and to use it to bring people's true nature to light. She promised power in exchange for doing just as she'd been and more, to help break the mores that people blindly believed they should follow.

Seren agreed easily, wholeheartedly giving herself to her new patron. And with the power surging through her, her escape was easy. Facilitated, of course, by that of the other prisoners who took advantage to pursue their own escape. Some introduced her to the Zentharim, who didn't care about her patron or her new philosophies. They would use to pursue their agenda just as she would use them to pursue hers. This was the sort of people she could trust, she felt. Well, maybe not trust, but at least work with. And for now, that was good enough.

Ons: Corruption, transformation, exhibitionism, musk
Offs: Toilet stuff, non-con

MetaAugustus

I'm loving everyone's characters so far

Raku

Name: Kenneth "Kenny" Griffin

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Faction Affiliation:  Order of the Gauntlet

Background: City Watch

History: Kenneth grew up in the city of Baldur's Gate. He came from a family of no real notice beyond his father's background in law enforcement. Kenny lived a pretty uneventful life, which he found himself annoyed with. He expressed this to his dad, who knew about Kenny's love for adventure stories. His father explained how such a mundane life can be a good as excitement isn't always fun to have. The old man's experiences in the guard taught him that.

Kenny learned right away that he wished to follow in his father's footsteps. He saw the profession of a city guard as an honor to have. While adventurers traveled the land is nice, someone still needs to protect the city. Baldur's Gate isn't any stranger to danger or crime, so he made the personal promise to help it. His start as a guard wasn't the smoothest. Having a lazy and strict superior, being bullied by corrupted members, and distrust from some civilians. He was disheartened by it but didn't let it stop him.

He performed his duties to the best of his abilities and slowly earned trust and respect from those in Baldur's Gate. During his few years of service, he begun to worship the god Helm and became a paladin of his. Through his good performance and abilities as a paladin, he eventually joined the Order of the Gauntlet.

Ons:
-Getting to know a woman and their own desires.
-Making sure someone is having the same level of enjoyment as him.
-A tall woman with a big butt.

Offs:
-Someone in discomfort.
-Filth.
-Being with other men.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: oldedog on February 20, 2024, 12:52:51 PMNethzes
Tiefling Rogue (Entertainer) Harper Affiliation
Description: Lean dancer's build with red skin, short horns, and black hair. She often wears shades of blue in her make-up to provide a sharp contrast to her red skin. Nethzes wears the same dancing outfit she wore in Calimshan when entertaining. The leather armor she wears when adventuring is cut in a more revealing manner to distract or entice her targets. During downtime, Nethzes dresses as appropriate for the situation.

Nethzes grew up in Calimshan, in the estate of one of the Pashas that ruled the city. Possessed of a natural grace and beauty, Nethzes found herself being trained as a dancing girl. She rose to some prominence with the Pasha's court before it was discovered she was stealing from his guest.

She managed to escape before she was forced to suffer the consequences of her actions. The same grace and nimble fingers that made her a good dancer and entertainer also made her a capable thief, stealing what her skills as an entertainer couldn't provide.

She eventually found her way to Waterdeep, unintentionally attracting the attention of a Harper agent. The agent convinced her to work for the Harpers, using the fact that she could easily eavesdrop on people during a performance. Her first mission had her traveling to Phlan, to look into rumors of a cult in the area.

Character Sheet
I like it.  This character's O/O?
Quote from: c0i9z on February 20, 2024, 01:27:18 PM
Seren Vales

Harengon Warlock (Fiend)

Character sheet

Seren was a simply village girl, kind and beautiful, who had the misfortune to have a noble man fall in love with her and, worse, to have fallen in love with him. He whisked her away to his estate, where she worked as his maid during the day and shared with him nights of passion. However, it wasn't to last. They were found, scandal erupted, and a quick arranged marriage followed. He had to choose between her and family and fortune. She would have thought the choice clear. And it had been, only not in the way she had hoped.

Abandoned, far from home, her reputation tarnished, heartbroken, Seren fell into the arms of other men. To survive. To stave off the pain. To remind herself of pleasure. They were not pleasant men, like her sweet noble had been, but they were honest, like he hadn't been. They used her, just as she used them and the more she did, the more her reputation tarnished. And the lest she cared. That was, until she took to the wrong one, once more. Again, a noble, again, a betrayer. He'd had a wife he hadn't told her of and this time, Seren had no doubt who he'd choose.

The man accused Seren of seducing him, of plotting this, of being a witch, of worse. Seren had no words to return to him. He was noble and she was not. Her sentence was quick, her death imminent. As she languished in the dungeons, awaiting her execution, however, Erinyes appeared to her. Praised her. How she'd lived was right, she said. To revel in pleasure and to use it to bring people's true nature to light. She promised power in exchange for doing just as she'd been and more, to help break the mores that people blindly believed they should follow.

Seren agreed easily, wholeheartedly giving herself to her new patron. And with the power surging through her, her escape was easy. Facilitated, of course, by that of the other prisoners who took advantage to pursue their own escape. Some introduced her to the Zentharim, who didn't care about her patron or her new philosophies. They would use to pursue their agenda just as she would use them to pursue hers. This was the sort of people she could trust, she felt. Well, maybe not trust, but at least work with. And for now, that was good enough.
I really like this backstory.  Please remember to put in this character's OOC!

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 01:42:26 PM

Name: Kenneth "Kenny" Griffin

Race: Human

Class: Paladin

Faction Affiliation:  Order of the Gauntlet

Background: City Watch

History: Kenneth grew up in the city of Baldur's Gate. He came from a family of no real notice beyond his father's background in law enforcement. Kenny lived a pretty uneventful life, which he found himself annoyed with. He expressed this to his dad, who knew about Kenny's love for adventure stories. His father explained how such a mundane life can be a good as excitement isn't always fun to have. The old man's experiences in the guard taught him that.

Kenny learned right away that he wished to follow in his father's footsteps. He saw the profession of a city guard as an honor to have. While adventurers traveled the land is nice, someone still needs to protect the city. Baldur's Gate isn't any stranger to danger or crime, so he made the personal promise to help it. His start as a guard wasn't the smoothest. Having a lazy and strict superior, being bullied by corrupted members, and distrust from some civilians. He was disheartened by it but didn't let it stop him.

He performed his duties to the best of his abilities and slowly earned trust and respect from those in Baldur's Gate. During his few years of service, he begun to worship the god Helm and became a paladin of his. Through his good performance and abilities as a paladin, he eventually joined the Order of the Gauntlet.

Ons:
-Getting to know a woman and their own desires.
-Making sure someone is having the same level of enjoyment as him.
-A tall woman with a big butt.

Offs:
-Someone in discomfort.
-Filth.
-Being with other men.

LOL.  This is a fun submission.

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Raku

Thank you. I didn’t make a sheet yet because I wanted to se show things go first. 

c0i9z

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 01:53:25 PMThank you. I didn’t make a sheet yet because I wanted to se show things go first.
I respect that.  Thank you.  Building a character sheet isn't necessary at this stage.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Pumpkin Seeds

It's hard to do her Ons because well...I think there's a lot....

Offs much easier...

Updated.

Everlasting Starfall

This still open to new characters? Was thinking of making a character yesterday, but back then the thread only had one page 😂

Would probably go some kind of Archer character if so, but am fine with playing most things that are needed.
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Pumpkin Seeds on February 20, 2024, 04:02:06 PMIt's hard to do her Ons because well...I think there's a lot....

Offs much easier...

Updated.
Yaaaay.

Quote from: Everlasting Starfall on February 20, 2024, 04:33:01 PMThis still open to new characters? Was thinking of making a character yesterday, but back then the thread only had one page 😂

Would probably go some kind of Archer character if so, but am fine with playing most things that are needed.
People are submitting characters.  I will probably pick over the weekend.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Everlasting Starfall

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 20, 2024, 05:46:06 PMPeople are submitting characters.  I will probably pick over the weekend.

Fun! I have some questions:
1) Is Xanathar's Guide to Everything available as a source?
2) You have said "I would prefer western fantasy art.", does this mean that I should stay away from realistic/semi-realistic images? (If that makes sense).

