A Force!: Convergence (All Female Cast All Genders/ Sexuality's)

Started by Norsegod1839, June 09, 2018, 04:56:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norsegod1839

A Force: Convergence

All female cast

The convergence is upon us. The alliance of The Titan Thanos and the god Darksied has led to two dimensions in peril. The Villainess females have merged their universes together pulling them into the same dimensional space in a desperate bid to subjugate them before moving on to the rest of the multiverse. The two and their alliances of female villain lieutenants seek to draw power from this convergence. They seek a relic of ultimate power one hidden in the multiverse and made accessible through the convergence as well.

But the multiverse is not without its heroes.

A-Force

The merging has brought two powerful teams together. The Avengers and Justice League are no more. Instead they’ve merged together to form the A-Force. This powerful all female team of heroes have saved their respective worlds time and time again throughout the ages. They’ve all been labeled many things from god’s to monsters and freaks and geeks. People worship and hate them in equal measure.

They are each dimension mightiest women.

And they are not the only ones operating in the convergence.

X-Men

The X-men welcome their Meta Human sisters to come to the Charlice Xaviers School For Higher Learning. Considered to be mutants as well the Meta Humans have been offered a safe haven at the school and a chance to join the X-men. Those not already helping A force are given the chance to do so as well as help the X-men and school conduct their own research into the convergence.

Task Force X

With two sets of governments and the Earth in Bedlam Lexiana Luthor established herself along with Victoria Von Doom as joint leaders. Mere seconds into their joint administration they approached Amanda Waller with an offer. They gave her unlimited funding and authorized her to expand on Task Force X. She did so with feverish abandon reaching out to not only Belle Revve but also the Raft and several other prominent prisons in both dimensions. This new expanded Task Force X would be the most powerful tool she ever wielded. A government suicide squad that could go into the convergence and perform highly classified missions with no accountability.

The Villains

Of course, the villains are the true stars of this tale. Deep within the Convergence Thanos and Darksied have recruited villainess females from each universe to help them with their evil machinations. With powerful women like Doctor Octavia Octopus and Grail numbering their ranks what chance do our hero’s and antiheroes have? 

The Rogues

The rogues have turned their attention away from the life of crime for the duration of the convergence. Since it threatens all of their lives and the lives of their family they’ve decided to work together with The Flash to try and do their own part for the Multiverse.

The Guidelines

1. Must play a FEMALEcharacter
2. Female character can be one from DC or Marvel
3. Genderbent versions of males are allowed
4. You can have a character on each team or two on one team versus putting one in each team
5. This will NOTbe a system game
6. Original Characters are allowed on a case by case basis

The Rules

1.No God Modding
2. Played characters are eighteen and up
3. Clear and open communication
4. Regular posting time

What This Game Is

The idea of this game revolves around two female centric DC and Marvel universes mashing together.

The game will start one year into the event dubbed the convergence.

Ideally all of the teams will be operating/ going on missions that we tackle as a group.

This is a collaborative work involving everyone participating and driving the story forward.

I will handle certain NPC (see below) but also leave the floor open to other characters and writers filling leadership roles.

CLAIMED CHARACTERS

Villains

1. Thanos: Norsegod
2. Darkseid: Norsegod

A- Force

Mrs. Miracle: Brittbly

Thor: Norsegod

Zatanna: Dhi

Jessica Drew: Fienda

Kori: Swordsman18

X-Men

X-23: Norsegod

Rogue: Imogen

Task Force X

Joker: Norsegod

The Rogues

Countess Cold: Norsegod

Updated with the character sheet!

[float=left][img width=400]http://IMAGE ADDRESS GOES HERE[/img][/float] 
[color=blue][size=18pt][b]DESCRIPTION:CODE NAME[/b][/size][/color]
[b]Real Name:[/b]
[b]Canon Universe: (Either DC Or Marvel)[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Nickname:[/b]
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Signature Skill:[/b]
[b]Other Skills:[/b]
[b]Bio:A short (bio of your character)[/b]
[b]Team Affiliation: (What team there on)[/b]

Da Rooms

Character Sheet Room: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289764.0

OOC Room: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=289765.0

Brittlby

I’d be interested in Miss Miracle!
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues
Slide down your throat like an antidote you can quote...

O/O

Norsegod1839

Mrs. Miracle welcome aboard!

If you want her to have a Big Bob (or something) I could even NPC him! That could be a ton of fun.

Brittlby

I think they called him Big Bard! Lol That would be fun.
Nitpicking naysayers barking like beagles, through the tall grass of poisonous tongues

O/O

Norsegod1839

Brittlby

O/O

Norsegod1839

There we go!

I'll do an NPC or maybe "husbands" list as well to showcase all the men behind the women types.

Norsegod1839

I went ahead and posted a picture up for Mrs. Miracle

I also went ahead and claimed my character on each team and added pictures.

