Invisible man has his way with a variety of females (M looking for F)

Started by Winterton52, April 06, 2014, 04:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Winterton52

I watched a movie a couple of years back called 'The Erotic Misadventures of the Invisible Man', which got me thinking, it might be quite fun to act out a similar story. The story involved a character (I think it was actually two) who had butterscotch sauce fall on them, which proceeded to turn them invisible (butterscotch apparently can do that), and what followed was a hilariously series of events where many women were taken advantage of.

I thought the story could be loosely structured around this:

A male character, so often unlucky with women, wakes up one morning to find himself completely invisible (we can work out a back story for how he became invisible). At first, he settles for childish trickery (hiding objects, tripping up confused neighbors), but soon he realizes that he can use this new found power to gain access to the changing rooms of some of the women he has serious crushes on (his best friend's mom, the popular girl in school, his teacher)...

That isn't all though, and in time he discovers that he is able to make women very turned by touching them, and yes, able to have sex with them. This could lead to a couple of very embarrassing public situations for the women (think a debating championship where the speaker feels herself suddenly being taken in front of the whole school). What would be key is the women first think they are imagining the touch, then react with shock, surprise, embarrassment and perhaps fear, which quickly gives way to sheer arousal, no matter how public they are.

Basically, I'm looking for a female to play the role of several characters, I'd love to hear if you're interested!

PM me, I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Winter
Adam was but human--this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was in not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent.