Conversion on Tatooine (Star Wars RP) [F looking for M][light]

Started by elfguy, August 15, 2010, 09:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Valah is a skilled Twi'lek Bounty Hunter. She brought back many preys, and gets paid well for her services. In this period of cold war, where the Sith and the Republic hate each others, she has a lot of work. She decided to work for the Sith early on, because they paid the most credits. She is ruthless, and will go to any length to bring back whoever has a bounty on its head. She doesn't know pity or passion.

Today, she's chasing a target on Tatooine. However, this target is a powerful Jedi, an agent of the Republic. This time, she won't be quite strong enough to capture him, and instead end up in his grip. Sure that he would kill her, she was surprised to find that instead, he intents to turn her, to make her see the error of her way, to help her realize that kindness is more important than credits. It will be a long process for Valah to accept this, but if the Jedi is persistent and convincing enough, perhaps Valah could be convinced to work for the Republic instead, and do good instead of evil. Perhaps, who knows, the relationship could develop even further, and the two of them will fall in love?

For this RP I will play Valah and I need someone to play the male character that will start as the prey, but manage to outmaneuver her, and capture her, then convert her to the 'good' side. If you have a preference for another Republic class like a Smuggler or Trooper instead of a Jedi that would be fine too. The time period would be somewhere in The Old Republic.

My only requirement is an active poster, once a day at least on average.

----

kingOFcalifornication

Well, unless someone else has already secretly claimed this, I'll throw my name in the hat.

elfguy

It's still open. If you're interested just post a short bio of your character you want to play and we can get going.
----

kingOFcalifornication

Fenix Elysar, born to a farm family on Dantooine, was inducted into the Order in a similar fashion to the majority of Force-users. Found at a young age as a result of his Force capabilities and brought to Coruscant to begin training. Throughout his years of training, Fenix was regarded as promising, yet threatening to the Order as a result of his very neutral, philosophical outlook on life. It earned him a 'Grey Jedi' title from many of his peers. Despite this minor disadvantage, Fenix was knighted at a relatively young age of 21. His knighthood years thus far have been extremely eventful, as his skills have led him to be assigned many duties and given the responsibility for completing many tasks. As his career progressed, Fenix took to spending the majority of his time on Outer Rim planets, investigating Sith activity. This proved to be a most uneventful task, until the enemy sent a bounty hunter his way...

Sorry it took so long. I was uncommonly busy today.

elfguy

Sounds good, altho even if he's a 'grey' Jedi he'll have to be convincing as to why she should switch to the Republic instead of working with the Sith.

If you're ready I'll start a thread.
----

kingOFcalifornication