Norsegod1839

Norsegod1839

fienda

DESCRIPTION: Spider Woman
Canon Universe: Marvel
Age:Appears mid-twenties but was actually born in 1931, she spent years in a stasis pod
Height: 5’10
Weight: 130 lbs
Sexuality: Bisexual
Nickname: Jess
Powers: Jessica possesses superhuman strength (can lift at least up to 7 tons), endurance and speed. She can focus her bioelectric energy into "venom blasts" sufficient to stun or kill normal humans, and she can also adhere to almost any surface using electrostatic adhesion. Her body is able to rapidly form immunity to all poisons and drugs, and is totally immune to radiation. Her metabolism generates pheromones that attract human males while repulsing females, though she can use a chemical "perfume" that helps to nullify this effect. These pheromones are somewhat triggered by her emotional state.
Signature Skill: Venom blasts, electrostatic adhesion, flexibility
A More detailed dossier of Powers (according to Marvel Wiki)
Her powers include:

Superhuman Strength: Spider-Woman's muscular density and strength have been extraordinarily enhanced and enable her to lift about 7 tons.

Superhuman Speed: Spider-Woman is capable of running and moving at speeds much greater than even the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Stamina: Spider-Woman's musculature generates less fatigue toxins during physical activity than the musculature of an ordinary human. She can exert herself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair her.

Superhuman Durability: Spider-Woman's body is somewhat tougher and more resistant to injury than an ordinary human's, although she is far from invulnerable. She is capable of withstanding impact forces that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with only mild to moderate discomfort.

Superhuman Agility: Spider-Woman's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.

Superhuman Reflexes: Spider-Woman's natural reaction time and reflexes are enhanced to levels beyond the human body's natural limits.

Superhuman Flexibility: Spider-Woman's body is extraordinarily limber and her tendons and connective tissues are twice as flexible as the average human being's, despite the augmented musculature and its enhanced strength.
Superhuman Hearing: Spider-Woman's hearing is superhumanly acute and enables her to detect sound at virtually any frequency, and she's been known to detect, sort out, and correctly identify sounds through thick steel doors, and across considerable distances.

Contaminant Immunity: Spider-Woman's metabolism rapidly creates powerful immunities to all forms of toxins, poisons and drugs, after an initial exposure that usually makes her dizzy. Her body is totally immune to radiation.

Wall-Crawling: Spider-Woman's limbs can adhere to surfaces via electrostatic attraction. Spider-Woman can hold and carry a considerable amount of extra weight while sticking to walls without falling off; it's safe to assume that the weight she can carry is dozens of times her own, and the limits of how long she can do this before fatigue sets in are still unknown.

Venom Blasts: Her body possesses an inordinate amount of bio-electricity that she has learned to channel and discharge through her hands, in controlled bursts of what she calls "Venom Blasts". These energy projections vary in power; they mostly affect the nervous system in humans. Spider-Woman can regulate them from simply a stun to potent enough to kill an average-sized man in the same way that a lightning bolt could kill him.

Regenerative Healing Factor: She possesses a regenerative healing factor because during a battle with Wolverine, she was stabbed by his claws in the shoulder, but made a complete recovery in a matter of minutes.

Pheromone Secretion: Her metabolism generates certain types of pheromones that can create fear, elicit attraction and/or repulsion on others, depending on unknown factors which might include gender and mood. This ability appears to be dormant at the moment.[24]

Self-Propelled Glide: Jessica has the ability to glide through the air, which most people confuse with flight, despite her constantly stating she can't fly, only glide.

Other Skills: Combat, espionage, investigation
A More detailed dossier of Skills (according to Marvel Wiki)

Master Martial Artist: Jessica is a highly experienced fighter trained in armed and unarmed combat under the Taskmaster. Her tactics integrate different methods utilized in Karate, Boxing, Capoeira, Judo and sword fighting.

Skilled Spy: She is also extensively trained in espionage, covert operations and stealth.

Skilled Acrobat: She is a superb athlete and an Olympic-level gymnast.

Multilingual: Due to her Hydra espionage training, she is fluent in several languages, including Russian, Japanese, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean and German.

Skilled Investigator: Jessica is a seasoned private detective.

Bio: When Jessica Miriam Drew was just a child she suffered uranium poisoning. In the hopes to cure her, she was subjected to an untested serum created by her father who was an expert on the regenerative and immunological properties of arachnids. The serum was an experimental dosage containing the blood of several uncommon species of spiders. She was then sealed in a genetic accelerator to speed the process, but it only seemed to work at a very slow rate. In stasis for decades, her aging greatly slowed. She eventually awoke with no memories of her past, to a world in which both her parents had disappeared mysteriously, and possessing powers that made everyone around her scared and resentful.

