Star Wars: The Invasion of the Jedi Temple [NC]

Started by elfguy, December 09, 2011, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

IC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=128123.msg5657956#msg5657956

Just after the Great Galactic War, during the time of the Old Republic, the Sith Empire launched one last assault, one final coup against the Republic, before the treaty was signed. This was their greatest attack yet, against the capital, and the Jedi Temple itself. There, the few Jedi that were still inside were completely unprepared. The Sith came raining down, and took over the building, capturing and killing Jedi and Republic citizens alike. This, during the few days that the invasion lasted, was the worse moment for the Jedi in a thousand years...

For this RP, I'm thinking of playing out the invasion of the Jedi Temple, where Sith would infiltrate the building, and surprise the Jedi. There, they would overpower them, and capture them, venting their rage and hunger on them. This could be by brutally beating them, or sexually abusing them. Of course, some of the Jedi fight back, but the Sith presence is overwhelming, and the final fate is all but certain...

Character sheet

Appearance:

Name:

Faction: (Republic / Empire)

Class: (Jedi Knight / Jedi Consular / Republic Citizen / Sith Warrior / Sith Inquisitor / Imperial Agent)

Bio:

Equipment:

On:

Off:
----

Andalon

Might throw myself in, either as Sith Hunter-Killer ( assassins specially trained to hunt down Jedi, along with some infiltration, sabotage and terror tactics ), or some kind of Jedi guardian. I'm not sure which one to play, I'll see what other ideas will come up, and adjust accordingly.

Dodge

lore

Character sheet

Appearance: Nona is a racially ambiguous, somewhat Caucasian looking human with a slight Asian angle to her large dark eyes. Petite, she barely breaches 5'2'', has a modest sized chest and broader hips. Her thick black hair is shoulder kept in a bob, and usually worn with her bangs pulled back into a ponytail at the back of her head. There is a serenity to her, a still assuredness, but there is also a little wryness to her lopsided grin. She has a sweet, round, youthful face that masks a sharp, cunning mind. Nona is rarely seen outside her standard issue robes, but has been known to train and work in lighter utilitarian gear. A training accident left her left hand scarred. She wears a leather glove to mask the damage.

Name: Nona Jast

Faction: Republic

Class: Jedi Sentinel, Investigator

Bio: Nona barely remembers her parents: two warm-faced individuals of modest means who made the difficult decision to part with their daughter. She was a promising youngling, but a little precocious and rambunctious. There was early concern about her pride, and more then one reprimand for boastful behavior. Though the memory barely remains with her, one boy who was slow to bloom was victim to her teasing more then others. When both breached their padawan years, he challenged her publicly to a sparring match in which she bested him again.

The win was simply another notch on the saber handle. Nona moved on and upward, assigned to work under a seasoned investigator. The man was unimpressed with the girl who came to him under the impression she already knew more then he could teach. He instituted strict training regiments, and assigned her with humbling - borderline humiliating tasks until her pride broke under the weight of exhaustion. Her master was all to happy to reassemble the shattered fragment of her ego into something more fitting of a jedi.

Her final lesson came in the bloody end of a mission gone awry. In what was supposed to be the simple investigation of a smuggling ring, the two were ambushed in what was supposed to be the meeting with a source. Nona was lured away by a swift hooded figured, who only revealed himself once he'd drawn her into a dark corner. He was menacing, but familiar... It was the boy from her childhood - the one who remembered the taunts that were mere ghosts in her memory. It was only in the sheer intensity of rage in which he stuck out at her that she knew what he had become.

There was new-found strength in his anger. The two fought until they were weak in their limbs. Despite her pleas, her begging for forgiveness, he would not yield, and she could not find it within herself to chance a single offensive strike. The battle would reach its end, however. Nona's master intervened, but the boy, with the aid of his master, escaped.

It was only after purging the guilt that lingered in her heart that she was indoctrinated into knighthood. Nona's is brought to the temple by the successful completion of her third independent investigation.

Equipment: blue lightsaber

On: Nona is a passive partner. All the will to act sexually has been drained from her, but being the recipient of another advances has its taboo appeals. She is aroused by strength, and though she would not outright admit it, would be responsive to dominant types.

Off: Those who she views as lacking in character or intelligence.

If someone wanted to play the sith from her past that would be spiffy :)

rachelongaku

Appearance:

Name: Princess Zia Laurn

Class: Jedi Knight

Bio: Zia is unique. She knows where she was born and who her parents were. She is the youngest daughter of a royal family on an icy planet. As the fifth daughter of the family, they had no use of her. They thought it in their best interest to part with the young Zia and for her to become a Jedi. Zia never felt any hurt over that, she only accepted it as the truth. The Princess showed extreme talent at a young age, but she eventually wore that talent out and was just average as a Jedi.
Most of her youngling years were uneventful and her Padawan years weren't extremely eventful either. Like any Jedi, she's had a few close calls and some discipline issues but she eventually overcame them and earned the title of Jedi Knight.

Equipment: Yellow Lightsaber

On: Attractiveness, DP, Romance

Off: Weakness
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Lesonac

"Thanks for the chocolate...."
My A/A's

Andalon

Right, here we go...

Appearance:

Name: Vescat Dorn

Faction: Empire

Class: Sith Warrior ( Assassin / Hunter focus )

Bio: Vescat Dorn is a true follower of the Sith creed. The son of unknown parents, he grew up in one of the Sith academies, little more than a slave. Until one day... While he was doing his duties, some of the apprentices approached him. They mocked him, made fun of him, beat him up. This was the day his life changed. He swore vengeance upon them, and from this point, he stalked them. He watched every move, every action they took, even their trials. And all of them died, in pain and agony. Of course, he was involved somehow. And their screams made him smile...

Naturally, this was not unseen. One of the Dark Lords kept his eye on him, and as he finished off the last of them, he was summoned. Lord Merquen Veshtar became his mentor, and trained him in the way of the dark side. But unlike many others, Lord Veshtar was not straight forward. Instead, he prefered to hunt down his prey, even if it would last years. Deeply inspired by his mentor, Vescat learned. And he learned well. Up to the point when he found out who his parents were. Both of them were Sith, rumoured to be descendants of the True Sith, although this was never prooved. With his mentor's help, he reclaimed his heritage: a pair of Tremor Swords, the weapon the ancient Sith used before the invention of the light sabres.

Now, he is one of the most prized hunters, and today, his skills are more valuable than ever before. With the rise of the Sith, and the decline of the Jedi,  he was sent out to hunt down specific targets. And so far, he never failed...

Equipment: two lightsabers ( he barely uses those ), two Sith Tremor Swords, Sith robes

On: Blood, humiliation, dominance, struggle for control

Off: weakness, mutiliation/death, vore

elfguy

Wow I thought this had died for sure. So right now we have 3 empire 2 republic. I guess one or two more and we could start. I'll post my own Empire profile shortly.
----

elfguy

Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Darth Yala

Faction: Empire

Class: Sith Inquisitor

Bio: Yala was born as a slave of the Empire, along with her family. She was abused a lot when she was young, both physically and sexually, and grew to hate people easily. When she was found to be Force sensitive, she was sent to the Korriban Academy in her teens, where she proved to be very powerful with the Force. She became a Sith Inquisitor, and her natural emotions make her a powerful adversary. She still has a lot of traits from her earlier life as a slave and can quickly switch personality, liking to dominate or be dominated, depending on the situation. She finds a lot of pleasure in torturing and subduing opponents, more so than simply killing them. As part of the attack force against the Jedi Temple, she is intent on causing as much pain as she can, and perhaps bringing back a willing, or unwilling slave.

Equipment: She wears a very revealing light outfit, along with a single red lightsaber

On: Dominating, being dominated, pain

Off: Futa, losing complete control, death
----

Onyx

Quote from: elfguy on December 09, 2011, 06:12:21 PM
Class: (Jedi Knight / Jedi Consular / Republic Citizen / Sith Warrior / Sith Inquisitor / Imperial Agent)

I'm mildly curious as to whether you intended for this to be interpreted definitively or not.  The story is fairly intriguing to me, as it has been since that SWTOR teaser trailer / cinema came out a couple of years ago.  I'm not particularly inclined toward lightsabers, though ... I'm more of a jetpacks, flamethrowers, and Mandalorian armor type.  ;)

elfguy

No I guess you could play a bounty hunter if you wish.
----

Karasu

if your still looking for players, I'll throw in my rookie Jedi
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

elfguy

Ya right now it's still empire heavy. Hopefully everyone who expressed interest is still around.
----

Karasu

that's the good part of  Ali'Hannah.. She's mostly nuetral, I can say she's there helping the Jedi fix a ship or something, but when the sith invade her power's found out ^^

Vaulera

I am still in for this, but I was thinking of deleting that sith post and making a jedi woman because of the insane amount of sith there. I got the game and it is amazing.

rachelongaku

Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Vaulera

Appearance:

Name: Nafshi Recula

Class: Jedi Consular

Bio: Nafshi was of an unknown origin, like so many jedi. Her parents unknown and her origin the same. She was raised and trained to be a jedi in the temple of coruscant. Nafshi was a good jedi, unwilling at first, but reaching enlightenment fast. Subservient, emotionless and good hearted, the perfect jedi. She finished her training one year past and she has only been in combat twice so far. Nafshi is the more scholarly type of jedi, but still trained in the force and saber skills.