I think that's it for now~
O/O

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Everlasting Starfall on February 20, 2024, 05:52:50 PMFun! I have some questions:
1) Is Xanathar's Guide to Everything available as a source?
2) You have said "I would prefer western fantasy art.", does this mean that I should stay away from realistic/semi-realistic images? (If that makes sense).

I think that's it for now~
1)  Yes, you may use XGtE.
2)  You should.  I am big on images.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

I might be interested, but I don't know what the factions are. Could I get a quick summary?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on February 20, 2024, 07:53:03 PMI might be interested, but I don't know what the factions are. Could I get a quick summary?
That sort of information is easily accessible on the internet.  In game, all factions get equal opportunity to obtain sidequests.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

Oh, they're canon factions. My apologies. May I ask for stat rolls from you or would you like to see my character first?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Sorvoe551 on February 20, 2024, 08:09:42 PMOh, they're canon factions. My apologies. May I ask for stat rolls from you or would you like to see my character first?
13, 15, 10, 13, 15, 12.

A good set.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

Excellent, thank you! I'll have something up in just a little bit.

c0i9z

Raku

You know I kind of want to see what stats I could get rolled, but I’m scared of getting really low rolls. 

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 08:40:42 PMYou know I kind of want to see what stats I could get rolled, but I’m scared of getting really low rolls.
You don't have to accept them.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Raku

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 20, 2024, 08:41:40 PMYou don't have to accept them.

In that case, can you see what I might get?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Raku on February 20, 2024, 08:47:20 PMIn that case, can you see what I might get?
12, 11, 7, 17, 9, 12.

Oof.  Sorry.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Raku

It’s fine. I just wanted to see if luck was with me.

Everlasting Starfall

Name: Hyacia Heartember
Age: ~300-500 (not super important, can choose what fits the game the best)
Race: Wood Elf
Class: Fighter (Archery)
Faction: the Lords' Alliance
Background: Soldier
DNDBeyond: https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/119254006

Background
Hyacia grew up in the High Forest. Soon, she knew she wanted to help defend her community — mostly from Orcs, gnolls, and fey’ri. Eventually, she met with a group of wood elves that had traveled back from Evermeet to try and reestablish the kingdom of Earlann. She decided to join up with them.

Over time, more and more of her friends died in battle — while she survived. This guild eventually grew too big for her so she left the High Forest and instead traveled to Silverymoon. There she mostly worked as a caravan guard or other employments that would take advantage of her years of experience as a soldier, but also to a smaller extent, her experience tracking in the forest.

Most of the coin she earned went to alcohol — trying to forget her past. Eventually, she got recruited by the Lords' Alliance, because of her military background. Having nothing better to do, and understanding that she needed to get her life together she decided to join them. With whispers of a Dragon cult growing in the Moonsea, she was sent to Phal, to see if her expertise was needed there.

Ons: Dominant partners, rough sex
Offs: Toilet stuff, blood, feet, filth.

Let me know if something would need changing.

Would also want to see my luck with some rolls. But might do point buy if my luck is totally gone.
O/O

Sorvoe551

Name: Strider

Race: Lightfoot Halfling

Height: 2' 6" (76 cm)

Class: Rogue

Faction Affiliation: Zhentarim

Background: Criminal/Spy

Long ago, Strider was born in a small village close to Hillsfar. However, during her childhood, a mercenary crew led by a man by the name of Ulthig the Bloody stormed the village, taking and killing as he pleased while the cottages burned. Strider was one of the few who survived, fleeing to Hillsfar for safety. At that point, Strider began to develop a fierce hatred for the man and sought revenge.

For the next decade, Strider would learn how to slink around in the shadows and to strike without the enemy knowing. Being a halfling, she was not physically strong, so she had to rely on her wits and swiftness to succeed. The whole time she became sullen and withdrawn, keeping her hatred close to her heart so that she would never forget what had happened to her and her family. Once she felt she was ready, she began to travel, searching for the man who wronged her all those years ago. for years she walked but came up empty-handed every time. But as she searched more and more places and interacted with more and more people, she began to realize something that changed her worldview for the better.