Young, naïve, alone in the world and reeling from the death of her first lover whom she accidentally killed with her new powers, Jessica Drew was rather easily coerced into joining the ranks of Hydra. She was trained in the use of her powers and taught various skills such as espionage, martial arts, and various killing techniques. Hydra wanted to mold Jessica into the perfect assassin, but never told her the nefarious truth behind their heinous organization. They kept her in the dark by feeding her false information about their goals, citing righteous vendettas. 

Her first and, consequentially, last assignment was to assassinate S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Nick Fury. She was unable to go through with it and learned the true nature of Hydra shortly thereafter, thanks in no small part to Director Fury setting her straight.

Following her defection from Hydra, Jessica spent some time in England trying to figure out the new direction in her life. She was able to shake off most of the effects of Hydra’s brainwashing but was left with some residual trauma. Especially, the sexual and psychological torment she suffered at the hands of Madame Hydra, also known as the Viper.

With a new lease on life, Jessica left her European homeland behind and ventured to the New World, settling down in Los Angeles, California. She worked for a while first as a bounty hunter, under the guise of her Spider Woman alter ego, before Nick Fury helped her secure private investigator credentials.

She has answered the call to heroics time and time again, as an Avenger, an agent of S.H.E.I.L.D. and an agent of S.W.O.R.D.
Team Affiliation:
Past: Hydra, Avengers, S.H.E.I.L.D., and S.W.O.R.D.
Present: X-Men
To you nature seems something hostile; you have made devils out of the smiling gods of Greece, and out of me a demon.
For as long as there has been a sea to sail upon, there have been pirates. The heart of piracy is freedom. Freedom from society. Freedom from law. And freedom from conscience.
Posting Speed: On Hiatus

Norsegod1839

You're approved Fienda!

I also have Outlaw Harlot taking a peak!

fienda

To you nature seems something hostile; you have made devils out of the smiling gods of Greece, and out of me a demon.
For as long as there has been a sea to sail upon, there have been pirates. The heart of piracy is freedom. Freedom from society. Freedom from law. And freedom from conscience.

Norsegod1839

Dhi

If there's a Jessica Drew on the team I'd like to join. But this also means I can't join as Jessica Drew, so, I'll have to really think about what other characters interest me.

Brittlby

O/O

Norsegod1839

Quote from: Dhi on June 22, 2018, 01:00:15 AM
If there's a Jessica Drew on the team I'd like to join. But this also means I can't join as Jessica Drew, so, I'll have to really think about what other characters interest me.

You can be any female version or genderbent character you can think of!

Dhi

Someone on A-Force so I can write with the other characters. I'm going to read up and see what speaks to me. There are a lot of characters I know by name and costume, but, that's about all.

fienda

Quote from: Dhi on June 22, 2018, 01:00:15 AM
Nice to meet another Spider Woman fan! Sorry I stole your thunder, though. Hope you still join up in any case ^.^

Norsegod1839

Any hero (or maybe even villian) you want is up for grabs!

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Norsegod1839

Dhi

Are you still looking to fill multiple teams? How much will different teams be interacting?

I've got some ideas now, but the team thing is throwing me. I'd like to be in Spider-Woman's circle. If that means being an X-Man we've got 3 vs 1 A-Force, right? Poison Ivy's also appealing but that's a separate team nobody is on.

Norsegod1839

All hte different teams will interact team up and be around one another.

The introduction of the team was more to give someone direction on what the role players would be doing. Let's say you choose Poison Ivy that could throw you into the suicide sqaud. However they could easily keep crossing each other and Even team up.

Of course you don't even have to be on a specific team either! Maybe your Poison Ivy has had a change of heart maybe she's working for the good guys know. Ect ect.

Dhi

Zatanna
Canon Universe: DC
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 127 lbs
Sexuality: Lesbian
Nickname: Zatanna
Powers: Magic; primarily Zatanna employs logomancy to change her surroundings through the power of words and language. This sorcery operates on a tradition of first-order logic, and to avoid cosmic pushback or unraveling Zatanna draws on tried and true spells or magical writings or foci; simply uttering "Lla eht dab syug eid" is vague, intractable, and unprovable, and so holds no power.
All magic also comes at a price, and Zatanna endeavors to find shortcuts and loopholes for maximum effect with minimal risk to her fate or soul.
Signature Skill: Zatanna has used magic to wield blue kinetic energy, heat or cool objects, conjure light or darkness, levitate people and objects, transport herself instantaneously or across dimensions, and unravel the spells of other magicians.
Other Skills: Zatanna is an accomplished stage magician skilled in prestidigitation, and a knowledgeable researcher of the occult.
Bio: Zatanna was born into a hellfire club called the Cult of the Cold Flame, the progeny of famed magician Giovanni Zatara. She broke with her father in order to follow her heart, and since then has wielded her gift for magic to thwart the likes of the Cold Flame, Enchantress, evil wizards and the forces of Hell, with whom she competes for possession of the secret Books of Magic.
Team Affiliation: Former Justice League and Justice League Dark; currently A-Force.