A school divided a vampire werewolf group rp ( always accepting )

Started by xwickedsmilesx, June 16, 2010, 05:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shoshana

((OCC: Just to remind everyone, Nate, Samantha and Kiryu were all in Nate's room--not outdoors. Perhaps Kiryu has left the room and encountered Alex?))
The door's open but the ride it ain't free.

~Bruce Springsteen

LimitlessNikkie

OOC: shit ok were outside the room I'll edit my posts

Leaning against the wall and drawing my knees up to my chest I smiled and petted Kiryu softly "I'm not sad" I said quietly

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles in a dog like way and hops on her lap and curls up."But you mind seems clouded."

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled and stroked his soft fur calmed by the familiarity of it all. "I don't know if I like you peeking into my mind but if you must know I think someone dangerous is here." I said almost regretting saying the words but sure of them as I said it. She really was here, fear sliced through me and I squeezed my eyes shut  pushing the emotion away.

Kaiser Maverick

"Oh dont worry.Believe it or not I have bad habit of killing myself on a daily basis."he said with a small laugh.

LimitlessNikkie

"what?" I asked complealty lost "I don't understand." I said brushing my fingetips through Kiryu's fur

Kaiser Maverick

"Nobody does.Not many people listen to this kids tale.But Im fine with it.I engage in a lot of battles in the forest by my home.With wolves and vamps alike."

LimitlessNikkie

I cringed lightly hating the reminder that I was suppost be be his enemy, that I shouldn't be sitting here petting him, That I should be seeking comfort with him. I nodded though knowing what he was talking about suddenly not so proud of a past I used to reveal in. "I'll listen to you." I said quietly petting his head.

Kaiser Maverick

"Well it was boring summer so I ventured into the woods.Found out that there were other werewolves like me.They held sanctioned fights,like fight club."he said as he shuddered.

LimitlessNikkie

I kept petting him keeping quiet just listening intently afraid that if I interupted him he may stop telling his story.

Kaiser Maverick

"Well  I did my fair share of killing,narrowly avoiding death at times.I hit the top ten being number three.One day a new guy came in,posing as a werewolf but he was a vamp.He walked into the arena and killed two wolves.Well that cause an uproar and the leaders didnt take to it well.

LimitlessNikkie

I looked away easliy imaging Eric or even myself doing something like that without even consitering it. I made myself look at him again as I petted down his back telling myself that I wouldn't do anything like that ever again.

Kaiser Maverick

He softly growls and looks away.“So much carnage.And more vampires came.And more until we had a mini war."

LimitlessNikkie

I could practically see what he was describing and it made me sick as the imagined images blended with real memories. I closed my eyes and leanedmy head back against the wall and focused on his voice in my head and the feel of his fur under my hands.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I nodded quietly "I'm sorry" I whispered softly stroking his fur wishing none of it had happened.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled lightly and hugged him around his neck inhaling his unique sent as I buried my face in his fur.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I laughed lightly and petting Kiryu once more before standing up. Smiling I start walking to out dorm room, "I'd feel better sitting in our room." i said not elaborating as I entered the room and sat down on my bed.

Kaiser Maverick

LimitlessNikkie

I smiled at Kiryu as I settled down laying on my side proped up on my elbow.

Kaiser Maverick

He sidles up to her.He licks her face and snuggles with her.

LimitlessNikkie

I laugh and wipe my face "I'm not into the dog kisses Kiryu" I said smiling and I relaxed against him stroking down his back.

Kaiser Maverick

He smiles and snuggles back into her.He suddenly began to glow green and morph back to human.