General ideas and some more specific ( M seeking any)

Started by xxmaxinitxx, December 18, 2012, 01:34:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xxmaxinitxx

So I thought that before I head to bed for the night, I would finally get one of these up. My post subject line is quite vague and I will clear some of that up now. This thread will contain general likes and dislikes that I want to try, along with a couple of things that I want more specifically and ideas that I've had. As for the Male seeking any post, no I'm not bisexual. But not all of my ideas really need sex and if the role play can go with out any sex I would be fine in playing it out with a male character. I have an on and offs page set but I'm not gonna make you go read it as I can some it up fairly easily. The things I will never do: anything bathroom related, receiving anal, or anything that involves mutilation. Anything else ,that I've heard of at least, I will probably be okay with adding if it makes sense in the story. If you couldn't tell by now, I am more interested in the plot of the story for my ideas than with anything sexual related. If you want to do something purely sexual then I will want it to be either in PM or in some instant messenger. Moving on

General Ideas:
So for general purposes, I like talking with my partners and hashing out a role play we can both enjoy and both progress. I like questions back and forth and talking out most of ideas and things we are going to add to our role play. I really enjoy creating a brand new world that we can add and create nearly anything we want inside of it. So if you want to take a general topic and run through it with me then great! With out further ado

Anything involving sword and sorcery fantasy
Post apocalyptic survivalist stories
During apocalypse survival
Zombie apocalypse story
World building type stories, I love creating things along that nature
Some kind of DnD type of role play

Now for some fandoms that I will play and create stories for. Same rules as my general ideas:
Harry Potter
The Mortal Instruments
Naruto
Gone
Avatars series (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatars_%28series%29) for those who don't know what it is
Among the Hidden series
The Gatekeepers
Star Wars
Pokemon
Avengers
Fan fics and Au's of the above worlds
Cross overs between two or more fandoms.

Some more specific:
As of right now. There are only two ideas that I am going to post under this threat, and while they may be under the more specific category. I will still take suggestions and want to hash out some of the finer details

Harry Potter, a different view
I am an avid fan fiction reader. I love Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling did an amazing service to the world bringing those books to us. But I don't think she did enough. Ideally, I would like to do something like the two worlds the fan fics that I have in my signature did. Maybe with Oc's though? What I'm envisioning and really want to play, is a very in depth, OC Harry Potter world role play. But I don't want the cannon world. I want a world that goes more in depth with magic. I want in depth necromancy, blood magic, alchemy, dueling. I want to take the Harry Potter world to the next level. I want the characters to make their way through Hogwarts, preferably around the same time as Harry Potter, and learn and fight in a full out war. Learning arcane magics, spells everything that you could possibly add. Maybe incorporated more of the magical creatures into the world. If we took it far enough and were enjoying it we could go even farther. After the fall of Voldemort, we could take the wizarding world into a war against the non magicals? We'd have to see. We could hash out more over a PM. This is probably my highest craving at the moment.

The fall of The Morning Star
So this could mean many things I presume. But today, I was talking with my brother and an interesting subject came up. We talk about the Bible fairly often (On opposite sides) and we happened to come upon the subject of Lucifer. Now my ideas for this role play aren't anywhere near as set as my Harry Potter one. But I wanted to add it here and see if anyone would take it. The Morning Star for those who don't know or haven't guessed by now, is another name for Lucifer. Now in this role play, I want to go to Heaven during this time period and explore. By now I'm sure you can assume I like open worlds and war which is what this role play would entail. I want to go into the war for heaven. Both of us on one side or on opposite sides. But I want to try to go into detail. What was it like? Did the angels actually die? What would a battle between God and Lucifer actually look like? Would there be magic? Would there be nothing but power and destruction in waves with each eye blink? I am extremely curious and I would like to do a lot of hashing out with this one before we got started. But it is definitely an interest I would like to give a try

That's it for now! You can PM me, reply to the thread, or add me on messenger. I'll get back to you when I have the chance.

xxmaxinitxx

xxmaxinitxx

Update, added more fandoms and another general idea

Spero

Quote from: xxmaxinitxx on December 18, 2012, 01:34:14 AM

Anything involving sword and sorcery fantasy
Post apocalyptic survivalist stories
During apocalypse survival
Zombie apocalypse story

Now for some fandoms that I will play and create stories for. Same rules as my general ideas:
Harry Potter
Naruto
Pokemon

Harry Potter, a different view
I am an avid fan fiction reader. I love Harry Potter and J. K. Rowling did an amazing service to the world bringing those books to us. But I don't think she did enough. Ideally, I would like to do something like the two worlds the fan fics that I have in my signature did. Maybe with Oc's though? What I'm envisioning and really want to play, is a very in depth, OC Harry Potter world role play. But I don't want the cannon world. I want a world that goes more in depth with magic. I want in depth necromancy, blood magic, alchemy, dueling. I want to take the Harry Potter world to the next level. I want the characters to make their way through Hogwarts, preferably around the same time as Harry Potter, and learn and fight in a full out war. Learning arcane magics, spells everything that you could possibly add. Maybe incorporated more of the magical creatures into the world. If we took it far enough and were enjoying it we could go even farther. After the fall of Voldemort, we could take the wizarding world into a war against the non magicals? We'd have to see. We could hash out more over a PM. This is probably my highest craving at the moment.

The fall of The Morning Star
So this could mean many things I presume. But today, I was talking with my brother and an interesting subject came up. We talk about the Bible fairly often (On opposite sides) and we happened to come upon the subject of Lucifer. Now my ideas for this role play aren't anywhere near as set as my Harry Potter one. But I wanted to add it here and see if anyone would take it. The Morning Star for those who don't know or haven't guessed by now, is another name for Lucifer. Now in this role play, I want to go to Heaven during this time period and explore. By now I'm sure you can assume I like open worlds and war which is what this role play would entail. I want to go into the war for heaven. Both of us on one side or on opposite sides. But I want to try to go into detail. What was it like? Did the angels actually die? What would a battle between God and Lucifer actually look like? Would there be magic? Would there be nothing but power and destruction in waves with each eye blink? I am extremely curious and I would like to do a lot of hashing out with this one before we got started. But it is definitely an interest I would like to give a try

I would love to talk about any of these with you. Feel free to send me a PM or IM me.
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

xxmaxinitxx

xxmaxinitxx

Update. Added two things under the fandom category.