Vampire the Requiem

Started by RubySlippers, April 23, 2008, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

Of course but its a cold night and in a faction full of elders we youngsters should stick together, not she is a vampire yet so odds are the Invictus leader will order her off limits.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 10, 2008, 04:27:19 PM
She can't the structure makes her the vassal of her Sire and your the vassal of her and then your character Sire if he is in the city. So she would not likely want to attack another Invictus they have mediators for that to avoid such messy problems. In any case she is not overly ambitious her role is to keep her Sire well fed, happy and have one vampire she can utterly trust.

Odds are your character and mine could be friendly enough with each other.

Was merely joking ^^
If i wanted to play with the psychopaths i think other factions might have been more preferable no? *smiles amused*
Wasn't there a group that was quite degenerate? I remember there being a videogame of this setting, one of the factions was quite freakfilled.

RubySlippers

You mean (from Wiki):

Belial's Brood

A loose confederation of Satanists, demon-worshippers and overt miscreants. The Covenant claims that the Damned originate from Hell itself, and exalt in the spread of misery and pain.

They are intended to be more straightforward enemies than other antagonists that might be fought against in The Requiem, as their goals (spreading wanton misery and violence, heedless of whether or not they expose the existence of vampires) are antithetical to nearly any character.

RubySlippers

So can we start soon at least setting things up?  :-\

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: RubySlippers on June 11, 2008, 09:29:47 AM
You mean (from Wiki):

Belial's Brood

A loose confederation of Satanists, demon-worshippers and overt miscreants. The Covenant claims that the Damned originate from Hell itself, and exalt in the spread of misery and pain.

They are intended to be more straightforward enemies than other antagonists that might be fought against in The Requiem, as their goals (spreading wanton misery and violence, heedless of whether or not they expose the existence of vampires) are antithetical to nearly any character.

If they look disgusting then it's them yes.

Elohim

actually what your thinking about are Nosferatu of the Sabbat,  probably from bloodlines...  or you may be thinking about Clan Tzimisce also sabbat,  from the original Vampire the Masquerade game.  This is a different world,  with altered clans and sects.

Darthvegeta800

Aaah i see. So that's why i didn't find some of the familiar ones.
Thanks miss. ^^

The Great Triangle

Alright, I've gone and posted a character roster thread in Exotic system small games.  Go ahead and post your character sheets there.  Around midnight or so, I'll put up the Elysium thread that will act as the central hub thread of the game.  From there, you guys can start making your individual character threads.

The Character Roster Thread
Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Okee Dokey I selected a few goals nothing dramatic but she is a mortal so her goals are less impressive but should be good for role-playing.

gideonblake

Alright, I posted mine as well.

The Great Triangle

Unfortunately, becoming a full vampire really isn't an acceptable long term goal unless you want your character to be really and truly put upon Gideon.  Also note that vampirism is a curse, so wanting to be "promoted" to a vampire is a sure sign of a deranged mind.  You can still have the goal if you want it, just be advised that you'll have some nasty side effects from it. 

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

For example my character has a long term goal to provide for her mother. Her Sire will likely use that offering her mother unlimited care and comforts for her becoming her consort including vampirism. It may be a curse but her duty is to her mother right now and in a twisted way it would free her from being the constant caregiver likely a duty she is secretly tired of, not in a bad way. So I can see strong role-playing opportunity with that on my end.

The Great Triangle

Just remember that your long term goal will, except in the rarest of circumstances, only ever be acheived once, so it should be something that truly defines your character. 

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Well I came up with one that should fit with her being a rather old fashioned lad in some senses of the word and with a romantic streak, its likely her Sire can fit the bill after a great deal of role-playing in a dark and twisted sense of her hearts desire. What higher goal can one have than finding true love or in her case some blood bonding mystical joining at a level beyond mortal passions and the awakening of her darker passions.

At that moment she would turn from a mortal to a creature of dark lust and close to her mistress.

Or it might never be achieved a hopeless goal that she will strive for but never get.

Either way ripe for role-playing.

Darthvegeta800

I'll need some help with the bio myself. As i don't have the rules, as you already know.

BentNotBroken

Has Stevej101 posted his character sheet yet? when do we start? :)

RubySlippers

My character has her big goal, one that a vampire likely could never enjoy especially a Daeva success in, but it will just add to the horror as her truest desire slips away night after night. The GM never said the goal had to ever be reached did he?

The Great Triangle

That's correct.  SteveJ hasn't sent a character sheet, and we're still technically waiting on Aninasi.  I'll go ahead and try to get the Elysium thread up though.

Ons and Offs

The Great Triangle

And the Elysium thread is now ready.  When your characters leave the nightclub, feel free to create your own threads to represent where they go.  Make sure to indicate which thread you are transferring to though.   

Elysium

Character Roster

Ons and Offs

BentNotBroken

This may be a stupid question GT, but...umm...What exactly is the Elysium? :)

Elohim

Elysium is essentially a vampiric safe haven.  It's where kindred can gather without fear of having to protect themselves from the other predators.

BentNotBroken

Ohok. So is it possible for me to start playing in the game without Stevej101?

Elohim

You should probably talk to Triangle about that.

Shadowz

My character sheet is done and dusted and posted... thanks muchly Seraph... *kisses you softly*

Elohim

*Returns the soft kiss*  don't be thanking me yet,  Mr.T has allowed me to put my thread in Extreme...  were going to have lots and lots of fun!