DaCookie's Plot Heavy RPs [M for F}

Started by DaCookie, February 25, 2012, 12:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DaCookie

-Bound In Chains
Dark Fantasy based RP in which two vampires are in a constant power struggle with each other over who is the dominant one in the relationship.Harland is not sure if he loves her, while she is obsessed with him.Looking for Dom/Sub female.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=132628.0

-The Dreamer's Destruction
Medieval Fantasy RP where two are forced to marry.The man is quite unstable and is subconsciously hoping someone can help him.Looking for Sub female.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133021.0

-Looking for a remake of this.Person I rped with has left the site.It is a zombie orientated RP about a man who wakes up to discover he is now more or less a successful experiment.Looking for switch female mainly but with a little bias towards dom at least at the start.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=120512.msg5270326#msg5270326

-Craving an RP with ideas taken from the anime Texhnolyze.The theme of the plot would be tragedy, with most certainly a grim ending.The basics of the plot being three groups in a very uneasy peace.Every character in this RP must have a fatal personality flaw, one that ultimately along with everyone else's contributes to the demise of the entire city.The city is called Lux and is based in an undetermined future year.Texhnolyzation(replacing of body parts with mechanical ones) is quite popular among people who have lost limbs and have the money to replace them and also some who have chosen them over their own form.Later in the RP people who have been fully texhnolyzed except for the head appear, their leader declares war on all the other groups, wishing for the entire human race to be texhnolyzed.

-Violent temper
Kintaro was a prized underground fighter.He always turned into an animal in the ring, he enjoyed being just that, an animal.He got paid in food or just enough money to survive.A woman, who is the servant to Kintaro's owner gave him the cash after he won the fight.She approached him in the shower as he washed all the blood away, was about to give him the money but got the idea that he should do more to earn it this time.Kintaro didn't care, she was beautiful anyway, and he needed this money just to survive.Kintaro was unaware that during the sex she had been under the influence of drugs.She hallucinated, and as she was on top of him she stopped suddenly and stuck her long fingernail into his eye.Being the person that he was, he slapped her as hard as he could.The woman complained to her patron and thus he sent goons to beat the poor guy up.Afterwards both his leg and arm are broken, everyone thinks that he will never fight again, except himself, so they leave him to die.After three days of starving, and with only the thought that he'll be able to fight once again keeping him going, someone approaches him.

-Bitter and Sweet
John was a young man at the age of eighteen.He was a very confused person, not knowing who he was at all.He was brought up by a single parent, his mother.She was very abusive mostly because of how fucked up she was but also her job was very stressful and times were tough.He was always home schooled and she never let him out of the house, she controlled him as much as she could, always choosing what he ate and punishing him very harshly if he disobeyed her in any way.Recently things had gotten worse, she had been spanking him just for the fun of it when she got home from work, spanking him until he cried and begged for her to stop.When she finally stopped she comforted him, held him...jerked him off and told him to suck on her breast.John had never known pleasure or sexual release, she had forbidden him since he was young to masturbate and spanked him when he had wet dreams.So this for him was all he knew, thinking all women were like this so he put up with it.He was naive in thinking that time would slowly solve her abusive nature but it did not and when he threatened to run away one day she gave him the biggest thrashing of his life.It didn't make sense anyway, he had no money, she wouldn't let him get a job and he was too scared to defy her, he didn't know any better.One day his homeschooling teacher changed, John would come to find her very nice but little did he know she was fucked up too...just a little less fucked up.

Sanguine Colored desert
OOC

Looking for someone to play the teacher and the mother but if you don't want to play the mother then I can play that too.
Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

DaCookie

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.

DaCookie

Also looking for something like:

patient x nurse/doctor

I have a plot lined up but im willing for suggestions too.PM if you're interested and we can work it out.

DaCookie

DaCookie