The Gifts of Heavens ~ F looking for Dominant M (Mystical High Fantasy Story)

Started by Dor, January 12, 2022, 08:23:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dor

• The Gifts of Heaven •
Possible Themes: High Fantasy, Final Fantasy-eque, Supernatural, D/s relationship, Extreme/non-con/dub-con

Selectively looking for a literate writer with the ability to world build and work with multiple characters. We MUST click as writers for this to work out.
Please have a look at my Ons and Offs to see if we're compatible.

In a world where magic was limited, Gaia was surely a magical world with many mystical lands. Creatures of all shapes and sizes lived in peace under the rule of King Akraba. Located in the Desert City, he and his family were the only ones who had the power to control the Gifts of Heaven, powerful machines that gave prosperity to the lands of Gaia.

You see, the magic in Gaia is unstable and dangerous. No one can manifest it with their will, but it can be harnessed through special artefacts. Only the selected few, such as the Royal Family have the ability to control this magic, and even then, only a fracture of the true power.

No one knows where the Gifts of Heaven came to be, or how magic actually works. Scholars would spend years trying to dig up information only to be left with the simple knowledge that without the Gifts of Heavens, Gaia would die. Without the Royal Family protecting these machines, the world would end.

For this roleplay, I would like to dive into a high fantasy world (think Final Fantasy) with multiple characters and explore different storylines this setting can offer. My two main characters will be the daughters of King Akraba, the older sister who is the heir to the throne and the younger free-spirited one, along with other side characters I have in mind but we can talk about that through PM.

You can play whoever you wish to play. A new dark lord threatening to destroy Gaia unless the King offers the princess’ hand in marriage, a thief that kidnaps the princesses, or a knight that manages to persuade the young sister to run away with him and the eldest goes off to find her, etc. Maybe there was a natural disaster that left the kingdom in ruins and must find a way to restore what was lost... Whatever we can come up with and discuss.

While I expect sexual interactions, I want this roleplay to be story heavy. I’m not used to playing multiple characters but this is the only plot I’m willing to do so, especially since I have other side characters I would like to play such as an undead witch, a bored vampire queen and a dangerous yet seemingly innocent lake mermaid. We can have parallel stories going on similar to Game of Thrones and have some of the characters meet later on in the stories.

Please have a look my current character sheets.

Darya Derak

Darya ‘Farfettina’ Derak
Butterfly of the Desert Land

Name: Darya Derak

Nickname: Farfettina  [means ‘my butterfly’ - Only her father calls her that]

Relationships:  King Akraba, Father | Anjelica, Sister

Character: Darya is an old soul who carries a lot of responsibility since a young age. She is strong and independent, with the ability to both fight at fatal combats as well as be diplomatic. Her role as a princess is important to her and the happiness of the people of the kingdom, as well as the protection of her sister, comes first and foremost, leaving her with no time for a suitor or even friends. Thus, she can be seen rather cold and distant to those close to her.

Bio: Heir to the throne and successor to her father’s name, Darya is King Akraba’s and late Queen Elia’s daughter. She comes from a High Royal bloodline, the chosen bloodline who has the ability to control the city’s magical ancient artefacts and thus giving them the responsibility of taking care of the land on which they live upon. The artefacts gave them prosperity and long health, not just to the family but also to the people who lived within the city walls. However, if these artefacts happen to land in the wrong hands, they would trigger the destruction of not only the kingdom but also the world. An apocalypse would be unleashed and it is the Derak Family’s duty to make sure such an ending would never happen.

Darya was raised with that responsibility since she was a child, forcing her to mature quicker than the other children with not much of a childhood. When her little sister was born, causing the death of her mother, Fara took it upon herself to protect her baby sister.

Mood music:
https://youtu.be/COMuuzByCNs

Anjelica Derak

Anjelica Derak
The Desert Angel

Name: Anjelica (Un-hell-leka) Derak

Age:18    Race:Half human/half unknown   Occupation:Princess of Kavrama

Relationships: Darya, Older Sister | King Akraba, Father

Character: Anjelica is a spoiled princess.  She loves the attention and anyone who gives it to her.  She is aware that her existence was not wanted by her father, that she caused the death of her mother and that her sister is too busy preparing for her future coronation, leaving her trying to fill that void with superficial love and petty rebellion. But underneath the perfect, and rather materialistic façade, Anjelica is a sad and frustrated lonely soul who is desperately trying to connect.

Bio: Anjelica is the youngest of the Darek family, born as a mystery that took Queen Elia’s life. Both a miracle child and an angel of death.

No one knew exactly how Anjelica came to be and why she had elven ears.  Only Princess Darya knew the truth when her dying mother whispered into her ear the truth before dying in bed and young princess Darya was seen walking out carrying baby Anjelica in her arms.

King Akraba could not bear the thought of his Queen birthing another creature’s child nor the possible consequences that could lead to the destruction of his Kingdom with her infidelity,  so the story he gave to the people was that Anjelica was kissed by the Gods, an immaculate child sent by the Heavens.

She was an angel born on earth, and proof of the special power the Darek blood held.

As she grew up, she was pampered and spoiled by the riches of her family’s title, with no responsibilities to carry, no worries to cloud her mind, no weight to carry on her shoulders. Her father’s lack of love, however, was felt, causing her to rebel in one way or another and act immature at times. The only person she listened to was her sister but even then she seemed distant. Despite being admired and wanted by the citizens, Anjelica felt alone, as if she didn’t belong.

mood music:
https://youtu.be/3E354n6-7PA

Also, I wrote an intro for them for a previous rp (which is where the story was inspired from) and I highly recommend reading it just to give you an idea of their character and the vibe of the setting.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=323203.msg15525109#msg15525109
Plots & Ideas
the monster is in us.    it's in all of us.