Throughout her travels, Strider was forced to interact with more and more people and rely on their generosity to get by. Work only appeared every so often and gold could only be stretched so far. But much to her surprise, people were generally pleasant and willing to help strangers out of the kindness of their hearts. Over time, this care from others chipped away at the wall she had put up around her heart until she began to realize that there were so many opportunities, adventures, and people she would have missed if she had remained so dogmatically dedicated to her previous goal. With a temporary feeling of guilt, she set aside her quest for revenge and changed her goals to something far more kind and heroic. And fun.

Tyrants and those who wielded power cruelly over others had to be stopped, that core tenant of her old quest never left her. However, she found it far better to point that goal in service of helping the common people. Those were the ones who offered her help and companionship when she had nothing, why not be helpful in kind? Besides, gaining new friends led to games, drink, and late-night fun, what could be better? She found likeminded people in the Zhentarim and decided to help them complete their work to keep despots down. And why not grab a few neat trinkets while she's at it? The open road is a path to opportunity and each town is a new adventure for Strider. Where will she end up next?

Skills and aptitudes:
- Highly proficient with dexterous weapons and bows.
- Stealthy and fast.
- An expert at using her small stature and surroundings to hide.
- Proficient craftswoman, especially with the All-Purpose Tool she "found."
- Good at setting traps and ambushes to gain advantage over stronger or more numerous foes.

Quirks and Flaws:
- Physically frail and requires assistance or a stool for anything high up.
- A major lightweight when it comes to alcohol. One strong drink can leave her shit faced. And when she's drunk, she becomes uncontrollably bubbly and energetic, often to other's annoyance.
- Has a penchant for gambling and often cheats. She is banned from several taverns and gambling halls because of this.
- Will fold like a house of cards when a strong woman shows any bit of attention to her.

Ons:
- Attracted to women of all sorts, especially if they are big and strong. Doesn't matter what they're packing, any form of feminine will interest her.
- Bondage, preferably as a sub. People having power over her and using it to rock her world turns her on immensely.
- Any form of oral, usually giving, as well as any form of penetrative sex. She'll gladly strap up if need be and takes as well as she gives.

Offs:
- Anything related to the bathroom is a no go.
- Besides spanking or tweaking, anything that relies on pain for pleasure is not her thing. She likes to keep her work and play separate.
- Typically avoids men, she doesn't find them attractive. She'll do her part if she's involved in a threesome/group with them, but she'd rather play with than lay with them.

Character Sheet

Hexed

Name:  Elvina Tack
Race:  Air Genasi
Class:  Warlock
Faction Affiliation: The Lords Alliance 
Background: Pirate
History:  Baldur's Gate may have been a prosperous and safe city but as an orphan who's mother passed away due to a sickness she couldn't afford to heal Elvina could only seethe in jealousy at what others took as normal. With the orphanage she was assigned to understaffed and overcrowded she did the best she could outside it's walls, it didn't matter if she had to beg for a bite of food or task to earn some coin. This lasted for a  few years till she met Captain De'Mur of the Pirate ship Dark Loyalty. The man, suave and dashing unlike most of the rowdy thugs that flew the black flag, came up with a cunning plan and hired the child to serve upon his ship. She stayed out of the way during battles and did her best to learn the ropes at other times but when they sunk a ship or found a shipwreck she did the most work. Her ability to stay below the waves for hours on end with but one breath made her an excellent diver to find all the valuables and either bag them and attach them to ropes to be hauled up onto the ship.

This lasted for a time but De'Mur's insistence upon a more gentlemanly conduct as well as a rather privateer method of selecting his targets lead his crew to grumbling more and more. Eventually Tel'met, first mate and the Captain's long time friend, stabbed him in the back and led a mutiny which was quite the shock for her to come up out of the water to find finished. The new captain was cruel and cared not a whit what flag his targets flew and as time passed the ship's reputation became darker and darker. Luckily the new captain
wasn't a smart man and never noticed a compartment within his claimed quarters that she found while cleaning as he partied ashore. Within were letters and notes showing that De'Mur had been a part of The Lords Alliance keeping them appraised of pirate activity and rumors as well as seeking out things for them that had long been beneath the waves.

