Looking for Co GM for an anthro group game

Started by DigitLninja, September 21, 2013, 03:51:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitLninja

Have an idea for a large scale anthro / human group game but I would like a Co GM to help me with it.

Please PM me for further interest.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

TwilightGemini

An anthro zoo scenario. May you go a little more in detail about that, if possible, or what sorts of ideas you have in mind?
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

DigitLninja

The idea is that a wealthy human and/or anthro purchases a large amount of land and builds a zoo with artificial environments for various species from across the globe but instead of filling it with beasts he fills it with anthros and informs them they have free room and board in exchange for allowing wealthy patrons to watch them as they go about there lives on occasion, public nudity, public sex, even letting the patrons join in is encouraged. Various anthro and human caretakers help with anything from toothaches to the birthing process and are also allowed in on the public sex when need be.

so far that's the most I got.
Quotes to Live by: