Interest Check for a Monster Academy RP (All Genders and Sexualities Welcome)

Started by TwilightGemini, June 18, 2015, 02:04:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Biles on July 03, 2015, 04:22:02 PM
I haven't noticed this for a long time but now I have. Who the heck is "Byres"? o_o

Oh, wow, I have no idea how I managed to make that mistake. I'm sorry about that. O_o;

EDIT: While I was updating the lineup list, I just realized that as of now, the staff outnumber the student characters in a 9-6 ratio. Even though I plan on adding a student character of my own by the end of the weekend, we should get a couple more just to make things a little more even.

LINEUP SO FAR

Staff
Xuna Bladereaver - Gym Coach (Biles)
Brannagh "Raven" O’Brallaghan - Security Guard (MissFire)
Lanford Darkschneid - Teacher (Zaer Darkwail)
Furaam - Security Guard (Sain)
Maple Blakely - Doctor (Angaroo)
Anactoria - Teacher (JoanieSappho)
Thomas Black - Teacher (vatovie)
Jack Davis - Cook/Teacher (vatovie)
Eileen Charron - Temporary Chancellor (TwilightGemini)

Students
Hotaru Ofiria (Fyri)
Elkin Volstead (LeSane)
Aphra Teraheart (Drake Valentine)
Tekvani (Loki Aesir)
Helena Akeley (ThisWildeGirl)
Arthenwel Karatax (arthenwel)
Apologies & Absences (Updated 8/7/15 - Outdated.)

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Lucetta

Quote from: TwilightGemini on July 04, 2015, 12:55:57 AM
EDIT: While I was updating the lineup list, I just realized that as of now, the staff outnumber the student characters in a 9-6 ratio. Even though I plan on adding a student character of my own by the end of the weekend, we should get a couple more just to make things a little more even.

I could create a second student if needed. My solo games are dying, anyway.

LeSane

I can make another student. I got a start using females so this will be my official first.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

arthenwel

I was thinking of pulling Arthenwel's brother into the game anyways. So, I could bring him in.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

Sain

Could've been fun to play academy RP with staff focus too :P but I guess we can balance between them too.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

JoanieSappho

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Sain on July 04, 2015, 03:10:07 PM
Could've been fun to play academy RP with staff focus too :P but I guess we can balance between them too.

Despite setting the RP solely on a university isolated from the rest of the world, we might be able to have a decent staff focus, though it could work better for some staff than others.

As for those who proposed making a new student character, if you feel like you should for the RP's sake, worry not about it. Having staff as the majority of PCs here shouldn't be a big deal, especially since I plan on keeping recruitment open after the game starts.

Ons and Offs

I usually work six days a week, at least two of them being long shifts lasting at least ten hours. I always have a long shift on Thursdays and usually Fridays.

Lucetta

Quote from: TwilightGemini on July 04, 2015, 04:34:30 PM
Despite setting the RP solely on a university isolated from the rest of the world, we might be able to have a decent staff focus, though it could work better for some staff than others.

As for those who proposed making a new student character, if you feel like you should for the RP's sake, worry not about it. Having staff as the majority of PCs here shouldn't be a big deal, especially since I plan on keeping recruitment open after the game starts.

You know, we could kind of have more students as NPC's. Only a few students would stand out as main characters because they are the best, basically.

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Fyri on July 04, 2015, 05:33:43 PM
You know, we could kind of have more students as NPC's. Only a few students would stand out as main characters because they are the best, basically.

Or at least the most interesting.

That is a good idea, come to think of it. I'll have to think about their allowed usage while I'm thinking of updating the thread and reworking my student character.

Ons and Offs

Zaer Darkwail

Yes, there is room for students :). Staff is quite filled up atm.

Quote from: Fyri on July 04, 2015, 05:33:43 PM

I thumbs up for this idea; less students does not mean less in storywise as in most anime or movies only handful students matter in grand scale of things (and so those who play staff could NPC students).