Equipment: Single light saber, clothes above

On: Roughness, domination, light violence, being used, excessive cum.

Off: Scat, watersports, death, vore, yuri

the lack of sexy twilek jedi was unacceptable and we were lacking republic.

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

elfguy

Sure, the more, the better.

Republic members can start in the Temple, reacting to the invasion and such. I'm guessing the Imperials and Republic will be going through the hallways and bumping into each others, creating... natural pairing.
----

Karasu

NAME: Ali'Hannah Ni'Kora
FACTION: Currently none
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: about 5'6"
WEIGHT: about 195 lbs
EYES: Sweet blue
HAIR: White as newfallen snow
SKIN: Pale Pink
DISTINGUISHING MARKS: Her back is covered with Wing brands, their origin is actually from a guy who had captured her.. he called her an angel and had the marks branded into her back to prove it.. she has since escaped that man
DOMINATE HAND: ambidextrous
FORCE SENSITIVE: yes

STRENGTH: a little above your average human
DEXTERITY: Very Agile [her best trait]
CONSTITUTION: Almost always healthy, rarely gets sick
INTELLIGENCE: Above average [second best trait]
WISDOM: Average for her age
CHARISMA: average

LIGHTSABER/SWORD FORMS:
[this space might be filled out after RP]

WEAPONS
her Various tools can be used as weapons [her cresent wrench beign her favorite]

STRENGTHS:
She is quite smart for her age, she is Excellent about machines, and tends to learn a lot from them by looking at it.. she has a keen eye for details when it comes to machines. Her force sensitivity tends to extend to this and amplify it a bit, otherwise her Agility often helps her out of tight spots

WEAKNESSES:
she is not very Charismatic, nor is she very strong..

PETS:
a little creature that often sits upon her shoulder it is small and Cream colored fur adorns it, it has three red eyes and a tail about as long as its body.

PERSONALITY:
not shy one little bit, she is mostly a quiet one and speaks her mind at times, most times this gets her into trouble. She isnt much of a genius, but has a gift for tactics and machinery

HISTORY:
. Her father had been a good Jedi, following their ways well and often meditating tokeep his thoughts in check. He had falen in love with Ali'Karah He had taken a personal exile after a battle left him crippled, one leg being cut off from the knee down in a battle with a sith. Since their deaths almost 5 years ago, she has wandered; a mechanic helping out others for food, credits, travel, or shelter. She is always acommpanied by her best friend, a small creature named Koran. Koran she met on a small moon, the tiny creature having met her when it tried to steal her food.. she didnt try to run it off, but insted let it have soem food. They have been fast friends ever sicne with its uncanny abilitiy to tell false feelings.
Ali'hannah is often seen udner the hood of a transport vehicle or taking a look at a driod's programming. While sometimes she dreams of being like her father, she has yet to approch the council about it. She is a talented girl and has the potential to go far she jsut has to try. She msotly thinks that the council would not take her in because of her orphan status. Her father didnt speak much of the jedi and she hadnt learn much about them.. yet.. She works now in Coruscant, looking up at the jedi academy just waiting for the right chance..

Ons: Just ask, I really don't have many limits.
Offs: Scat, Piss, Heavy stuff (Like extreme stuff some times)

lore

Hey there karasu, not sure if that's a typo, but the official age cutoff is 16. Personally, I'd be much more comfortable threading with ay least 18+ for nc, but that's just my preference.

Karasu

yea it is a typo, I made the character for a really old clean RP that never took off. I'm editing now.

Dodge

I see that we have no male Jedi. Let's fix that.

Appearance:

Equipment: Lightsaber, outfit, a small starship won in a game of chance.

Name: Lean Predu

Class: Jedi Consolur

Bio: Lean is, in many ways, an ordinary Jedi. He is not exceptionally powerful, he is not particularly strong in the Force. He is a rather cunning Jedi, though, and is able to empathize with other in ways that many Jedi cannot because he was raised until the age of 11 in the slums or Coruscant. A Jedi Knight - Lean's future Master - spotted him and took pity, begging the Counsel to let Lean become a Jedi. They consented, and Lean did become a Jedi, two years ago passing the Jedi trials. He spends his time flirting with other Jedi and those who work at the Temple and traversing the undercity to help stop crime, but he's never gotten really close to anyone, romantically. While he has a big heart, Lean struggles with the idea that the dark side could be used for good, that the only way to fight the nasty people in the undercity is with nasty tactics of his own. He has kept these thoughts largely to himself.

On: Being tempted, being used, gaining power over those who had power over him. (side note: if anyone wants, I wouldn't mind having him made into a Sith slut, fem or otherwise, but that doesn't look like it will mesh too well with the rest of the cast)

Off: scat, watersports

Karasu

hehe My girl's class is like.. PAdawan rank, she could easily be tempted I think.