Started by Marguerite, August 12, 2010, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Braioch

I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marguerite

Major Major

Hmm.... I'm tempted to join this, but I'm not sure if the character I have in mind would be suitable for the setting....

Braioch

It's a prison filled with major psychological issues, same sex rape, abuse of power, and many other not so kind or neat things.....

So unless you're bringing in a saint...

Then again, THAT could be a fun one too ;)
I'm also on Discord (like, all the time), so feel free to ask about that if you want

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

*rubs hands together, eyeing Major*
Hm.. a saint would be fun, yup..

Braioch

Most people hate it when their mind wanders, I on the other hand encourage it.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Saerrael

Major Major

Well, I was thinking an older man; you know, someone who's been a prison officer all his working life, but this is his first time in a Maximum Security prison...

Saerrael

Hmm.. might work. Just have to see if you think it will work. Most are, I don't know, 20-35? At least I think they are.

Marguerite

Fill out a form and what do you have to lose? Your anal virginity?

Major Major

Character Profile Sheet
Name: Johnathan Holmes
Role: Prison Officer / Prison Education Officer
Physical description: Over six feet tall, thinning brown/grey hair, a large Roman nose and lantern jaw.
Physical Picture:
Small History: John Holmes is a man seriously out of his depth. A Prison Officer all his working life, up until now he's been assigned to mostly Low or Medium Security prisons; finding himself assigned to a 'Supermax' was a shock for him, especially at his age. Personality-wise, he's much like the character of Henry Barrowclough from the BBC comedy series Porridge (incidently the only comedy series ever set in a prison); a genial and warm-hearted man, who genuinely believes that Prison Officers have a duty to rehabilite prisoners and make them fit to rejoin society as productive and well-adjusted citizens. This tends to be the source of much mockery when his back is turned.

Marguerite

Chelemar

He will trade in almost anything except drugs.  His Mother and Father both died of drug overdoses and he refuses to contribute to what he consideres that waste.
Character Profile Sheet
Name:  Chelemar
Role Jace Masters
Physical description:  Jace is multi-racial, white, Hispanic and Asian blood through through his veins.  He stands 6'3" and weights in at 245, all solid muscle.
Physical Picture:

Small History:

Jace has been in prison since the age of 16 when convicted for a gang related double murder.  Some say he was railroaded and took the conviction to protect his younger (by 9 months) brother, who is now a successful doctor.  Jace, he isn't talking.   
Twenty-one years in prison has taught him a few things about survival.  You either do or are done to.  Jace is a doer.  He keeps his nose clean as far as the Warden and the guards go, but he is a lifer and there's not much left that can be done to him.  He won't even be up for parole until he's in his late sixties.  Supplied with legit prison currency by his brother, cigarettes, candy etc., he barters for what he wants, or needs.  His size gives him some protection as well.  He had one love affair early in his incarceration that taught him both the danger and joys of prison love.   
He currently has no lover, though he is always scoping the new comers to see if their might be someone interesting to whom he could offer his protection.

He will trade in almost anything except drugs.  His Mother and Father both died of drug overdoses and he refuses to contribute to what he considers that waste.

Marguerite

Put it in the Character thread and welcome yourself into the OOC thread.

Braioch

Now that it occurs to me....has there been any life in any of the threads other than this one?

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marguerite

In the OOC a few people have shown their interest to reawake the game.

Braioch

Why is the OOC not on my reply list? I've put a post in there!

...stupid technology -digs-

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marguerite

If you have yahoo mail notifications, it might get deferred as Veks' thread in the announcements.

Braioch

Nah I meant the option just under the SB where it says 'Show New Replies to Your Posts'

I kinda religiously use it. Better than clogging up my bookmarks.

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marguerite

-Has her boomarks clogged-

All right, we need at least two-three more players along with the original cast to bring it back to raping life.

Braioch

Raping life?

I think I said something about that earlier to someone actually....

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Marguerite

I think that is why my skin was tingling.

-Nods-

Let us see, we need a few more guards and maybe even visitors for the game.

Braioch

Oh, found it!

QuoteAnd oh, life isn't about creating yourself, it's about beating the living shit out of life, taking what you can from it's pockets, possibly raping it and then taking what you have and being damn happy life was dumb enough to get that drunk.

Confucius has got nothin' on meh ;D

[tr]
   [td]
[/td]
   [td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Suiko

*Notes that after over a month of fretting over posting in this thread, he has decided to take the plunge*

So... Um... Room for one more...? *Smiles nervously*
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -