Dom F character for sub M character, fantasy

Started by Chantal, February 15, 2016, 05:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chantal

Sweet path to perdition

Modern world, a small town or a big city, your choice. It can also be set in medieval ages or even a fantasy world.

You are a young (catholic)  priest who arrives to lead a congregation in a place of an older priest who recently passed away in tragic circumstances. You don't know much more about his death, but frankly you never asked, too happy about the situation. The rumors about the priest being possessed you completely ignored as they were ridiculous. Living a lonely life you hope to finally find people who really need you, whom you can help in their troubles. Your faith is strong, your heart is pure.

You arrive to silent and very old church (there is an old cemetery and catacombs as well), you meet people, introduce yourself, ask around and so on. When you go through things your predecessor left, a bit surprised you find a locked drawer, but where is the key? Maybe a woman who used to cook and help the old priest would know something? (this bit can be changed)

Your character will get into a succubus grasp against his will. The demon residing in a corner of his mind, who needs sexual (and fear and some other negative things) energy to live, will influence priest's way of perceiving things, will do her best to make him desire a woman, break his vows. She whispers to him, slowly waking up his arousal, deceives his senses, so he smells female aroma  more strongly than before. She makes him to not see a tired woman, who carries the bags, but a sensual hips movement, a strand of hair falling on a perfectly shaped shoulder, creamy, soft skin of her neck etc.

Expectations from the story:

I want to see the suffering of the priest, the clash of his faith and his pure soul with the growing desire and dark thoughts; the development of his sexual side and the inner struggle. She will be testing his fate, having conversations with him, sending dreams. He is her host and she can only feed through him, so his health is important for her, also she can't have him locked in prison or in a monastery, so there are some things she cannot do. I assume he wouldn't kill himself, but it is still a possibility if you decide so.

There is a possibility of some light god-modding if my partner finds it interesting. For example she can make his hand move a bit further than he wanted, so he feels the touch of female cheek.

I want to discuss the story and my partner expectations to make it as enjoyable for both of us as possible.

I will lead my demon and some other women the priest meets, but I expect my partner to wite for some NPCs as well.

Expectations from my partner

- I want to write about some small sensual, erotic elements the priest will start noticing. I would be happy with someone who appreciates details like this - how the strap of a bra peeks  from under the clothes, how the sun shines on her hair etc.
- I would appreciate if my partner was familiar with catholic religious rituals.
- Creativity. I don't want to introduce every new event on my own. You will need to write about his day, actions, this will require a lot of initiative from you to discover things, find a way out fro the situation, learn things about the demon and so on.
- Please read my O&Os. ** (Read below!)
- Enthusiasm. I you are like "this idea sounds ok" I am not looking for you. If this story tugs a string inside you, if you already have multiple ideas how to develop your character, I want you. I need you.
- Communication. I need to know that you ENJOY the story and love the fight between our characters as much as I do.
- Communication. Yes, again. If you don't like something, tell me, I can change my post. Please.
- Some smiles, not necessarily as " :) "  :)

**If you read my O&Os you will see that this tale doesn't fit much to what is written there.  For some reason I see this tale in my mind very clearly. I wrote it few years back for quite a while, but I had to stop and never finished it. I would like to try again.  I need my partner to be elaborate and write well about details of the priest's feelings and thoughts.

Jordin

Hello Chantel,
By the way, I have always likes the name Chantel, such an attractive name.  Anyway, my name is Jordin with an "I" not that it matters that much both most people want to put an "A' in there. This is not my first experience at roleplaying but it is my first attempt in this"Elliquiy" forum.  I have read through a lot of the different scenarios and I keep coming back to this one.  At first it seemed like a pretty daunting role and may be above my skill level.  However, the subject matter is very intriquing to me for several reasons.  First of all I am experienced with the catholic faith.  My father is a preacher in a Lutheran church so, yes, that makes me a PK (Preacher's Kid).  I amstill involved with church and understand the catholic Liturgy.  Secondly, I have always been interested in the concept of sin and temptation as I have lived with this balancing act all my life.  Especially when the "sin" pertains to carnel desires and passions.  Finally it just seems like a good premise for a Rp and one I have not heard of before. 

I am not sure what it meant by(closed) at the end of the descrition line, hopefully that doesn't mean you are not accepting players. If you do want to consider me as a candidate for this role play please let me know and I will answer any questions you may have about me.  Thanks

Jordin 

Chantal

Hello Jordin,

Thank you for the reply. Usually, when one is interested in a plot, one sends a PM to the author of the idea instead of replying in the thread :)

"Closed" means I found a partner for this story already, I am sorry. However it you are really interested you can write your own request thread and use this idea to find a partner to write the story with.

Good luck with your stories! :)

Chantal

Jordin

Chantal

I am opening this plot again. Please PM me if you are interested.