Head Cheerleader ((Closing Soon, No Longer Seeking Players))

Started by Scylla, March 31, 2014, 12:20:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scylla

Name: Head Cheerleader    Game Closed

Content: M/F, MM/F, Consensual

Setting: Modern day high school locker room

Scenario:  As a cheerleader runs through a locker room to get a lost pom-pom, she runs afoul of one or more members of the football team.  Dressed in her uniform, she is a prize when caught spying on their naked bodies.  The girl tries to hide her eagerness to satisfy her curiosity, but the player(s) bring it out of her.  All characters are over the age of 18.

I'm intending to make this a One-Shot, but there's a comic that sparked this idea for me.  I would LOVE to recreate the entire comic, which basically entails the one cheerleader bringing back more and more friends to give head to the overworked players.  I could play multiple females if I have more partners for a long-running RP.  But that's besides the point.

The comic that spurred this idea can be found here:  http://g.e-hentai.org/g/348213/3af75e8ac7/
While it emphasizes racial stereotypes, I don't hold to that part of it.  I don't care what race or ethnicity the characters are.  :)

Requirements: One to two paragraphs semi-daily.  I'd like someone to play the football player(s) as self-assured and confident, but not utter jerks.  He'll lead the girl in the right direction and be a little forceful, but not to the point of slamming into her or forcing her on his manhood.

Current Update:  The big Locker Room scene is wrapping up.  I didn't really intend for this game to go any longer, but it's looking like the writers are more than willing to continue!  What follows now is a series of pairings and/or triplings where writers can do more with their characters than just fuck in the Locker Room.  I'm looking for females to play more cheerleaders!  Please let me know if you are a female writer that would like to join!

Please fill out a Character Bio! :)

((include a pic if at all possible))
Name:
Physical Description:
Personality:  Doesn't have to be long at all.
Length/Girth:  *ahem*

The Writers so far:
Cameron (Red Lobster)
Name: Cameron Hellyer
Physical Description: In a word, Cameron is athletically built. As the star running back of the football team he possesses a lean build, and tall frame. Handsome by almost all standards.
Personality: Cameron is pretty egotistical, though not entirely self centered. He's used to getting whatever he wants. When first meeting him most people associate he personality with being charming, if not a little overwhelming. He can be lewd, loves to talk, and adores women even more than football.
Length/Girth: 11in/5in
Jason (Robelwell202)
Name:  Jason Brinks
Physical Description:  5'10", 220 Lbs, Black hair, gray eyes.
Personality: Jason is, actually, quite the reserved member of the team.  An active player, he's soft-spoken, never prideful, but more studious than his teammates, with a high GPA besides the high athletic accomplishments.  He's also quiet around women, but he knows what he likes.
Length/Girth:  8" x 3.5"
Kitty (JennyFive)
Name:  Kitty Summers
Physical Description:  5'3", 105 Lbs, blonde hair, blue eyes
Personality:   Always full of energy and life, Kitty took to cheerleading very easily.  Her sunny disposition disguises a sly, calculating mind.  Often mistaken for a blonde bimbo, Kitty can be very manipulative if she has to be.  Her curiosity and adventurous nature often gets her into rather sticky situations.
Size:  34DD
Caleb (WildStallionNYC)

Name: Caleb Jones
Physical Description: At 6'2", 225, Caleb is huge for a high school senior, and it's all muscle. Caleb is the star defensive end.  Short dark hair, dark eyes.
Personality:  Caleb is the star on the defensive side, the lead rusher with the most tackles and sacks.  His quick and he's big.  He's a hard worker and has football smarts, he may not be the brightest off the field.  But his life is all about football. If he's not on the field he's probably in the gym, unless of course it's a weekend night when he is drinking with the team.  He's got his sights on college football and nothing will stop him. 
Length/Girth:  13" / 3.5"
May (MzHyde)
Name: May Tanaka
Physical Description:  5'2", 105 Lbs, black hair, brown eyes
Personality: A lifelong fan of sports, May is always excited by athletic competition (and athletes), so she decided to join the cheer leading squad. Her natural athleticism and positive attitude helped her take to it quickly. She has a sunny disposition and is always eager to make new friends.
Size: 36DD
Timmy (Caelcormac)
Name: Timmy Vowels
Physical Description:  Timmy stands 6'6" tall with a lean build seen that makes his long arms and legs seem even longer.  He has notibly dark skin but very light golden eyes. His wide mouth almost always sports a knowing grin.
Personality: The basketball coach is constantly after him to join the team but Timothy uses his long and powerful frame for his true passion as the kicker on the football team. Timmy has a laid back, friendly, easygoing attitude that his teammates find easy to go along with. He is very forward with girls he likes, but always in a kind and playful way that backs off when she makes it clear his attentions aren't wanted. Until then, he takes any sign of reciprocation and runs with it.
Length/Girth:  11" / 4"

The Game Threads:
Men's Locker Room
OOC Thread

MzHyde

Name: May Tanaka
Physical Description:  5'2", 105 Lbs, black hair, brown eyes
Personality: A lifelong fan of sports, May is always excited by athletic competition (and athletes), so she decided to join the cheer leading squad. Her natural athleticism and positive attitude helped her take to it quickly. She has a sunny disposition and is always eager to make new friends.
Size: 36DD

Scylla

Thanks, MzHyde! I'll add you to the roster and PM you all the details when I'm able later tonight. :)

Scylla

Current Update:  The big Locker Room scene is wrapping up.  I didn't really intend for this game to go any longer, but it's looking like the writers are more than willing to continue!  What follows now is a series of pairings and/or triplings where writers can do more with their characters than just fuck in the Locker Room.  I'm looking for females to play more cheerleaders!  Please let me know if you are a female writer that would like to join!