🖤 Meticulously Organized Stories & Settings [Writing: F & M | Seeking: F]

Started by PeachyPie, June 14, 2023, 12:42:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeachyPie

Hello, I'm PeachyPie

•  POST-SIZE: DYNAMIC  •  RESPONSE-TIME: AIMING FOR SEMI-DAILY  •
•  WHERE: PUBLIC FORUMS ONLY  •  PAIRINGS: MOSTLY FXF // SOME FXM  •

Welcome to my meticulously organized request thread! Here you'll find some general information about me as a writer and what I like, multiple story prompts arranged by genre, and even a page for possible faceclaims. At the moment, I'm looking for about 2-4 new games. So, hopefully something here will pique your interest! I've included prompts from multiple genres, including modern slice-of-life, post-apocalyptic, scifi, and fantasy. I'm also very open to collaboration, so please keep in mind that none of my ideas are set in stone, and I'm happy to make alterations to suit your preferences. Similarly, if you have your own idea you'd like to pitch, I'd love to hear it! All I ask is that you make an effort to understand what I like before sending me your ideas. For more info, please take a look at my O/Os. Please don't hesitate to send me a message if you think you might like to write together.
Note: This page was designed at and looks best in 1080p. Some of the tables might look weird on mobile, but it should still be readable on all resolutions.

A little bit About Me

KINKS    SETTINGS    STORIES FOR GRABS    BACK TO TOP 

Writing style: I like to experiment with my writing on E, so my I think my style varies a fair bit. That said, I pretty much exclusively write in 3rd-person past tense, although I'm happy to partner up with people who prefer a different perspective or style!

Character driven: Generally, I prefer character-driven, episodic stories to plot-heavy narratives; slice-of-life is my jam. This does, however, depend a quite a bit on the setting, and if we're going to do something in a fantasy or scifi world, then I'll probably want a bit more plot.

The spicy stuff: I definitely want quite a bit of smut in my stories, and I'm not really interested in anything with no sex or kink at all. That said, smut without a good story and solid characters is boring. I need a balance.

Approaching me: I'm super shy and have, so far, never made the first move with anyone on here. Maybe someday I'll get over myself and just do it, but until then I rely pretty much exclusively on my ads to find partners. And so, I try to make myself seem as approachable as possible, which means you should never hesitate to shoot me a message! Even if you just have a question or want something clarified, I love hearing from you, and I like to think I'm pretty friendly! I also have Discord, so if you prefer to chat there, don't hesitate to ask.

Ditching & ghosting: It doesn't really bother me if you ditch or ghost, and I'll never hold it against you. But, because I'm hopelessly insecure, I will assume you've no interest in writing with me anymore if you do it. So, if you ditch me or ghost me, just know I hold absolutely nothing against you and would totally be down to write again. But it'll also be completely on you to get back in touch - I'll never come to you. Now, I promise this isn't some weird power-trip or a lame attempt at revenge. I am, like I said, just hopelessly insecure and will probably assume you must have hated writing with me if you ditched.

On Collaboration: I always love to collaborate with my partners, so please feel free to suggest alterations, minor or major, to any of the ideas listed here. And if you want to pitch an idea of your own to me, that's great too! All I ask is that you at least consult my O/Os before doing so.

‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎
WRITER PREFERENCES
‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎
GENRE PREFERENCES
MY CHARACTERS
PARTNER CHARACTERS
‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎‎
Interest in collaboration: 10/10
Modern/Slice-of-life: 10/10
Cis & trans: 10/10
Cis & trans: 10/10‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Interest in dominant role: 4/10Post-apocalyptic: 8/10
Females, dominant: 4/10Females, dominant: 10/10
Interest in submissive role: 10/10SciFi/Cyberpunk: 8/10
Females, submissive: 10/10Females, submissive: 4/10
Stories sought: 2-4Fantasy/Supernatural: 9/10
Females, switch: 6/10Females, switch: 6/10
Males, submissive: 8/10

THE KINKS
  ABOUT ME    SETTINGS    STORIES FOR GRABS    BACK TO TOP 

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
The following is a list of some of my favourite kinks. Please note, this list is not exhaustive and is limited to my most current cravings. If you're interested in something you don't see here, please feel free to ask or check out my O/Os page. Conversely, if you see something here you don't like, please know that nothing is required - these are just here to give you an idea of what I like.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

// adultery/cheating // age-gaps // anal (r) // consensual d/s //

// cuckcolding/cuckqueaning // domestic discipline //

// dominant females (partner) // female daddy dommes (partner) //

// femdom // leash & collar // lifestyle d/s // light bondage //

// md/lg // mild s&m // mommy dommes (partner) // non-con & dub-con //

// pegging // puppy-play // soft dominance // spanking // stockholm syndrome //

// strap-ons // submissive females (playing) // submissive males (playing) //

My preferred Settings

ABOUT ME    KINKS    STORIES FOR GRABS    BACK TO TOP 

Modern slice-of-life: For the most part, I prefer to write my games in modern day, realistic settings, where we focus more on character development and relationship arcs than major plot-lines. This definitely isn't the only type of setting I enjoy, but it's my favourite. 

