Avatar: The Faded History (Small Group)

Started by Lovely Complex, September 26, 2018, 12:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

It's just a skill that you can learn through intense training.

Lovely Complex

Alright, everyone! I have made the appropriate threads.

OOC

Hope to see you all there. :)
💋 On's & Off's 💋 F-List 💋

Bernardo Hoagie

Lovely Complex

Tokyorose627

Hello! I live avatar and wanted to find or make an RP based in the series, but I see you have already! I’m certainly interested, though I do have some questions!

Edit: I found the answer to my first question after reading the chat! Chi Blocker is part of the team. :3

And second, I've had the idea for a while now of making a character that was a Kyoshi Warrior. Seeing as this is way before Kyoshi, would I still be allowed to use the armor and overall appearance if I were to make a different backstory that would support the idea?

SpiralSpider

Hi. I'm going to have to withdraw from this one too. My brain has been refusing to give me more character ideas so I don't want to keep the waterbender tied up indefinitely on you. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Lovely Complex

Quote from: SpiralSpider on October 02, 2018, 09:32:34 PM
Hi. I'm going to have to withdraw from this one too. My brain has been refusing to give me more character ideas so I don't want to keep the waterbender tied up indefinitely on you. ^.^'
That's fine. Thanks for letting me know.

Amarlo

I am super intrigued by the chi-blocker if that's still open. If not I noticed you recently lost your water bender, so I was debating that as well. If you'd have me, of course.

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Aethyrium

With the opening of the waterbender, I'd like to take up that slot, I think.

Amarlo

Aethyrium and I talked about it and with the opening of the water spot, we were hoping to trade. She initially showed interest in the chi blocker spot, but is more interested in the water spot. So I'd be more than happy to leave the water spot to her and take the chi one. ^^

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

la dame en noir

Damn - I missed my chance to take over waterbender. Well, I'm going to give up my Earth because I'm not finding a good face claim! </3
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Aethyrium

Quote from: la dame en noir on October 03, 2018, 08:34:34 PM
Damn - I missed my chance to take over waterbender. Well, I'm going to give up my Earth because I'm not finding a good face claim! </3
If you'd have an easier time doing water, I'd go Earth. My initial hope for the game was Earth anyway, but you had it. LOL.

la dame en noir

Well, you can have earth now lol

She was going to be gay either way - that might have ended up being an issue.
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

Norsegod1839

I don't think it would have been... The whole being gay thing.

Sounds like Aeth is willing to be Earth if you guys want to switch.

Lovely Complex

So glad to see this is still getting interests. :)

By the way, I should state that someone has already applied for Chi Blocker.

I'll make edits to the OP in a few moments with what roles are already claimed or not.

Also, characters being LGBTQ+ would not have been a problem. Just saying. :)

Aethyrium

In that case, if Amarlo wanted to be the Waterbender, I could pick up the Earth.

Lovely Complex

Okay, just let me know so I can have it accurate, everyone. :)

Amarlo

But I wanted to do the Chi-blocker ;-; -sniffles.-

If they already applied does that mean it's no longer open for application? Who else applied for the chi-blocker?

But now I'm confused. Does that mean Aeth is going for earth and I'm going for water? Or Aeth is going for Earth and Dame is going for Water, and I'm S.O.L?

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Aethyrium

My gathering is that Tokyorose is doing Chi-blocker. You are doing water, and I am going to do Earth. Cliff can correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be final standings. I'll wait to do anything until confirmation though.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Aethyrium on October 04, 2018, 10:13:16 PM
My gathering is that Tokyorose is doing Chi-blocker. You are doing water, and I am going to do Earth. Cliff can correct me if I'm wrong, but that seems to be final standings. I'll wait to do anything until confirmation though.

You’re right, about my position at least! Before everyone started coming back and figuring out roles a day or so ago, I had sent a Chi Blocker sheet in for approval. Cliff had alctually rejected it because they believed that the game wasn’t getting enough attention and it wasn’t going to actually happen, but I was pleasantly surprised along with them that it’s getting people back so quickly! So, yes, if it’s ok, I would still like to use the sheet I turned in and be Chi Blocker. :3

Aethyrium

Going to withdraw interest here. Apologies.

Amarlo

I will also be withiwithdrawing interest.

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies