News:

Main Menu

Pimp My Ride?

Started by Spookie Monster, May 25, 2008, 02:12:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

People have all sorts of fetishes.  Some people are turned on by furries.  Some people are turned on by hermaphrodites.  Some people are turned on by shoe loss.  And apparently some people are turned on by cars, motorcycles, boats, and engines.

Caution: Some of the following sites might not be safe for work.

(Really.)

MySpace.com - Karnautrahl - 30 - Male - UK

Karnautrahl's blog

My other Car Loving blog

Man admits 'having sex' with 1,000 cars

I WAS NOT INDECENT WITH THAT CAR

Personally, I don't think that I'd have a problem with an individual who was attracted to cars and whatnot.  I guess that I'm not a mechaphile myself, but the notion of mechaphilia doesn't disgust me, per se.  What are your opinions?  Has anybody here gotten funky with a tailpipe?

Spel
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Starr69

You know, I love my car, but I don't... love my car.

For me I can't love things that can't love me back. Not cars, not tanks, not the IRS.. okay, maybe my computers. But still....

The Overlord

QuoteMan admits having sex with 1,000 cars

So...um, how exactly does one go about such a thing? Do you get it in the tailpipe? Because I was thinking if you're married you better be sure the wife hasn't taken the car out earlier that evening, because boy are you going get a surprise.  :o

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3