Post-apocalyptic: When it comes to roleplay, I like slice-of-life stuff best, but I love post-apocalyptic too. Whether we want to write about zombies, maybe even vampires, or just some WWIII type thing, I love apocalyptic settings. So, definitely let me know if you do, too, and maybe we can get something going.

Low fantasy/supernatural: If you don't know what low fantasy is, it's basically where magic and/or the paranormal exist within the "real" world. Something like Harry Potter or American Gods, and I'd probably include books like Salem's Lot and the Twilight series in this, too. I love low fantasy, and if you're interested in setting something up in this type of world, please let me know. Just keep in mid that we'll probably need a bit more story to keep me interested than we would in a modern day, slice-of-life style story.

High Fantasy: Unlike low fantasy, high fantasy is where the magical/supernatural exists out in the open where everyone is aware of it. Usually, high fantasy books are written in their own world rather than our own. Think Lord of the Rings or the Wheel of Time. I do really love high fantasy, and I'm a huge nerd for world-building. So, if you want to do something in this type of setting, I'm your girl!

SciFi: I love SciFi, though I prefer space opera to hard SciFi, especially for roleplay. I'm going to throw cyberpunk into the mix here, too, because I'm a big fan of it, too. Let me know if you'd like to write something out in this type of world.

STORIES FOR GRABS
  ABOUT ME    KINKS    SETTINGS    BACK TO TOP 

To make my page more readable, I've separated my stories by setting (modern, post-apocalyptic, etc.). The links below will take you to the relevant page, where I've categorized the stories by rating. As for the prompts themselves, I've just listed a few ideas that I thought sounded fun. None of the stories are set in stone, however, and I'd love to hear any suggestions you might have to make them more appealing to you. Similarly, if you'd rather come up with something entirely from scratch, I'm happy to do that too. The only thing I ask is that you at least make an effort to understand what I like before pitching me your idea.

MODERN        POST-APOCALYPTIC        SCIFI        FANTASY/SUPERNATURAL   

PeachyPie

Some modern slice-of-life stories

HOME    POST-APOCALYPTIC    SCIFI    FANTASY    FACECLAIMS 

Rating system
For each story, you'll see three tags below. The first is for the genders involved, with partner character on the right, and my character on the left (e.g. FxF means we both play females, while FxM means you write a female character, and I write a male). The second is the primary kink I'd like to centre the story around. Please note, this does not mean we can't involve other kinks, only that I definitely want to include the one listed. "Open" means I don't have any specific kink in mind. And the third is the rating tag, which correspond roughly to E's own rating system, from bondage to extreme. More than one rating means we can fit the story into any category, depending on what we'd like to include.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
(clickable links)

• KINKS & THEMES •

• HELPING HANDS •
(FxF // DOMESTIC DISCIPLINE // BONDAGE)

• HOMECOMING •
(FxF // CARETAKER D/S // BONDAGE)

• SUGAR & SPICE •
(FxF // SUGAR MOMMY // BONDAGE)

• EXTRACURRICULARS •

(FxF // OPEN // BONDAGE)

• INTENSIVE THERAPY •
(FxM/FxF // MOMMY DOMME // BONDAGE)

• COUPLE'S COUNSELING •
(FxM // OPEN // BONDAGE/EXTREME)

• PRISON BREAK •
(FxF // TOTAL POWER-EXCHANGE // NC/EXTREME)

• CRATE TRAINING •
(FxF // PUPPY PLAY // NC/EXTREME)

THEMES & KINKS
  HOME    POST-APOCALYPTIC    SCIFI    FANTASY   
  FACECLAIMS    BACK TO TOP 

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Below is a list of kinks and themes specific to my current tastes in apocalyptic settings. Please keep in mind that nothing is required, and neither is this list exhaustive. This is just here to give you a better idea of what I like.
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

// age-gaps // blackmail // butch/femme pairings // character driven //

// consensual power exchange // domestic discipline //

// enforced power exchange // femdom // md/lb // md/lg // mommy/daddy dommes  (partner) //

// multiple characters // non-con/dub-con // puppy-play  (full-time) //

// romantic d/s // slice-of-life // soft dominance // taboo relationships //

FXF
BONDAGE
Helping Hands

age-gaps // domestic discipline // full-time power-exchange

BACKGROUND / SETTING: The story takes place in a small, private community built around a new therapy/rehab program (called Helping Hands) intended to help victims of trauma and other mental health struggles heal and grow. It uses elements of BDSM to accomplish these goals, specifically caretaker D/s (Mommy/middle). Now, we don't need to use those titles (Mommy or Daddy) if you're uncomfortable with that sort of thing, but I do enjoy it. I do, however, really want to involve plenty of soft dominance, affection, along with lots and lots of traditional discipline like spankings, time-outs, etc.

Every member of the community will be a part of the program. Some will be mentors; others charges. Each charge gets assigned to a household with a mentor, who will be their caretaker for however long they stay together. Everything is fully consensual, and while sexual/romantic relationships are permitted, these are not required. We can discuss the rest of the details together if you're interested.

CHARACTERS: So, I'll play one of the charges (a young woman around 21), while you'll write her assigned mentor. I don't really have any requirements for your character, but I'd like her to be a few years older than mine, preferably at least 5.

INCITING INCIDENT: We'll start with my character arriving at her new home for the first time. She understands the rules of the program and will likely have met your character a few times already, which gave them both a chance to get to know each other and see if they're compatible.

NOTES: I already said this, but I'd like to reiterate that the Mommy (or Daddy) title isn't necessary.

HOME    POST-APOCALYPTIC    SCIFI 
  FANTASY    FACECLAIMS    BACK TO TOP 

FXF
BONDAGE
Homecoming

age-gaps // domestic discipline // taboo relationship

BACKGROUND / SETTING: In the years following a family crisis, my character's life slowly spins out of control. At 16, she drops out of high school; at 17, she runs away from home; and now, just shy of her 21st birthday (or thereabouts), she finds herself with no job, no money, and nowhere to go. Knowing she's running out of options, she looks for help from the one person who never let her down. The only problem is, they haven't seen each other for nearly a decade.

Growing up, your character was once my girl's favourite babysitter, almost like a second mother or older sister. But then some major life-event caused your character to move away (maybe for a job or school or whatever; you can decide), and the two haven't seen each other since. Now, though, my girl is desperate, and with nowhere else to go, she tracks your character down in a final effort to turn her life around.

CHARACTERS: So, as mentioned, I'll play the 20-something girl struggling to put the pieces of her life back together. You'll play her former babysitter. Her age is totally up to you, although, obviously, she'll need to be at least 6 or 7 years older than mine. I don't really have an upper-limit on the age. If you'd like to add a bit more drama to the story, maybe your character is married? Maybe she was once the best friend of my girl's mother? Just some thoughts.

INCITING INCIDENT: Unless you have another idea, I think we'll start with my character showing up unannounced at your character's front door.

NOTES: So, I'd like this story to involve domestic discipline and, possibly, md/lg. Preferably, these will be things your character is already interested and which mine can find out about at some point. Maybe your character is an erotica author in her free-time and my girl stumbles upon one of her books? Or maybe there's a blog your character writes for some fetish website? These are just some ideas. Whatever we do, though, I'd like your character to (with my girl's enthusiastic consent) begin to use spanking and other traditional forms of discipline to help my girl get her life back on track.

FXF
BONDAGE
Sugar & Spice

age-gaps // mommy domme // full-time power-exchange

BACKGROUND / SETTING: This one's pretty simple, but I still think it has the potential for lots of long-term fun. My character is a 20-year-old barista/waitress struggling to save up enough money for college, while yours is a wealthy woman (30+) who's sacrificed her social life for her career. Lately, she's started to feel a little lonely but isn't ready to commit the time and energy necessary to develop a real relationship.

For the past year or so, your character has been coming to the cafe where my girl works, and the two have gotten to know each other fairly well. Your character, though still convinced she isn't ready for a real relationship, has developed an attraction for my girl and has started fantasizing about her.

CHARACTERS: As mentioned, I'll play the waitress who's struggling to save up enough money for college. She has dreams of studying English, and wants to write novels one day. Your character is mostly up to you. The only requirements are that she be rich, at least 10 years older than my girl, and single.

INCITING INCIDENT: So, the idea I had for this is to have my girl into kink and write stories about it in her spare time. Maybe she publishes them through KDP for a bit of extra cash. After work one day, she's in a rush, and her notebook falls out of her bag. Your character sees it, recognizes it as my girl's, and takes it home with plans to return it to my girl the next day. At some point, though, curiosity overtakes your character, and she snoops a bit, where she discovers some of the steamy stories that my girl writes. Now, I would like this to involve MD/lg stuff, but it isn't totally required. It could be pet-play or some other style of D/s. Whatever kink my girl writes about, though, it immediately strikes a chord with your character, who (probably after some lengthy self-deliberation) decides she's going approach my girl with an offer. We can discuss the exact details of the offer together, but it'll need to involve some type of 'sugar mommy' arrangement, since that's kind of the whole point of this prompt.

NOTES: None

FXF
BONDAGE
Extracurriculars

age-gaps // consensual d/s // professor/student

BACKGROUND / SETTING: Not much background to this one. My character is a college student, probably in her 2nd or 3rd year, in one of your character's classes. It's a relatively small college with modest class sizes, so your character will know mine fairly well but not intimately so.

CHARACTERS: Like I said, I'll play a 2nd or 3rd year college student. And, since I don't really like playing anyone under 20, I'm going to say she took a gap year or two in between college and high school, so she's 21. She's a good student, but she could definitely achieve more if she applied herself. Over the last year, my girl has developed a crush on yours. Your character is a (relatively) young, perhaps still pursuing her PhD, although you can go older if you'd prefer. She's currently single and openly gay.

INCITING INCIDENT: So, as mentioned, my girl has developed a bit of a crush on your character, and she likes to write out little vignettes of her fantasies (kinky ones). In our story, we're approaching the mid-point of the semester, where the class is supposed to hand in a rough draft of their final paper. Having left the assignment to the last minute, my girl is in a rush to hand in her paper before the deadline. With only minutes to spare, she hits submit, sending in her rough draft, unaware that she also attached a copy of one of those little vignettes she likes to write about your character. How your character reacts will be up to you!

NOTES: None.

FXF // FXM
BONDAGE
Intensive Therapy

consensual d/s // loving femdom // overcoming trauma

BACKGROUND / SETTING: So, I'm a huge sucker for healing romances and stories where characters use various types of D/s as a form of therapy, and that's exactly the point of this story. It'll involve a former soldier back from his last tour of duty and his (or her) assigned therapist. They spent a few months together, making little progress, and eventually he stops showing up. Your character is disappointed and perhaps a little hurt, but she doesn't know where he lives and he's not answering his phone, so there's nothing she can really do except hope for the best. This will all have occurred about a year prior to where we pick up the story.

CHARACTERS: Like I said, I'll play a former soldier just returned from his final tour of duty. He's young, no more than 25 (probably younger), with mild PTSD, depression, and anxiety that are preventing him from successfully reintegrating into society. You'll play his therapist, and I'll leave her mostly up to you. The one major requirement is that she be into kink and a firm believer that, if used lovingly and consensually, it can help broken people to heal.

INCITING INCIDENT: Basically, our two characters will run into each other about a year since mine stopped going to therapy. He's unemployed, struggling to pay rent, and clearly not doing very well. Your character, no longer his therapist but still driven by compassion, invites him out for dinner and coffee, and that's where we'll pick things up. What happens next is up for discussion, but I'd like this to lead to her taking charge of his life (consensually). This can happen gradually, over time, or we can get to it relatively quickly, just as long it feels natural.

NOTES: Two quick things: First, I am totally willing to play this as a f/f story. But if we do that, I'll probably take a different angle from the soldier one. She'll still be some other kind of trauma survivor, though, so the story will remain basically the same. Second thing, I would really like this to be a Mommy/boy type scenario (or Mommy/girl), but we absolutely don't need to do that. As long as we use some element of D/s to help my boy heal, I'm happy.

FXM
BON // EX
Couple's Counseling

consensual d/s // experimentation // potential for hard kinks

BACKGROUND / SETTING: Now we're getting into the harder stuff. This one's still fully consensual, but we can, possibly, include a bit of dub-con, and there's definitely room for harder kinks here. The story will follow a couple (f/m) who've been having some trouble recently and have started attending couple's counseling. In their first session, the counsellor gave them a few exercises and activities to try, one of which involves playing an erotic game designed to stimulate their sex-life.

The couple looks around online for a few games, and the one they settle on involves sharing some of their deepest sexual fantasies with the other. I expect things will start off relatively tame, but they'll quick progress, and soon your character is sharing some deep, dark fantasies she'd never thought she'd share. She wants to take control: maybe she's a bit of a sadist or maybe she has cuckolding fantasies; maybe she likes to spank or maybe she wants to wear a strap-on and fuck her boy; she could be a soft domme or a full-on dominatrix, a mommy or a mistress. Or maybe she doesn't really know what she wants, only that she wants to explore.

CHARACTERS: So, you'll play the girlfriend, and I'll play the boyfriend. They've been together a while now, and while they're still definitely passionate about each other, and the sexual attraction is still strong, they're having some pretty major issues. My character is an aspiring writer who doesn't make a lot of money; he's talented but not particularly disciplined, hard-working but disorganized. She, on the other hand, is perhaps a classic type-A, extremely disciplined, meticulously organized, and rarely ever takes a day off. She makes most of the money, and while she doesn't mind paying the bills, she thinks he's wasting his talent and is starting to get frustrated.

INCITING INCIDENT: Pretty simple: we'll start with them having bought this game and getting ready to play after finishing their first therapy session.

NOTES: So, this story is pretty open kink-wise. We can go with lots of hard stuff or keep it relatively soft and tame; we can go with MD/lb (because I love that), or we can go full-on Mistress/slave. Your character can cuck mine, force him to experiment bisexually, or make him her little puppy bitch. Maybe all of the above? None of the above? Like I said, I'm pretty open, so please just let me know what you're into!