Even with the letters containing old drop sites and contacts it took her years to arrange things with the Alliance as they were wary that her attempts to contact them were for a trap. Rumors of a sunken ship containing powerful magics were floated by the captain and he soon sought the vessel out seeking to claim the magic for himself. As per the plan while she was down searching the wreckage the Dark Loyalty was assaulted by several navy ships, the crew cut down and the captain executed then and there. As for her she found that yes there was quite a bit of magic in that ship as she accidentally set some sort of fae free, fear turning to shock as it pinned her down and kissed her before fleeing. Reeling from the kiss delivered blessing she managed to cut herself upon some other artifact and found herself in some cinder-red space as a thing of hunger coiled around and within her. Coming too with a start she was quick to finish up her bagging and headed to the surface in a panic. Informing the Alliance contact of everything that had gone on with the item and whatever was happening to her. This changed the plans and instead of staying a pirate she was brought in more fully to make use of her growing abilities more directly for the Alliance.

Ons: Exhibition, Submission, Public/out in the open, multiple partners, non-con  

Offs:  Toilet play, Maiming, Forced body alteration such as tattoos/piercings/things that would hurt to cause. 

Sheet: https://www.dndbeyond.com/characters/119256125

Point buy - 8,15,12,10,11,15

PhantomPistoleer

All right, gang.  I have selected half the party.  Pumpkin, Rainwood, and Dog have been chosen.  I like their enthusiasm and their support for the game generated a lot of additional interest.

With that having been said, I will allow them each to make a selection to fill out the party.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

Ooh! A Fighter, Cleric, and Rogue so far. Nice coverage.

Rainwood

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on February 21, 2024, 07:00:14 AMAll right, gang.  I have selected half the party.  Pumpkin, Rainwood, and Dog have been chosen.  I like their enthusiasm and their support for the game generated a lot of additional interest.

With that having been said, I will allow them each to make a selection to fill out the party.

Oof, the pressure.

I will say, I love Hexed's character and said early on that a warlock would strengthen our back line, so my vote goes to Elvina.

And on the off chance the three of us are casting votes for both remaining slots, my second vote goes to Sorvoe551 and Strider because, y'know, a party gotsta have a halfling. I did initially worry that having two rogues might water down the appeal for each of them playing one, but then I realised that any of the remaining characters I might have chosen would result in a class duplication.

So there you have it from me. My only regret is that there wasn't a character with purple skin so we could have had a neat green-blue-purple-red-orange character spectrum.

Sorvoe551

Quote from: Rainwood on February 21, 2024, 07:44:49 AMAnd on the off chance the three of us are casting votes for both remaining slots, my second vote goes to Sorvoe551 and Strider because, y'know, a party gotsta have a halfling. I did initially worry that having two rogues might water down the appeal for each of them playing one, but then I realised that any of the remaining characters I might have chosen would result in a class duplication. 
I appreciate the shoutout! Dog’s character sheet is locked off, so I don’t know what she’s built for, but I’ll fill whatever role is necessary for the party. Strider is built to be stealthy, so a scout/sniper can help fill up our backline. Plus, two Rogues tag-teaming an enemy means Sneak Attack for days.

oldedog

Didn't realize that she was blocked off, I'll see about fixing that.

*There should be able to see the sheet now.*

Everlasting Starfall

Quote from: oldedog on February 21, 2024, 08:57:21 AMDidn't realize that she was blocked off, I'll see about fixing that.

*There should be able to see the sheet now.*
Yep, it's visible now! 
O/O

Sorvoe551

Thanks Dog. Yep, Nethzes seems to be much more of a face while Strider is the blade in the shadows. We’re both proficient in similar skills, but with a few key differences. Should be interesting to play off of, but it’s ultimately up to Pumpkin and Dog.

Raku

Oof. I’m going to imagine that it’s hard to pick who the last two are gonna be.

Sorvoe551

I can imagine. I’m equally excited and nervous 

Raku

Considering the options and current party set up, I’m not going to assume too much about myself.

oldedog

If it helps with the nervousness, I've already sent my suggestions to Phantom so I don't think you'll have to wait too long for an answer.

Hexed

Well 5e sneak attack rules certainly seem nicer. Extra enemy within 5ft instead of having to be on the other side of the foe. With the meatshields wonderous melee companions that shouldn't be a difficult condition to trip.

Quote from: Rainwood on February 21, 2024, 07:44:49 AMOof, the pressure.

I will say, I love Hexed's character and said early on that a warlock would strengthen our back line, so my vote goes to Elvina.

Glad ya liked the pirate lass even if she's not as busty as the fae elf might like.

Huh. Looking at the Fighter/Cleric/Rogue beyond has a description tab but doesn't share it and I hadn't realized that. Makes me wonder what else isn't shared.

Everlasting Starfall

Excited and nervous :D But congrats to whoever makes it in!
O/O

Rainwood

Quote from: Hexed on February 21, 2024, 08:21:00 PMGlad ya liked the pirate lass even if she's not as busty as the fae elf might like.

No worries, it's only one of the things Galinemin looks for in an adventuring companion! ;D I can see him and Elvina doing some cool move where they both use their spells/features to teleport 30ft together and...do something cool, I dunno yet.

QuoteHuh. Looking at the Fighter/Cleric/Rogue beyond has a description tab but doesn't share it and I hadn't realized that. Makes me wonder what else isn't shared.

That's always been a strange little thing on DDB. I think it's visible to the GM of any campaign our characters joinB. But it's just "Description" and "Notes" that other players can't see, and those sections are rarely diligently populated by most players. For Galinemin, all you're missing out on is that one of his bonds is "I will master the spirit of winter, return to the feywild and marry Risala", and one of his ideals is "It's not cheating if you're on different planes of existence".

Anyway, I'm excited to see which characters will complete this very colourful party.

PhantomPistoleer

All right, folks.  The ballots are in.  First and foremost, thank you everyone for your interest.  I am sorry that things didn't work out this time, but you never know if someone will drop out.

Obviously, Oldedog, Pumpkin Seeds, and Rainwood were all selected, and they in turn have selected:

Hexed's Elvina;
Everlasting Starfall's Hyancia; and,
MetaAugustus's Aras Augustus.  

I apologize for the delay and I thank the players for having deliberated so thoroughly.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Sorvoe551

Damn. Oh well, have fun everyone!

Everlasting Starfall

O/O

MetaAugustus

Much appreciated, hyped as hell to experience Elliquiy D&D

Pumpkin Seeds

Excited to get started and get pounding…or pounded.

Hexed

You've got a pirate's magic to aid in the quest!

Quote from: Rainwood on February 22, 2024, 03:20:16 AMNo worries, it's only one of the things Galinemin looks for in an adventuring companion! ;D I can see him and Elvina doing some cool move where they both use their spells/features to teleport 30ft together and...do something cool, I dunno yet.
Given the melee/range divide it could work to swap places in a here's johnny surprise.

Quote from: Rainwood on February 22, 2024, 03:20:16 AMThat's always been a strange little thing on DDB. I think it's visible to the GM of any campaign our characters joinB. But it's just "Description" and "Notes" that other players can't see, and those sections are rarely diligently populated by most players. For Galinemin, all you're missing out on is that one of his bonds is "I will master the spirit of winter, return to the feywild and marry Risala", and one of his ideals is "It's not cheating if you're on different planes of existence".
Odd setup for the description stuff since things like appearance would be handy for the other players. :D
Example. Elvina is small size. 3'10 and 30lbs. (Genasi are hilariously able to choose medium or small for size while keeping the 35ft move speed. At the same time something easily fixed if a problem with everyone.)

Rainwood

Awesome, thanks Phantom. I am pumped for this.

Quick links for my own benefit:

Galinemin Eveningfall - (CS)

Kansif Blood Dancer - (CS)

Nethzes - (CS)

Aras Augustus

Hyacia Heartember - (CS)

Elvina Tack - (CS)

Everlasting Starfall

O/O

oldedog

So excited to get things started.

Amazing work, Rainwood, love the image.