Game of Thrones: Ascension - Freeform, Sandbox GoT Group - Open to All

Started by GnothiSeauton, May 21, 2017, 12:00:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vlexia

Quote from: Aiden on August 06, 2017, 11:08:46 AM
The person playing an Yronwood has departed the game, leaving the house open.

The only active members for Dorne are (a Martel sister) and the heir to House Dayne

My woman is Dornish. House Wyl. She's married to Swann present day but her Family and ties are also to the Martells.

If people were looking for ties.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Nostalgia

I'm kind of musing about an Arryn, just bouncing some ideas around backstage. So we'll see.

Kokaine

Quote from: Vlexia on August 06, 2017, 11:29:50 AM
My woman is Dornish. House Wyl. She's married to Swann present day but her Family and ties are also to the Martells.

If people were looking for ties.

Might PM you later since I have a Martell I need to get a little further invested in the story. As of now she has like two connections xD

Quote from: Nostalgia on August 06, 2017, 12:20:44 PM
I'm kind of musing about an Arryn, just bouncing some ideas around backstage. So we'll see.

You know you wanna... ::)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Vlexia

Quote from: Kokaine on August 06, 2017, 12:30:56 PM
Might PM you later since I have a Martell I need to get a little further invested in the story. As of now she has like two connections

Completely open for ideas. House Wyl is loyal and will become more powerful once she is married to Swanns.

If you cannot honor a No, then you certainly could never honor a Yes.

Tackyhillbilly

I should probably talk to the Lord and Lady Swann, since we are neighbors in the Marches and all.

Nostalgia

Yeah, so I sent in a rather nice application for Malyna's uncle. Still pending of course, but if you want to gossip or throw ideas around...

Aiden

Once I see the sheet, I will contact you. As Malyna and Macgowan have been friends for a very long time, I assume Mac would have spent plenty of time in the Vale.

Caela

Here's the link to the Character Notebook in case people want to see what the current writers are looking for. :)

GnothiSeauton

Since there has been a lot of questions and interest in a particular role, I've finally gotten around to updating the registry of characters and roles/positions that are taken and open.  Apologies for the delay and any inconveniences.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Nostalgia

There's abundant room for a male character. For starters, read through

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=267219.0

For a character you like and see what connections they want.

Endwell

As I am extremely passionate about game of thrones I'll be giving this a good look tomorrow. Need to sleep for work sadly since I need to be up in about 4.5 hours :/
Take off your clothes
Give me your trust
Look me in the eyes
Confess your lust
I promise I'll love you if you do it
So do it for me...

Swidi

Quote from: Nostalgia on August 13, 2017, 08:49:57 PM
There's abundant room for a male character. For starters, read through

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=267219.0

For a character you like and see what connections they want.

I don't understand. How does it work? I saw a few other games and they seem to have character sheets with a lot of details.

Aiden

Quote from: SirWiseIdiot on August 14, 2017, 12:16:12 AM
I don't understand. How does it work? I saw a few other games and they seem to have character sheets with a lot of details.

These are the current character "notebooks", people who are in the game use this to post potential plots others can pick up if they want to enter the game with an established connection.

Some new players, contacted those of us in game to establish a connection before making a sheet. It is not required but helps transition into the game.

This is the link to the full character sheets, the notebook is optional.

Caela

I don't think it posted for Aiden but Gnothi has links to the game information sheets in the first post and those will show all the current characters and which positions are still open if you wanted to be a head of a house.

Aiden

GnothiSeauton

I'll be reviewing sheets on Tuesday night.

I've got a closing shift followed up by an early opening shift tomorrow morning, and will be getting to everything after I get home, relax, and nap tomorrow. Apologies for the delay.
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Aiden

GnothiSeauton

Haha... It's a pain in the ass.

I'm 1 to 930 today, and then 8 to 2 tomorrow morning. It's going to be fun...

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

As we get into the thick of things with the story...

We could really use a Head of House Greyjoy

There's tons of potential with that badass family history, and all of the juicy drama potential that's brewing up in the story.

Please PM me if interested.

Seeking New Stories

Aiden

Would be awesome to have that roll filled out, the game has been progressing nicely and has some great plots devloping.

Deamonbane

I might be interested to take that role up, just need a bit of time to read up on the game.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."