TwilightGemini

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 05, 2015, 01:00:43 AM
Yes, there is room for students :). Staff is quite filled up atm.

More student characters would be a little ideal, but that doesn't mean I won't take any more staff characters.

QUESTION

Now that America's Independence Day has passed, I should start building up the start of the RP the next day. But first, a quick question before I head to bed.

Uniform or no uniform?

Ons and Offs

Drake Valentine

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

arthenwel

Answer

It doesn't matter to me. Arthenwel won't wear it as a sign of being a rebel. ;) Just to show that no one can control him any more.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

vatovie

Thomas would call for a uniform.  Jack would say there shouldn't be one.  Split decision between those two characters.  Uniforms could be more fun though depending on what they are.

JoanieSappho

Anactoria wouldn't care much either way, so ... looking like no uniform.

Zaer Darkwail

Landford would vote in favor for uniforms (but it's because he is otaku and he thinks girls in uniform are cuter :P). Teachers are free to dress as they like.

E1Alpha

*slides over the ground, sniffing* Now here's an interesting looking thing. (Okay, between you and me, I've been lurking this thread a while)

I think I may join with two additional students, if you would have me ^^

Lucetta

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 05, 2015, 01:00:43 AM
(and so those who play staff could NPC students).

People who play students are roleplayers, too. So they could also NPC other students.

Also, I am in disfavor of uniforms.

TwilightGemini

In that case, we most likely won't have mandatory uniforms, though the idea of implementing them could prooobably make an interesting conflict. Since Eileen became the Chancellor's substitute, she may consider opening a vote in hopes of implementing them. From the looks of it, she would have a bit of trouble.

Quote from: E1Alpha on July 05, 2015, 04:39:26 AM
*slides over the ground, sniffing* Now here's an interesting looking thing. (Okay, between you and me, I've been lurking this thread a while)

I think I may join with two additional students, if you would have me ^^

Any kind of character(s) you have in mind?

Ons and Offs

E1Alpha

At the moment, I'm still pondering on them exactly... Though I'm feeling myself leaning towards a male slime and a female youko kitsune
Just trying to flesh em out for now.

Oh, and just to throw my opinion out there: I'm all for uniforms :D

Sain

Universities and student uniforms seem like a silly combination. I would rather want to see focus on conflicts that have more to do with the world, random evil plotters working against the FotS and powers that be than what the students want to wear :P
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Drake Valentine

But all the potential bullying that accommodates uniforms.

"You so poor, you can't even afford the clothes the school gives you."

:3

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

LeSane

Elkin is more like Krieg from borderlands so a lot of random evil might happen though it will have good undertones. I can see him 'bullying' people when actually he's playing and trying to communicate with the other students and staff.

Elkin: Say hello...
Bazz: Im gonna beat you with a spoon!
Elkin: .... Close enough.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

CurvyKitten

Name: Liliana (Lily for short) Penlenne Shire
Species: Part Cheshire part Succubi
Sex and/or Gender: Female
Student or Staff Member? Student

Appearance:

Personality: Lily is a lovely creature really, flirty, cheeky, snarky, playful, and all too passionate and curious. She is never one to fear life, and embraces the odd chances that come her way. Seeming to have a great deal of luck on her side in most anything she does. Playful and tricky she is all in for a fun time, even if it means playing along a few taboos.

Curious of course, what kitten isn't? This can lead to some very interesting and at times dangerous encounters. At times her emotions get the better of her, anger, lust sadness are all things that can have harsher or more animalistic reactions. Lily isn't shy in the least, bold, brash, and not one to take shit when she doesn't have too. She is passion, she is fire, she is that touch of wild girl all wrapped up in a lovely lady like package.

Background:
The daughter of the original Cheshire entity himself and a Succubus descended from Lilith herself she was expected to be something great. Especially with her parents being in such high standing position themselves. The vibrant young woman was their pride and joy, despite the reputation they had gotten for some of their actions. Lily really was a daddy's girl. Her mother seeing in her potential long before her powers really began to manifest.

