whiterose's ideas

Started by bloodrose, June 11, 2008, 03:12:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bloodrose

I'm just coming out of a long period of writer's block and I'm quite eager to get going again.  If anyone would be interested in writing with me I'll put foward a few ideas

1.  I would play a recently turned vampire, still very human in her outlook, and would be looking for someone to play a somewhat inept vampire hunter, who is hunting her.  They would have a series of encounters where they find themselves developing a relationship. Details could be worked out later.

2.  A female in a position of authority, either in a fantasy or sci-fi setting, who takes on a young man as a slave, who is anything but submissive and manages to turn the tables on her, and make her his slave, a position which she eventually, after much denial, realises is natural to her.

3  Anything involving a naive woman being seduced by a dominant character, and gradually descovering a darker side to her personality.

If anyone would be interested in writing with me, please let me know!

bloodrose's Ons and Offs

Darthvegeta800

I'm interested in any of the three. All three have potential.
1) I once played something similar. Though the 'incompetent' hunter looks an intriguing approach. Sounds quite lighthearted.
2) To put it bluntly, the concept arouses me. *flusters*
3) If it's in a fantasy setting then i'd love to do this one too.
Do give me a pm and elaborate on your three ideas.
Should get my numb muscle up here *pokes his skull* Going into dreaded brainstorm mode.
If you're interested of course. ^^