Janeilbennett's Idea Thread

Started by Janeilbennett, May 16, 2012, 06:13:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

My current list and cravings, hope something matches your taste. :)

1. I've been itching to play some female Steampunk characters of mine for awhile now. Pretty much its a mechanic, a radio operator a village girl end up sidekick. All are in their early 20's and were part of an airship crew till drama split the rest of the crew apart. Pretty much I'd like them to get hurled in some adventure, whether it be possibly time travel to modern days, or get stuck on an island "Mysterious Island" style, or plod around softly in a mansion to solve a mystery like a Sherlock Holmes tale. I would be playing the girls and you would be acting GM, controlling the scenario, environment and events. I am not looking for this to be a sex-driven plot; sex can happen, but it's not the focus of this idea. (M for M or F)

2. A fantasy setting involving a setup similar to a European work village in the 1880's or so. An evil duchess is going through the region to eliminate any young males that may pose a threat to her throne by sex abuse and castration. A young man survives an ordeal with his manhood intact but is badly injured. He is found by two women from the village who take him in and tend to his wounds. The story would focus on him getting better, the women's curiosity or desires getting the better of them and having to deal with his '"injuries". Can probably be a group game, see this more of masturbation/handjob story than a sex story. (M for F)

Will add more if ideas come to mind; PM if interested.
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier