4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

What you mean; "just"?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

willow

O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Daelen

I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Captain Maltese

Something stiff coming up.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

You'd prefer the threat?

Despairs

Bang, cuddle, talk, escape.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

whimsy

o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

whimsy

pouting doesn't become you
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Captain Maltese

Actually it's kinda cute.

Despairs

Captain Maltese

You ride cowgirl great.

Despairs

Hey captain, anal tonight?

Captain Maltese

Your mancave, I assume?

willow

You're so naughty damn

Captain Maltese

Well, familiarity brings *wink*

willow

Like how you think ;)

Despairs

Lets do it, standing.

Captain Maltese

Your ankle, my shoulder.

Despairs

Deep penetration, huh? Nice.

Mimetisme

♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Rummy Tum Tum

Well, that was exciting.