Forbidden Power (Needs Agents and Slaves of both genders)

Started by Nazora, February 27, 2011, 06:44:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasha

[Floatleft][/float]

Character Name : Rain Alisse Conrad
Played by : Sasha

Class:
Tourist
Sexual Orientation :  Bi-curious
Character Age : 24
Height : 5 ft 4
Weight : 120 lbs.
Hair : Dishwater Blonde
Eyes : Blue

Personality: Rain is rather shy and awkward mostly sticking to the back areas of a crowd . Raised in wealth with that silver spoon in her mouth but she really didn't have that attitude. The accident had left a scar on her face that made her feel like a monster really , everyone stared at it even if they tried not to . Her parents seemed ashamed of her when they were alive . Now the vast Dynasty belongs to a woman that has always wanted to be beautiful . Every Plastic surgeon had told her that her face was non-operational. She never would accept it though , somehow the glaring fact that all this money and she could still not buy herself the happiness she wanted . Rain was quite intelligent though a fact she also tried to keep hidden.

Background :
  Born and Raised with money ...now standing in control of the family Dynasty , Rain was far from being content. She had never been able to experience anything but self pleasure as her own anatomy below was seemingly to her non-functional. Something was wrong with her besides the hideous burn on the side of her face and it was something that was never talked about .

One night at a party in New York ...she had moved to the balcony and found a quiet spot in the corner when a two women emerged onto the balcony . Not knowing she was there the two women seemed to be discussing this Island and how this family there had abilities . Next thing Rain knew the one women spread open the slit in her dress to show a small penis . Seemed they had made it functional . As the other woman seemed to totally enjoy the idea and Rain got to watch the two make love in front of her . Biting her lip ...she needed to find out more about this family and see what they might be able to do for her situation.

After a few checks into the background and finding more small tidbits of information out ....Rain moved onto her Yacht and with a small crew of very loyal servants they set sail . It would either turn out to be another disappointment or that slim possibility that she could be made perfect . Could they make her beautiful again and fix her mixed gender issues below and the inadequacy of her own sexual condition.

Vergil1989

Poor girl, now I have another reason to play this RP lol.  Glad to have you Sasha, and I hope our illustrious GM agrees to what you have here.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Jated

Name:  Mikel Xantelli
Height:   6'2"
Weight:  189 lbs.

Mikel has the traditional long black hair and violet eyes.  He is accustomed to wearing his facial hair in a goatee, with a little scruff on the jaw line.  He wears his hair straight back and loose on the sides.   His tall stature is defined with muscles.  He prides himself in being healthy.  His daily diet and exercise routine are grueling ones.  He eats everything in sight, his high metabolism rate keeps him enjoying food.  He eats only the best foods, and drinks the best wines.  He runs 5 miles every day, along with hiking every other day.  He attends the gym for his muscle building.  He is often found wearing white button silk shirts, with jeans.  Not a great style, but for him, it is everything.  He is very seductive, and is often times accused of using his bedroom eyes to get him everything he wants. 

Mikel is calm.  He has often times been accused of not having enough emotion.  He absolutely loves transformation.  When he is transforming a part, or a piece of someone, his mind is completely fixated on it.  He wants perfection in everything, this single trait makes him very anal.  He has a cool smile, that leads others to believe he doesn't care.  He could actually care less, if they think he cares or not.   The person that matters to him is his father, Marco.   Marco has had some time with Mikel, teaching him the trades.  Mikel feels that Marco is a hard man.  Both to please, and to impress.   Mikel has learned that impressing Marco is a worthless cause, so he spends his time doing as much as he can, as well as he can.  He finds himself smiling quite frequently behind Marco's back, but no one else sees him doing it.  He doesn't see Marco as a joke, he just finds him humorous.

Mikel's background is with the family.  He has spent many of his days studying about the history of his family, and how he needed to be a responsible member of it.  He spends his time reading, and watching the locals.  He has never been married, although, he is still undecided about one area of his life.  If he wants to be married, and stuck, or single, and free. 

lovelygirl

Character Name : Melody Fitzgibbon
Played by : Lovelygirl

Class: Slave
Sexual Orientation : Virgin 
Character Age : 20
Height : 5'6"
Weight : 125
Hair : Blonde
Eyes : Smoky Blue

Personality: Sweet gentle and kind, Melody is innocent in every way and would never hurt a fly. She is happy for the most part, and tries to see the good in people no matter how bad they may be to her.

Background- Melody grow up the youngest of five children in her family. She was the accident that was never supposed to happen. Her parents tried to love her, but they just never thought she fit in to the family. They focused more on the older siblings, and left Melody to herself most of the time.

Because they indulged her siblings, her family soon found themselves in terrible debt and did not know how to get themselves out from under the mountain of bills they had incurred.

Soon they had heard about the Xantelli family and struck a deal. Their youngest for a mountain of cash that could help their financial woes.  One day Melody was waling alone and was suddenly taken and brought to the island on a boat. She was dumped on the shores of the island with no instructions. She's scared an alone and has no idea what is to become of her.
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Ebb

Very interested in seeing this one get off the ground. Nazora, how many players do you expect you'll need in order to get things started?

Nazora

I think I'm seeing enough to start writing the settings.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Caela

This looks like it could be a lot of fun! Will write up a character sheet for you. If it's o.k. I am thinking of an Agent who is being sent in (posing as a rich tourist) to try and get close to the family itself.Not so much to scope out the islands setup but to see if she can find any weaknesses within the family that could be exploited by an outside government to try and bring them down. The risk of course, is that she could be caught...or worse, actually come to like and care for the family and turn on her government, feeding her "employers" false information to help the family out instead.

Just some random thoughts. Am off to make up a character sheet for consideration.

Caela

Name: Jasmine Solis
Class: Agent
Appearance:

A lustrous chestnut mane frames a face that can be sweet and charming, or strong and determined in turns. Deep brown eyes almost beg a lover to get lost in them while full, kissable, lips are almost always curved into a sardonic smile. Her satiny skin is soft to the touchand can differ between pale shades of ivory to golden bronze depending on how much time she has to spend in the sun. The face leads down to a body that is firm and toned from hours swimming and playing tennis, and a variety of martial arts which gives her an air of confidence not usually found in someone in a petite 5'4 frame. At only 125 lbs she's lithe and graceful from all her time in the water, and from dance classes when she was young, and seems to move with an almost, feline, grace and surety.

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Personality: Jasmine is a puzzle. Clearly intelligent she often plays off her own keen observations with a laugh and change of topic, steering conversations as skillfully as any society hostess. Her face seems mobile and open but a cheerful smile, and eyes sparkling with amusement, often hide darker thoughts and intentions. What she truly thinks, is rarely written on her face. She can be annoyingly honest and blunt, if she thinks it's called for, with society's normally accepted little white lies, but hides who she truly is from nearly everyone around her.

An asset in her line of work.

Background: Jasmine was chosen for this assignment for three reasons: 1) she's beautiful, 2) she accepted the risks, and 3) she comes with a built in background that would stand up to the toughest scrutiny because it's all true.

Born to Manuel and Maria Solis, she was born into money. Her father was a wealthy landowner who was smart enough to diversifyhis investments young and got in on the ground floor of more than one pharmaceutical company. He also owned stocks in a variety of other interests including energy companies, medical research, automotives, and anything else that caught his eyes. He didn't have an empire, but no child of his, or grandchild for that matter, would ever have to worry about money.

From a young age she attended the best private schools and had hired tutors to continue her studies when she was home on holidays. Her parents made sure she had dance instruction as well as tutors for things like piano, violen, and several different languages. She can speak Spanish, French, English, and Mandarin fluently and german, Italian, and Japanese with some skill. University was the same. She attended the best and holds degrees in psychology and philosphy.

Her parents one disappointment was her decision to take a job with the government. She could have done anything, or nothing at all, and she chose to work for one of the most secretive organizations every created by a government. They worried that one day it would get her baby killed and that they would outlive their beautiful daughter. It was a worry that never happened, because the deciding factor for Jasmine to accept this assignment was her parents death in an auto accident four months prior to the date she would need to leave. If they'd lived she would never have agreed to something this dangerous but with their deaths she became more reckless with her own well-being and accepted.

Once she'd agreed, it had taken the Agency techs less than a month to tweak her employment profile for the last two years (the only change that needed making inher background profile) while she studied a dossier on the known members and activities on the island. She booked the vacation with her own credit cards (with the promise she would be reimbursed fully when the assignment was over) and left for a seemingly high class, high cost, high quality, month of pampering and relaxation...the perfect disguise that wasn't even a lie. A lonely heiress seeking to pamper herself and relax while seeking to come to grips with the death of two loving parents.

Nazora

I'm working on several settings. It seems I have enough interest to use all of them. This weekend has been hectic but I finally got the chance to finish one despite all the constant distractions. I'll be posting them here as I get them done to give prospective players the chance to add input of their own. I'm seeing some quality profiles posted and that gives me much hope.

