Human hunting [NC]

Started by elfguy, February 07, 2012, 12:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

adeleturner

Would there be room for a female hunter?  I'm working out my schedule right now to make sure I would have time for something like that, but I think I'd be interested.

tuckers02

Sure, I could use another hunter.

elfguy

Yes I believe we're still at 4 hunters and 5 deported.
----

Arioch

If you need an extra of either, please let me know. I have an idea for a deported and a hunter.

Kakashiee

Sorry I haven't been on I drove up to see some family, I'll be active till the 16th until I have to drive back up to KS DX

Glyph

Added char sheet to previous post.

AurelieCatena

Quote from: adeleturner on February 11, 2012, 03:02:44 PM
Would there be room for a female hunter?  I'm working out my schedule right now to make sure I would have time for something like that, but I think I'd be interested.

Your huntress would be more than welcome, as far as I am concerned!

elfguy

Yes I think we're in need of more mercenaries.
----

JuliettaRossi

Just wondering who is still playing. The thread seems to have slowed down considerably.

AurelieCatena

I am still playing.

I believe my char should soon be released and available for another capture.

Kakashiee

Gah, sorry I haven't posted yet the drive back to Kansas was interesting to say the least and long. .__. but I'm here and ready to play! er... hunt.

subjuanita

The RP has slowed down a lot, but I am still here.

AurelieCatena

I'm waiting for Tuckers to close our current interaction, and then I'll be free to start something new with any hunter who makes its way through the forest.

Preferably the most cruel of them all!  ;-)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: JuliettaRossi on February 19, 2012, 01:42:31 AM
Just wondering who is still playing. The thread seems to have slowed down considerably.

Still here, waiting others reply to my post mostly.

WendySlaveGirl

I had an idea for a mercenary. How about a faker? Basically, she'd be there as a mercenary but have other motives? Maybe to look for a relative who was sent to the island or some kind of rumored treasure ala Lara Croft? Is there room for that kind of character in this RP?

tuckers02

Sorry.  Busy weekend at work.  I'll see about catching up and getting a post out in the next hour if nothing else pops up.

JuliettaRossi

I'm going to go ahead and assume we've lost Lisabeth. She's been on recently, yet hasn't posted in 11 days. My character is kind of stuck, so I'm going to write her a way out of it this afternoon. Perhaps someone can modify the thread to announce that we are looking for some more people because it seems we've lost a few.

Zaer Darkwail

Yeah, we have lost few for sure :/.

subjuanita

Well we have apparently lost a few, but we are still in the beginning stages of the story so hopefully we could get some new characters involved in the story. Just need toi advertise the need for them. Post it and they will join.

AurelieCatena

In fact, I believe that nothing prevents the arrival of a constant flow of hunters and preys. We just just have to have planes coming and delivering them when needed.

Possibly, they could come in groups, with a waiting list on the interest thread.

AurelieCatena

Any hunter still on duty?

There is soon going to be a couple of naked-bathing girls to stalk and molest.

They might prove a difficult nut to crack though...

Zaer Darkwail

Well, Ace could come tag one or both girls ;). He would call it lucky big catch very least.

eBadger

Quote from: AurelieCatena on February 28, 2012, 08:49:33 AM
There is soon going to be a couple of naked-bathing girls to stalk and molest.

They might prove a difficult nut to crack though...

That does make it sound pretty damn tempting. 

AurelieCatena

Looks like we have attracted two hunters, at least...

I believe you may start your approach walk. Just give Subjuanita and me some time to RP a little more into that pool before attacking. I'm planning to make Carolina ask Jade to help her with the branches that have been plugged into her holes. That might be fun to play.

eBadger

Yeah, I've been hoping that would come about (cum about?)