Warehouse 16 (m/f or f/f)

Started by Leighdy, October 19, 2015, 01:58:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leighdy

The rules:

• Do not respond to this thread. If you’re interested please contact me via pm. Responding to this thread will tell me that you have not read it thoroughly and will result in you being ignored. =P

• If you’re looking for a post a day, you’ve come to the wrong person. I can post once a week or two, give or take.

• If all you can manage is a few sentences, then you need not apply.

• Please contact me with the intent of collaborating. If I’m the only one doing all the work then I will get bored and move on to someone else.

• Please contact me with the intent of an ongoing rp. I’d like to make this one long term if I can.

• Please contact me with an understanding of what is written here. If you come to me and it’s obvious that you haven’t read a single word I’ve written I’m going to turn you down. =P

• I have the right to turn down anyone as I see fit. =P

The idea:

I’ve wanted to do a canon/non-canon rp pertaining to warehouse 13 for a while. There is a wiki page with a HUGE list of artifacts, ones that have been used in the show, and ones that have only been mentioned, which can be found HERE. I’ve also come up with some ideas on new artifacts of my own design. If you are interested and pique my interest as well then I can tell you more about it then. The premise is that several years into the future, I’m thinking around 100 or so, due to some kind of war or trouble, the previous warehouses were destroyed and we’re now officially at warehouse 16. In this time period, Claudia, is the new Artie (some kind of artifact or warehouse mishap that’s kept her alive so long) and Mrs. Fredrick (iirc her connection to the warehouses is what keeps her alive) is still the liaison between agents and regents, though I’m up for some suggestions on this end as well. Perhaps making Claudia in Mrs. Fredrick’s position, and a whole new Artie figure. In my version though, Myka and Pete marry, and have children. ::EDIT:: (As I have not had a chance to see all the remaining episodes, it was just brought to my attention that Claudia did in fact take over as the new Mrs. Fredrick, so I'll likely stick with that. =3)

One of the characters (agents) will be the descendant of Myka and Pete. One character will already be an agent, and the other character will be a private detective with a partner. They’re introduced to an artifact that kills this character’s partner, even though the character did well to help neutralize the artifact. (just too little too late because they didn’t know what an artifact was much less what it could do.) At this point that character is requested to work for Warehouse 16. You can choose either character you want. This is going to be a heavily story based rp, action/adventure/scifi type deal, with elements of romance, unrequited lust/love, and erotica. =3
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man