FXF
NC // EX
Prison Break

dub-con // forced mommy/daddy domme // total power-exchange

BACKGROUND / SETTING: This is loosely based on a scene from the Prison Break TV series. In the scene, one of the female prisoners refers to herself as another's 'Daddy,' and I'd like to do something similar here. The idea is for our two girls to be cellmates together; yours is a hardened criminal currently serving a long-term sentence (maybe life), while mine just arrived in prison and is clearly out of her element. Yours offers to protect mine, and in exchange mine has to call yours 'Daddy' (or Mommy) and everything that goes along with it. Basically, my girl becomes YC's prison bitch. Now, I want this to involve some elements of DM/lg, primarily the titles, the rules, and the discipline (spankings and whatnot).

In the beginning, the relationship will involve a lot of dub-con, but over time I'd like my character to become attached to yours (almost clingy), while your character becomes increasingly protective of mine. Preferably, they'll even start to love each other, in their own weird way.

At some point, after your character is denied parole, she decides she's going to breakout, and she's going to bring my character with her.

CHARACTERS: So, again, you'll play some sort of hardened criminal. She doesn't need to be a bad person or anything, but she'll need to have done some stuff to earn her sentence. Physically, I'll leave her up to you, but I would prefer someone a little butch or a tomboy. Not required, though. My girl is much softer and, while, not innocent, definitely doesn't belong in this world, and that quickly becomes clear once she's inside. 

INCITING INCIDENT: So, I don't know for sure where I'd like to start. We could go right from the beginning, with my girl arriving in prison for the first time. Maybe instead we want to go a bit later, with them still on the inside but after their roles have been firmly established. Or we could could even pick up after they've broken out, maybe with their first day on the open road. We can figure it out together!

NOTES: For those who aren't into NC, our two characters relationship can be completely consensual, especially when it comes to sex. That said, the power imbalance is important for me, so your character will need to take control, even if that doesn't involve forcing herself on my girl.

FXF
NC // EX
Crate Training

forced submission // puppy-play // total power-exchange

BACKGROUND / SETTING: Not much background for this one. The basic idea is that, one day, a crate arrives on your character's door containing a young woman, naked except for a pink collar around her neck, and a few other puppy supplies. Now, there are two ways we can do the story. In the first, your character will orchestrate the whole situation, while my girl has no idea what's going on. She'll have no memory of her former life or why she's there, and it will be up to your character to "train" her. In the second, your character will be completely out of the loop. In this version, though, she'll find a note inside the crate addressed to her, explaining that this 'puppy' is now hers and will require extensive training. My girl, again, will have no memory of her former life, but she'll have a strong compulsion to obey and to please. She'll also be strangely drawn to your character.

CHARACTERS: As mentioned, you have a couple options for your character, and I'll leave the details mostly to you. My girl, in both cases, will have no memory of her former self. In the first version, though, she'll be more rebellious, always looking for ways to escape, while in the second she'll feel a strange compulsion to stay with her new owner. She'll still be willful but ultimately submissive. 

INCITING INCIDENT: Pretty obviously, we'll start with the crate arriving on your character's doorstep!

PeachyPie

Some post-apocalyptic stories

HOME    MODERN    SCIFI    FANTASY    FACECLAIMS 

Rating system
For each story, you'll see three tags below. The first is for the genders involved, with partner character on the right, and my character on the left (e.g. FxF means we both play females, while FxM means you write a female character, and I write a male). The second is a central theme of the story (i.e. zombies, nuclear fallout, etc.). "Open" means I don't have anything specific in mind. And the third is the rating tag, which correspond roughly to E's own rating system, from bondage to extreme. Multiple ratings means we can fit the story into any category, depending on what we'd like to include.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
(clickable links)

• KINKS & THEMES •

• AWAKE •
(FXF // ZOMBIES // ANY)

• WORLD'S END •
(CATEGORY // MUTANTS // ANY)

THEMES & KINKS
  HOME    MODERN    SCIFI    FANTASY   

Below is a list of kinks and themes specific to my current tastes in apocalyptic settings. Please keep in mind that nothing is required, and neither is this list exhaustive. This is just here to give you a better idea of what I like.

// age-gaps // alien invasion // butch females (partner) //

// damsel in distress (playing) // extreme kinks //

// fxf // multiple characters // non-con/dub-con // nuclear wasteland //

// post-pandemic // quid pro quo // survival // twisted romance //

// wounded soldier // ww3 // zombies //

FXF
BON // NC // EX
Awake

possible non-con/dub-con // survival // zombies

BACKGROUND / SETTING: This story is pretty heavily inspired by Walking Dead, although I'd prefer the zombies to be closer to like the ones found in World War Z. Anyway, the basic idea is for my girl to wake up from a weeks-long coma to find herself in a waking nightmare. The hospital is empty, she can't find a working cellphone, and when gets outside the streets are deserted, too. I'd prefer the story to take place in a small(ish) town, but we can go with a city, too.

CHARACTERS: I plan to write a 20-something girl, probably at home for the summer from college. Just a few days into her vacation, she gets into a car accident, which puts her into a coma. I'll leave your character pretty much entirely up to you. I'd prefer she be a few years older than my girl, but that isn't totally required; she can't be younger, though.

INCITING INCIDENT: So, we'll start with my character waking up from her coma, and she'll pretty quickly run into yours. We can discuss how we want this to happen.

NOTES: If you're not into zombies but still like the idea, I'm happy to go a different route. Maybe a solar flare knocked out the power grid or some kind of disease wiped out most of the population. Just some thoughts!

HOME    MODERN    SCIFI 
  FANTASY    FACECLAIMS  BACK TO TOP

FXF
BON // NC // EX
World's End

mutants // post-war apocalypse // survival

BACKGROUND / SETTING: In the wake of a large-scale terror attack, wars break out across the globe, leaving some areas devastated by nuclear bombs and others ravaged by deadly biological weapons. Within a year, more than 90% of the world's population is wiped out. Cities are abandoned, governments disbanded, and human civilization is on the brink of extinction.

It's in this sort of world that I'd like to set the story. We'll start about 3 years post-war. There won't be any zombies, exactly, but I do like the idea of mutant humans and animals, the unwanted side-effect of biological warfare. Besides that, there will be small pockets of human groups scattered around the world, some peaceful, others warlike and most somewhere in the middle.

CHARACTERS: I'll write a young woman who's recently escaped from a gang of humans when she realized they were slave traders who planned to sell her at the next outpost/town. Currently, she's holed up in an old, abandoned hotel deep in the Rocky Mountains, with the slavers hot on her trail. Your character is mostly up to you, but I'd prefer she be kind of rough around the edges. A tough girl type, maybe former military. That's not required, though.

INCITING INCIDENT: So, we'll start with your character finding my girl holed up in the hotel. She's running low on supplies, doesn't have much survival experience, and it's only a matter of time before the other gang catches up with her. Your character can be alone, or maybe she's the leader of her own gang.

NOTES: This story obviously have the potential for some pretty extreme kinks and lots of NC or dub-con. And while I'm definitely down for all that, none of it's required. So, if you'd rather write out something a bit more romantic, I'm totally game! Just let me know your preferences.

HOME    MODERN    SCIFI 
  FANTASY    FACECLAIMS  BACK TO TOP

PeachyPie

Some science fiction stories

HOME    MODERN    POST-APOCALYPTIC    FANTASY    FACECLAIMS 

Rating system
For each story, you'll see three tags below. The first is for the genders involved, with partner character on the right, and my character on the left (e.g. FxF means we both play females, while FxM means you write a female character, and I write a male). The second is a central theme or kink for the story (e.g. cyberpunk or puppy-play). Please note, this does not mean we can't involve other kinks, only that I definitely want to include the one listed. "Open" means I don't have anything specific in mind. And the third is the rating tag, which correspond roughly to E's own rating system, from bondage to extreme. Multiple ratings means we can fit the story into any category, depending on what we'd like to include.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
(clickable links)

• KINKS & THEMES •

• PRISON PLANET •
(FXF // OPEN // BON-EX)

• THE STOWAWAY •
(FXF // PET-PLAY // BON-EX)

THEMES & KINKS
  HOME    MODERN    POST-APOCALYPTIC    FANTASY 

// androids // consensual d/s // cyberpunk // dystopia // extreme kinks //

// fandom: Star Trek // fandom: Star Wars // forced d/s //

// genetically altered // humanoids // mild to moderate s&m //

// non-con/dub-con // pet-play // reluctant hero // romance //

// scoundrel (partner) // slavery // space exploration //

// space opera // space pirates // total power-exchange //

FXF
BON // NC // EX
Prison Planet

damsel in distress // potential non-con or dub-con // power imbalance

BACKGROUND / SETTING: I have a decent amount of lore built for this setting, but since I don't want to post a wall of text in here, I'll just give you the overview. If you want to know more, feel free to ask. Anyway, the story will be set several centuries into the future, with humanity having spread throughout the nearby galaxy. We've inhabited dozens of worlds and explored many more. Among the inhabited worlds are six prison planets where humanity sends its most hardened criminals.

These planets are harsh worlds, usually filled with deadly wildlife, hostile environments or both. No one lives on the planets except the inmates, who are given free reign to do what they please -- provided they never try to leave. Every sentence on a prison planet is a life sentence. Guard ships orbit the planet, ensuring no one comes or leaves without authorization. Anyone caught trying to do either without the proper codes is immediately shot down.

It's on one of these worlds that are story will be set. It's called Alcatraz (creative, I know), an earth-like planet covered mostly in jungle. There are several drop-zones around the planet where inmates are set-down along with supplies from the warden. Around each drop-zone is a small settlement where the prisoners live together. One of these settlements is called Perdition, where a group of about 200 female inmates all live together. There are no guards on the planet, so life on the surface is even harsher than a typical maximum security prison. It's kill or be killed.

CHARACTERS: My character is a new inmate just arrived, and it's clear from the start that she's totally out of her element. I have some backstory for her, but I won't go into it here. Your character is mostly yours to do with as you please. She needs to be strong, though, probably a life-long criminal or maybe some kind of freedom fighter. She can arrive with my character, if you'd like, but I'd rather she have been there for a while already. Other than that, she's up to you, and she can be good, evil, and anything in between!

INCITING INCIDENT: My character's arrival on the surface, basically.

NOTES: Like I said, I have a lot more lore worked out for this setting. If you'd like to know more, please feel free to send a PM. I'm also happy to do some worldbuilding together, so if you any thoughts or ideas of your own, I'd love to hear!

HOME    MODERN    POST-APOCALYPTIC 

FXF
BON // NC // EX
The Stowaway

bioengineered human // slavery // pet-play

BACKGROUND / SETTING: This one is set in a dystopian, cyberpunk type of world a few centuries into the future. The solar system is fully inhabited along with dozens of nearby star systems. In this universe, there is massive inequality, with the rich living decadent, luxurious lives, while the poor struggle just to survive.

There are also bioengineering firms who "build" synthetic humans for specific purposes. Some are labourers, others soldiers, and then there are those built for servitude and pleasure. And while slavery technically isn't legal in this universe, these synthetic humans technically aren't "people", according to law.

Anyway, I'll play one of these synthetic humans who was built for pleasure and servitude. Specifically, she was designed to become a human pet to whoever purchases her. But because of some genetic abnormality that made her more willful than intended, she was deemed defective and scheduled for termination (they planned to kill her, basically).

CHARACTERS: So, like I said, I'll play one of the synthetic humans. You'll play a pilot of some kind, maybe a smuggler or a pirate, a bounty hunter or maybe just a merchant. It's up to you, though. The only requirement is that she have a ship.

INCITING INCIDENT: So, basically, my girl manages to escape before she's killed and stows away aboard the first ship she finds in a nearby spaceport. It turns out to be YC's, of course, who won't find out about her little stowaway until she's well on her way, too late to turn back.

NOTES: I don't have all the details worked out for this one, and there is a lot of room for collaboration/worldbuilding, I think. So, please let me know if you have any ideas and/or alterations you'd like to make! As long as the general premise stays in tact, I'm happy.

HOME    MODERN    POST-APOCALYPTIC 

PeachyPie

Some fantasy & supernatural stories

HOME    MODERN    POST-APOCALYPTIC    SCIFI    FACECLAIMS 

Rating system
For each story, you'll see three tags below. The first is for the genders involved, with partner character on the right, and my character on the left (e.g. FxF means we both play females, while FxM means you write a female character, and I write a male). The second is a central theme or kink of the story (e.g. pet-play or urban fantasy). Please note, this does not mean we can't involve other kinks, only that I definitely want to include the one listed. "Open" means I don't have anything specific in mind. And the third is the rating tag, which correspond roughly to E's own rating system, from bondage to extreme. If I list more than one rating, it means we can fit the story into any of those categories.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
(clickable links)

• KINKS & THEMES •

• THE GUARDIAN •
(FXF // HIGH FANTASY // BON / MILD NC)

• CONQUEST •
(FXF // GRITTY FANTASY // BON / NC / EX)

• THE CHAMPION'S PRIZE •
(FXF // SLAVERY // NC / EXTREME)

THEMES & KINKS
  HOME   MODERN    SCIFI    POST-APOCALYPTIC

Below is a list of kinks and themes specific to my current tastes in fantasy settings. Please keep in mind that nothing is required, and neither is this list exhaustive. This is just here to give you a better idea of what I like.

// damsel in distress (playing) // elves // epic fantasy //

// extreme kinks // fandom: Baldur's Gate // fandom: Harry Potter //

// fandom: Warcraft // fandom: Wheel of Time // high fantasy //

// humanoids // knight in shining armour (partner) //

// low fantasy // magical creatures/characters // non-con //

// orcs // paranormal hunters // princess (playing) // rogues/scoundrels (partner) //

// urban fantasy // vampires // werewolves //

FXF
BON // MILD NC
The Guardian

character conflict // domestic discipline // high fantasy

BACKGROUND / OUTLINE: I haven't done much world-building for this idea, but it should fit into pretty much any high-fantasy setting. We'll set the story in a major kingdom on the brink of war with some rebel duchies. I'll play a princess, the youngest of 5, and not directly in line for the throne. She's still an important figure in the kingdom, though, and will become an ambassador when she's older. For the past few years, she's spent her winters studying at a royal academy, where she all she'll need to know for when she takes her role - this will happen when she's 25.

You'll play her royal bodyguard/attendant, a guardian who swore a sacred oath at my girl's birth to always protect her. I'd like the guardian character to have full authority over the princess until she's finished her studies. The princess has always resented this, and their relationship is a little rocky as a result.

CHARACTERS: As mentioned, I'll play the princess, while you'll write the guardian. The princess will be somewhere around 20-years-old, and I think the guardian should be at least 7 or 8 years older. They've been together for pretty much all my girl's life, with your character rarely leaving her side. The princess resents the authority the guardian has over her, though the guardian has never openly abused it. I would like it if she has spanked the princess a few times before, just because I have a huge kink for that stuff! The rest is mostly up to you.

