Vampire the Requiem

Started by RubySlippers, April 23, 2008, 06:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Great Triangle

Your character sheet is perfect, except that your willpower should be 5 instead of 4 because you have a composure specialty.  Approved, of course.

Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

gideonblake

Name: Aleksander Kuznetsov
GHOUL
Virtue: Diligence
Vice: Wrath
Concept: Bodyguard

Abilities:Power: 1 (Presence +1)   Finesse: 3  (Dexterety +1)  Resistance: 2 (Stamina +1)

Mental Skills: Academics: 0   Crafts: 1 (First Aid +2)      Investigation: 2

Physical Skills: Athletics: 2 (Drive +1)   Combat: 3 (Firearms +1 Pistols +2)   Stealth: 0

Social Skills: Persuasion: 1 (Intimidation +2)  Socialize: 0    Streetwise: 3

Merits: Regnant 4 (Power 3, generosity 1), Resources 1, (2 extra points)

Disciplines: Celerity 1 (can instantly gain +1 finesse for 1 blood)  Auspex 1 (constantly has superior senses) Dominate 1 (one word commands)

Willpower: 4    Health: 8     Defense: 3   Blood: ??   Blood Potency: 0 Morality: 6

Think that's all pretty much like it should be.

Elohim

Covenant:  Lancea Sanctum
Concept:    Inquistor
Virtue:       Faith
Vice:         Pride

Abilities:

Power:  2 (Str) (Presence 2)  Finesse:   2 (wits)   Resistance: 2

Mental Skills:

Academics:   2 (Theology)  Crafts:      Investigation:  1

Physical Skills:

Athletics:   1 (Pursuit) Combat:  2 (Melee)  Stealth:  1

Social Skills:

Persuasion:  3 (intimidation 2) Socialize:  2 (expression1)  Streetwise:

Merits:
Lancea Sanctum Status 2 (Inquisitor)
Language (Latin)
Language (Hebrew)
Haven      1
Relic        2 (I'm thinking a weapon I'll need help designing it)

Disciplines:
Nightmare   2
Theban        1

Known Rituals
Blood Scourge

Willpower:   4  Health:   7  Defense:  2  Blood:  10/???  Blood Potency:1

RubySlippers

Looks interesting here a mortal who has a scary Elder interested in her, a ghoul with an unspecified master or mistress and a vampire with delusion of gradeur. lol  (just kidding  ;)).

The Great Triangle

Alright, that concept looks pretty good Seraph.  I assume you're Noseferatu?   

Blood Scourge is always a fun way to defeat thine enemy.

I'll probobly wait a few more days for character concepts to come in before getting the game started.  With what we have, I'm going to go for a Seattle venue, so set up your character backgrounds accordingly.

Ons and Offs

Elohim

oops sorry about not noting that but yea,  she's a Nos.

BentNotBroken

I PMed Triange, im interested in playing, but i have no idea about system games with these points and whatnot. So i will need help creating a character. If any of you have the patience to help me that would be great :)

RubySlippers

Name: Edna Jones
MORTAL
Concept: Future Blood Companion
Virtue: Temperance
Vice: Lust

Picture of Character: http://fantasti.cc/user/drewhos/images/image/22061, is far more conservative dressed at the moment but after she is vamped out will likely get a tad darker and even more luscious in her passions and desires.

Abilities:

Power: 2  (Intelligence +1)  Finesse: 2  (Manipulation +1)  Resistance: 2 (Composure +1)

Mental Skills:

Academics: 2 (academics +1, science +1)  Crafts: 1 (computer +1)  Investigation: 1

Physical Skills:

Athletics: 1 (yoga +2)   Combat: 1   Stealth: 1

Social Skills:

Persuasion: 1  Socialize: 3 (empathy +2)  Streetwise: 1

Merits: Language (spanish) 1, Mentor 5, Resources 2, Striking Looks 1.

Disciplines: n/a

Willpower: 5   Health: 7    Defense: 2   Blood: 0   Blood Potency: 0

Background History: under construction

PC approved but I added a pic link. For reference.

BentNotBroken

Name: (haven't decided yet)
MORTAL
Concept: Future Blood Companion/Mate
Virtue: ?

Picture of Character: http://fantasti.cc/user/drewhos/images/image/22264

Abilities:

Power: 2 (Presence +1) Finesse: 2 (Manipulation +1)  Resistance: 2 (Stamina +1)

Mental Skills:

Academics: 2 (occult +1) Crafts: 0 Investigation: 1

Physical Skills:

Athletics: 2 (swimming +2)  Combat: 2 (Firearms +1, Brawl +1)  Stealth: 0

Social Skills:

Persuasion: 2 (seduction +2)  Socialize: 2 (Carousing +2) Streetwise: 1

Merits: Striking Looks 2, Fighting Style (Kung Fu) 1, Resources 2, Mentor (5)

Willpower: 4   Health: 8   Defense: 2   Blood: ??  Blood Potency: -

Character Background : Under Construction

RubySlippers

I know you can't have status as a Mortal, or disciplines or blood potency unless she is already a vampire. And Striking Looks is a nice merit but I suggest Mentor 5 since you main asset will be your Sire and lover, you want them to really like you. Thats the whole point of being their cuddle toy.

Love the pic though.

BentNotBroken

Well, i didnt make that sheet up lol Great Triangle did it for me, so you'll have to talk to him about that lol

Spider

Any room for another player? You allow bloodlines?

The Great Triangle

Yeah, bloodlines are allowed.  We have plenty of room for another player!

Also, Meggy, the character sheet you have is for a vampire.  Ruby's character has the same concept, but since she came up with it first it would be preferable if you deleted the word future from your character concept.  Unless you really want to figure things out some more, in which case I can get your character sheet edited.

Ons and Offs

Spider

What will the setting be? What is the powerstructure of the city? I have alot of ideas currently but depending on how the game will be played out, and how the chars interact (Group/Single) and dynamics (if group how put together and so on)

BentNotBroken

Quote from: Great Triangle on June 01, 2008, 07:18:00 PM
Yeah, bloodlines are allowed.  We have plenty of room for another player!

Also, Meggy, the character sheet you have is for a vampire.  Ruby's character has the same concept, but since she came up with it first it would be preferable if you deleted the word future from your character concept.  Unless you really want to figure things out some more, in which case I can get your character sheet edited.

Ohok, i didnt realize. Sorry Ruby! :) Don't want to step  on anyone's toes. Can you help me get my character sheet edited Great Triangle?

The Great Triangle

@ Meggy Yeah, just PM me.  If you want to play a vampire, then no editing will be needed.

As for the setting, the game takes place in Seattle, and will be a small game focusing on political and personal machinations of the vampires of the city.  At the start, the Circle of the Crone controls the city through and unorthodox alliance with the Invictus, while the Lancea Sanctum projects considerable might through their inquisitors.  The Carthians remain undefined, and the Ordo Dracul will most likely end up being the odd puppy out as far as power goes.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

And my character isn't there yet. This is fine we are still working the kinks out and all. Since your Sire is a player mentor is not a biggy for your character, for me it is she is a POWERFUL NPC and with a blood potency nearly at or at 7 its important I have a high mentor score.

I was thinking barely at 7 close enough she has to find a vampire to feed on shortly and not quite there yet, so her last meal of mortal blood would be from her new consort after some role-playing to get there.

One thing since we have several players can you as one of the mods to give this game a real spot in the game like they used to do.

The Great Triangle

That happens once all of the threads in the game hit 1000 posts.  I am going to be trying to do it.

Ons and Offs

Spider

Im working on a char, need to find me books, I generally dont play VtR that much. Oh yes Black dogish or WoD lite? Sexual content? And to fellow players, what you want from the game? (last is just me being curious no need to answer)

Elohim

I've actually suggested extreme so I can go Torquemada on peoples asses..  but, I'm sure most people won't be interested in that.

The Great Triangle

The game will be fairly gory, at least noncon, and it will be placed in the extreme category if a plurality of players wish it to be so.

Books won't particularly be neccesary, although you will need a reference for disciplines and merits.  You can alway PM me and figure out what fits your character based on concept.

Ons and Offs

Spider

Ok. Another question (I know sorry lots of question, but I generally dont play Vamp. Go Mage, Go Uratha, Go Lost)

It will be alot of player protagonism, as from my experience, personal machinations conflict mostly. Also... vamps are rather paranoid... so casual sozilisation generally isnt in question. So Im also curious about player interaction.

The Great Triangle

Casual socialization occurs at Elysium, a designated spot in the city where vampires can meet.  Particularly generous princes even provide a blood doll or two for public use in Elysium.  Political conflict will be a big part of the game, but people have to actually pretend to be happy at social functions.  Fighting in Elysium is one of the most serious crimes in any domain, comparable in severity to siring a vampire without permission or a nice healthy masquerade breach.

Ons and Offs

RubySlippers

Well my concept was inspired by some vampire films like The Hunger a powerful vampire needing a safe source of food that can also be a worthy companion with a gentle aspect to not seek power, too much. More of an intimate relationship approach to the game a testing of her limits and of course culling the favor of a powerful Sire into benefits to increase my characters security. My idea will be to have three tests of her Sires trust in her and to show her commitment, after she finds out the woman is a vampire with interests in her. Two simpler ones and one big final one. To allow role-playing before the big night. So in short she can get along with almost anyone she won't be seeking power very fast and likely not be a typical Invictus recruit, not that is a problem she has one role to keep her Sire fed and happy.

As for content this sexy vampire movies with violence kind of there but not big on her end, she is not much of a fighter and would likely avoid combat.

As I see it on her end she has little ambition, will likely really love her Sire even before the embrace comes and won't willingly endanger her mistress and might be the approachable vampire that is the one that is not a likely threat herself.

gideonblake

My character concept was that I would be Ruby's bodyguard, or someone's bodyguard. An elder like that would want constant protection for her foodsource, I would imagine.  Kind of stalkerish while she's a mortal, but not overt, but there to do anything during the trial period, as it were. If that's not gonna work for whatever reason, then I'm sure I can figure something else out, perhaps tying my character in with meggy's.