Lily's power surfaced earlier than expected; thankfully it was rather minimal to begin with. The sight of a wandering blue kitten following her father around was nothing strange. But it did make this difficult within the human world, so her earlier schooling was kept to private tutors. Her childhood spent being watched closely if fear the human world would find out about her before even given a real chance.

Being of such note and standing it was no wonder that Lily got an invitation to the Academy. A bit of excitement bubbling up as the idea of freedom began to build within her mind. Her needs would of course need to be seen to, but the school insisted arrangements could be made. So with that assurance both her parents allowed her to attend and enjoy this new change in life.

Abilities:

Shapeshifting:
Has the ability to shift into her Cheshire form, her current animal form about the size of a bobcat. It is suspected her animal form may be able to grow in size as she grows older as her father did. Lily can also partially shift, calling for claws, teeth, feline eyes, tail, or other traits. 

Evaporation:
Lily can cause objects, including themselves and/or other beings, atoms separate and lose cohesion, "evaporating" into the surrounding environment, then fusing them back together at will. During the process of vaporization and fusing, they may move to a new location.

Invisibility:
Lily can render herself unseen by the naked eye and become invisible in visible spectrum. The user can move about an environment unseen by others and act without being observed.

Dream Walking:

The user is capable of entering the dreams of others. Once within the dream she can either observe, interact or manipulate the dream scape.

Healing:
Lily has the ability to heal herself and others. She can restore biotic organisms to their optimal health, curing damaged or withered organisms, wounds, broken bones, low vitality, and diseases/poisoning.

Air Walking:
Lily can walk on the air, treating it like a solid matter. They can run and move across the air as if walking on the ground, giving them greater maneuverability in their environment.

Enhanced Condition:
Lily is at the peak of her game, she has enhanced speed, agility, and dexterity, just like any cat really. Her body reflexes and well above par, and her mind catches on quickly.

Life-Force Absorption:
Lily can absorb life-force/energy, vitality and health, while removing it from the source, into their body and use it to heal herself and others. The energy also revitalizes her, and keeps her from seeming drained and lifeless.

Weaknesses:   

Down side of her powers and more...

Shapeshifting:
Lily is limited to her feline Cheshire shape, and due to her age it has not fully matured to its full size.

Evaporation:
This ability can only be used while in her feline form as of yet.

Invisibility:
This ability can only be used while in her human form as of yet. And unlike her cat form the invisibility does not work on her clothes.

Dream Walking:
When in another person’s dream her body can be vulnerable as she has not developed the ability to that point.

Healing:
To be able to heal Lily has to have the energy to do so, thus if she has not fed in some time she is unable to use this ability without possibly causing harm to herself.

Life-Force Absorption:
This ability comes with a down side, it comes with a hunger. Lily needs to take the energy of others to keep herself from feeling drained or possibly even ill. This may change over time as it did with her mother. But for now Lily needs to feed regularly, she also needs to be touching skin on skin to be able to drain a being.

Young:
Lily despite the seemingly high age is still young for her kind (though she is one of kind due to her mixed blood). So she has yet to develop all her powers or learn to fully control them. Her emotions can affect her abilities as well. And her size and power lever and no were near her father and mothers. Only time and training will ever change that.

Emotions:

Lily is after all part animal and part sexually drives being. Her emotions can at times get the better of her. Which in some points has led to some rather problematic situations, especially when she hasn’t fed in some time?

Preferences: Pansexual, switch when it comes to D/S

Turn Ons/Likes: Passion,Petting, biting, clawing, hair pulling, spanking, hard sex, soft sex, bondage, BDSM, vaginal, anal, pegging, Strap-ons, oral, pleasure control, pleasure overload, exhibitionism, pet play(she is part kitty after all :P) and trying new things, ask and we may be able to work something fun out.

In-differences: Anthro

Turn Offs/Dislikes: Vore, gore, bathroom play, bestiality, humiliation, extreme pain, 

Permissions: Fighting, sex is of course a yes but if you plan on trying to force her please pm me first. :)