The game will be open to unlimited slaves, tourists, and islanders. Family members and agents will be more limited but as long as their is a balance the number of accepted will be at my discretion. I think this is a game that lends itself well to a large and revolving literate player base. 

Here's the draft of the first location thread.
--------------------------------------------------------
The Xantelli Manor

On a hill in the center of the island is a mansion of white marble. An avenue leads to the mansion from the town on the north side of the island. This parkway leads to the central turn around that houses a white marble ornamental fountain. There are no gates around the estate, but it is clear from the landscaping where the property begins and ends and that is all that is needed to deter intruders. The mansion front faces north. There are dual swimming pools on the property, one off the east wing and the other off the west wing. The western pool is an Olympic style diving pool that is sixteen feet deep at the deep end, while the pool on the eastern side is a recreational round pool with multiple sections, none of which are more than six feet deep. To the back of each wing of the property there are two helicopter ports, the landing pads lined by imported trees and manicured shrubbery.   

The front entrance is great portico with grecco-roman style columns for support. Once inside there is a great lobby with hardwood cherry floors and marble walls. Around the ceiling is an intricate border with carved depictions of family conquests including many fanciful creatures and even depiction of humans changing in form while their Xantelli tormentors stood by overseeing the changes. Much of the artwork are depictions of transformations in mythology and recent works involving the shifting of one’s form. Where there is much wall space great tapestries hang behind suits of armor. Hanging from the ceiling before the balcony to the second floor is a diamond studded crystal chandelier that glitters brilliantly. There are easy chairs and tables of the finest polished cherry. Just below the balcony is an immense rectangular mirror framed in carved mahogany. The lobby also serves as a ballroom.

Behind the grand lobby is the main dinning hall and conference room. There is a long hardwood table covered in the finest tapestries and adorned with golden candelabras. Pictures adorn the wall and two golden chandeliers provide the lighting.  It is rarely used as members of the family rarely meet in any sort of large grouping. Though sometimes Marco prefers to dine here alone.

The upper floor of the eastern wing is the private domain of Marco Xantelli while the lower floor of the east wing is the private domain of Maria Xantelli. Each of these areas has multiple baths, grand master bedrooms, offices, and kitchens staffed by personal chefs. The maids and servants of the Xantelli family who manage the manor are generally considered off limits except in certain circumstances.

The western wing contains self contained efficiencies with luxurious accommodations for members of the family that chose to reside or stay at the mansion. Those who stay at the mansion are allowed to have their own décor within reason. The main kitchen is located in the lower floor of this wing as well as the halls containing the Spartan style servants quarters consisting of little bedrooms with attached powder rooms.
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Caela

Love the description of the mansion, it leaves me to ask though...where exactly DO the tourists stay? It doesn't sound like the family is going to want to have tourists in their home, understandably, but will there be a hotel nearby? Or private houses for rent along the beach? And what are guests meant to do in the evenings, besides the brothel and the beach, is there some sort of nightlife run by the locals perhaps? A couple clubs or restaurants? Just questions buzzing through my head. :D

Vergil1989

I too was wondering on that but I'm sure all these questions and more will be answered if you wait long enough my friend lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Swordsman18

I was wondering if it was possible to be an agent who found out that they were a Xantelli after they got onto the island? I was thinking something along the lines of them being an illegitimate child of an escaped slave or tourist.

Nazora

The tourists won't be coming to the island for the usual sort of vacation. They will usually be extremely wealthy but there will be few services to cater to them despite that. Tourists will likely never go anywhere near the Xantelli manor.

Swordsman18- Make a profile and if it is well written and makes sense. It would be very hard for a slave to escape though not unheard of for them to be released to the world if a family member had another purpose for them. In any case, it would be very rare for a slave to get off the island. An illegitimate child of a tourist would be easier.

The Town

On the northern shore of the island is a small harbor town that has been given no name. A small port has a dock capable of holding two large cargo or passenger ships. There is a harbor that supports a host of small fishing vessels and a dock that exclusively contains the luxury ocean yachts owned by the family. The port is the central fixture of the town and many of the islanders who live there are port workers, fishers, or sailors. Along the shore a several warehouses that contain import and export items. The port is entirely owned by the Xantelli family, as is everything on the island.

The main road is the parkway that leads to the Xantelli manor. It is one of only two roads that are paved and the longest paved road on the island. It runs through the town square, an open lawn that serves as a recreational area and a market place for the needs of the islanders. The stalls here sell many things, the biggest staple is fish and tropical fruits grown on the island but there are also imported food such as rice peddled here. Many stands cater to tourists by selling trinkets and potions of usually suspect magical qualities. There are many stands selling handicrafts as the tourists tend to buy them. A few of the stands sell packaged or cooked foods. Just south of the town square are a few brick buildings that serve as hotels for those staying on the island. These buildings are supplied with electricity and contain amenities typical of a decent hotel. For those in need of better accommodations there are several small but well furnished guest homes.

When going off the main road one will find a myriad of stucco or clay brick dwellings of the most basic construction, many without doors or windows. These are the homes of the islanders.

All about what I like!

Caela

Vergil, I am sure all the questions I have will be answered if I wait...but waiting isn't my best thing all the time lol. If I ask up front then the question will be in her mind and even if it's not the first answered, I then know it will be, for sure, eventually. :D

lovelygirl

How do we know if we are approved and I am excited to see a lot of my friends in this game! Yay!
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Nazora

Okay, Here's the updated breakdown.

Marco Xantelli / GM
Maria Xantelli / GM

Accepted Players

Enzo Xantelli / Ebb / Elder son of Marco and Maria
Mikel Xantelli / Jated / Younger son of Marco and Maria
Richard Xantelli / Vergil1989 / Grandson of Marco

Jasmine Solis / Caela / Agent

Irene Petrova / darklightning / Agent Slave
Alex Stone / Leodran / Fresh Slave
Melody Fitzgibbon / lovelygirl / Fresh Slave

Ashlynn Edwards / GaGa88 / Tourist
Rain Alisse Conrod / Sasha / Tourist

Under Consideration

N/A
---------------------------------------

I'm still debating whether to place the brothel in town or the wilderness. I'm also debating whether it should be it's own thread despite of where it is located. Anyhow, It is the last major thread I have to work on.

Here is the description of the wilderness.
----------------------------------------
The Wilderness

The island is home to many beaches of clear tropical water and lush white coral sand. These beaches are visited only by the wealthiest tourists and those who are members of the family. Otherwise, they are kept pristine and free from human contact. The southern edge of the island is bordered by high cliffs that make it nearly inaccessible from the shore.

Tropical forests fill much of the interior of the island. The eastern forests contain a spring that is legendary to the people of the island. It is rumored that the spring contains the pool where Marco and Maria gained their powers. This spring feeds an underground fresh water reservoir and drains into the ocean from the south eastern edge of the forest.

The western forests are a bit more developed. Islanders sometimes harvest the coconut palms for their fruit. There is a wide area of forest stripped away for the production of pineapples and other tropical fruit that can grow on the island. The farmers of this Xantelli land are rumored to be humans whose ancestors were turned to mythical creatures by the Xantelli and forced to work the land. The village they live in is a small farming community of wooden dwellings hidden within the foliage of the forests.
All about what I like!

Caela

Is there a special way to get to the beaches? Just wondered because you said only the tourists and the family go down to them. Is it just taboo among the islanders?

Swordsman18

Name: Adrian Marshall
Class: Agent/Family Member
Height: 5'11
Weight: 175 pounds
Hair: Black
Eyes: Violet

Appearance: He usually appears in suits and ties. All of them are usually in black.He is quite muscular and fit from his years of training as an agent for the FBI. Adrian always does his best to look professional when he is on the job. And even on an island where he believes that it is even more important to look professional since he is portraying himself as a tourist. His hair is usually gelled and he keeps his face usually pretty clean shaven. He has violet eyes but due to some things occurring when he was a kid he now wears brown colored contacts at all times to prevent him from being under the scrutiny of others. And remain as professional as possible.

Personality: Adrian has a very strict moral compass and he always fights for what he believes is right. He does understand that the world is not so black and white. However he feels it best to maintain the binary since it makes things simpler and guides him better than having to question whether or not a certain decision is best for this situation.

Other than his moral compass he is quite nice to others and is usually very caring to people he trusts or believes to be on the side of good or are at least neutral. His kindness can go to extreme lengths just as his morality does. Promises to him are like oaths of honor. So if he promises something to someone he will do it at all costs. Though usually he has to really trust someone before he will ever think of promising them anything.

Background: Adrian was born to Darlene and Samuel Marshall. He was born exactly 9 months to the day of his father's death in a tragic car accident. His parents had been rich from a lucrative worldwide hotel business and his father's passing provided an even further increase in wealth for the family. His mother, Darlene was a model and so with the death of Samuel she was forced to take over the business side of things. But she felt that she no longer had nothing of Samuel left in her life so she had gone to the Xantelli island the day after Samuel's funeral. Her request was very simple she wanted to be inseminated by someone who would give her a child that would remind her of her husband. She was very distraught in her time on the island and was unable to properly mate with a slave. Feeling that she had lost her Sam forever, she cried her eyes out with one of the Xantelli family comforting her and completing her request. There would be no harm in it as long as the child never came to the island.