INCITING INCIDENT: The princess on her way back to the capital from a temple and academy, where she learns from the best teachers in the realm about the various things she'll need to know later, once she takes on all her royal responsibilities. On the way, they're attacked by a band of rebel forces, narrowly escaping with their lives. From there, it will be the guardians responsibility to get the princess to safety, wherever that may be. We'll start either during or shortly after the attack. They can have a small group with them, if  you'd like, but I think it makes more sense for them to escape alone.

HOME    MODERN ‎ •  POST-APOCALYPTIC 
  SCIFI    FACECLAIMS    BACK TO TOP ‎ •

FXF
BON // NC // EX
Conquest

gritty fantasy // forced servitude // potential for extremes

BACKGROUND / SETTING: This one's sort of a low-fantasy setting, where magic exists but it's extremely rare, often feared, and almost never practiced in public. Most people, especially common people, believe in it, but few have seen it practiced, and there are a fair number of skeptics.

For the world itself, I'm drawing heavily from Viking history in England during the 9th century, and I'd even be happy to write this in more of a historical fiction setting, if you'd prefer. Whatever we do, we'll focus on a particular band of raiders who've come just arrived at this strange, new continent. They aren't the first of their kind to arrive, but the raids have only been going on for a season or two.

Neither civilization has a single leader, no queens or kings. The raiders mostly come over in relatively small bands, looting and pillaging. The locals mostly live in small tribes and clans, but there are a few large-ish cities scattered across the continent.

CHARACTERS: You'll play one of the raiders, either someone with her own ship and raiding band, or maybe she's still aspiring for that. The major requirement is that she needs to be power hungry. I'll play one of the natives, a seer or witch, who your character captures. Your character plans to sell mine into slavery, like they do with everyone they capture. But when she (YC) realizes mine has magical powers, she (YC) decides to keep her (MC), planning to exploit the seer's magic to gain power.

INCITING INCIDENT: We'll start either during or shortly after the raid, with your character having captured mine.

NOTES: Just a quick note on MC's magic. She can cast some minor spells and curses and, at times, see into the future. But she's not super powerful or anything, otherwise she'd never have let herself be captured.

FXF
NC // EX
The Champion's Prize

gritty fantasy // forced servitude // potential for extremes

BACKGROUND / SETTING: This one's pretty simple. Basically, I'll play a young woman, human or elf, who was captured by slavers and sold to a local arena, who puts her up as one of the main prizes for the champion of their tournament. Obviously, there's a lot of room here for world-building, so I'd be happy to hear your ideas and collaborate!

CHARACTERS: I'll play the young woman who's the arena prize. I'm thinking she'll be a noblewoman of some sort, taken from her family estate during a raid. This isn't set in stone, though, and I'd be happy to go a different route if you prefer. You'll play one of the competitors and eventual champion of the tournament. She's pretty much entirely up to you, and I'm more than happy to play opposite a non-human character in this case.

INCITING INCIDENT: Basically, we'll start with your character coming to collect her prize after winning the tournament.

NOTES: None

PeachyPie

Some faceclaims

HOME    MODERN    POST-APOCALYPTIC    SCIFI    FANTASY 

‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎  ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎  ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎  ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎
Below is a list of models and potential faceclaims for my characters. Please note this list is nowhere near exhaustive, and I may not even choose someone from this list for my character (if we even use faceclaims). The purpose of this page is, for the most part, to give you an idea of how I like my female characters to look, and while I am definitely pretty picky when it comes to my own girls, if you'd like to suggest a different model, I'd be happy to take a look.
‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎  ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎  ‎‎‎ ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎ ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎‎  ‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎  ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎  ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
ALEXANDRA
TISCHENKO
ANA  DE
ARMAS
ANNA
VON KLINSKI
ASLIHAN
MALBORA
ASPEN
MANSFIELD
CASSIE
AMATO
CASSIE
BROWN
CELINE
FARACH
CHARLOTTE
MCKEE
CHARLY
JORDAN
CHRISSY
COSTANZA
ELIZABETH
TURNER

ELIZABETH
VASILENKO
ELIZABETH
WHEELAND
EMMA
ROBERTS
FRANCESKA
FOURNIER

HANDE
ERÇEL
JENNA
COLEMAN
KLAUDIA
WONATOWSKA

LILY
COLLINS
MARGARET
ZHANG
MARINA
LASWICK
NAOMI
SCOTT
RACHEL
COOK

SAHARA
RAY
SCARLETT
LEITHOLD
THALIA
CRAWFORD
XU
JIAQI

HOME    MODERN    POST-APOCALYPTIC    SCIFI    FANTASY 

PeachyPie

Monthly bump.

PeachyPie

Bumping after a couple months.

PeachyPie

Overhauled the layout and added lots of new stories. Most of the modern/slice-of-life stories are new. Everything on the post-apocalyptic, scifi, and fantasy pages are new.