Darlene raised Adrian well and did the best to give him all the comforts in life. And he grew up just like how she wanted with him looking just like Sam. Seeing that they had given her all she had wanted she never told Adrian about his real father. There was no need to tell him. He was just like the father she wanted him to have. And whatever similarities that weren't the same got resolved in time. Adrian got picked on for his eyes so Darlene got him contacts. And it made him the exact way she figured he was supposed to be.

When Adrian hit high school age he was already pretty set in his ways. He wanted to go fight the injustice of the world until his mother could no longer handle the hotel business. To this end he enrolled in a lot of extracurricular. He was learning karate, judo, and kickboxing all at the same time. And then he had enrolled himself in criminal justice course at his local community college. Darlene was a little worried but she was proud of what her son was doing. At 16, he had his first girlfriend though he quickly broke it off after he found out that she was nothing but a distraction to his goals. He did not come close to a girl till he was in the FBI academy six years later.

The relationship seemed to be going well until she cheated on him. At that point he nearly gave up on girls all together. He saw them as simply a distraction and avoided any kind of intimacy with them. And he has continued this till now.

He got his current assignment after yet another agent went missing on the Xantelli island. So they decided to send him due to his great moral compass and his inability to be distracted from his mission.

Nazora

Quote from: Caela on March 06, 2011, 07:13:01 PM
Is there a special way to get to the beaches? Just wondered because you said only the tourists and the family go down to them. Is it just taboo among the islanders?

I would think there would be all sorts of dirt paths depending on the location of the beaches. One or two are family beaches that allow no trespassing. The beaches closer to town are open to tourists and islanders. The islanders might have a beach they go to for swimming but rarely bother with the other beaches unless it is to clean up after tourists or to collect shells that wash on shore.

Adrian Marshall is approved, he'll either be a son or grandson of Marco, I'm not sure yet. In either case there might have been a greater scheme involved in the insemination.
All about what I like!

Caela

Thanks Nazora! One other question and then I'll quit being a pest! You mentioned that a lot of the tourists that come, come to have something about them fixed, or changed...where does that happen and how do they arrange it?

Nazora

Quote from: Caela on March 06, 2011, 08:00:49 PM
Thanks Nazora! One other question and then I'll quit being a pest! You mentioned that a lot of the tourists that come, come to have something about them fixed, or changed...where does that happen and how do they arrange it?

Everything is done at the brothel mansion. The brothel will be the place where agents interrogated, slaves are transformed, tourists are 'fixed', and etc. The brothel is a large mansion with many, many, rooms. It is almost as big as the manor itself but not nearly as luxurious. It will be run by Maria Xantelli herself.

Although, sometimes slaves get taken to the manor and transformed their by whoever becomes their master.

I haven't written the brothel setting yet though, it's still in my head.
All about what I like!

Vergil1989

This is shaping up to be a very good RP, probably one of the best yet to tell the truth.  Anyway, I know I'm looking forward to all this but I do have to ask, why a grandson as far as my guy goes?  Just curious.  I thought I had said son but it's cool either way, but I was curious as to why you chose that instead lol.

Sasha

Quote from: Vergil1989 on March 06, 2011, 10:13:10 PM
This is shaping up to be a very good RP, probably one of the best yet to tell the truth.  Anyway, I know I'm looking forward to all this but I do have to ask, why a grandson as far as my guy goes?  Just curious.  I thought I had said son but it's cool either way, but I was curious as to why you chose that instead lol.

Cause he looks like a little punk grandson .......that's why .  You need a spanking ? 

Grins ....giggles .

Skips away .

Vergil1989

Hey, that's Richard Xantelli to you doll!  Lol, ok, so I ripped a photo of John Connor from T2, it was the only one besides Jacob from Twilight I could think to use here lol.  I know how many people 'love' Twilight so I decided to save some face and not even bother with those particular pics, although I myself loved the books and the movies were ok if nothing else.  Yes I don't agree that vampires should sparkle but beyond that I enjoyed em.

GaGa88

Quote from: lovelygirl on March 06, 2011, 06:40:16 PM
How do we know if we are approved and I am excited to see a lot of my friends in this game! Yay!

Hey there, Lovely!
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.