Make war, not love.

Started by Ajoxer, April 01, 2006, 04:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jefepato

Damn, this is getting a lot of posts.  Still need any more people?

Ajoxer

Well, we've currently got five, still room for one more.

And it's interesting, isn't it? I'm like the Titanic, games are unlikely to survive, and yet still, I attract people like mad.

Ah well, you never win, you just do a little better each time...
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Jefepato

Intriguing.  What gender ratio is being worked with here among the PCs, and how do you like the spellthief class?

Ajoxer

Where can I find it, and preferably about equal male:female would be nice.
I have a shock collar, designed for maximum Player/GM efficiency. If you see that I have not properly been fulfilling my duties in posting regularly, or a game being held back because I haven't posted, PM me and give me hell!

Jefepato

Quote from: Ajoxer on April 01, 2006, 07:57:53 PM
Where can I find it, and preferably about equal male:female would be nice.

Complete Adventurer, and I know that.  I'm asking what it is now, so I can make an appropriate character.

Ajoxer

Erm, not sure- if everyone is playing to gender, so far, it's 4:1 male:female.

Ellyssa

At least you think! *squirms a bit, fighting down its sentient tentacles which almost escape into view*

Anyway almost done a first-draft character on icky 3edb, will post link after?

Jefepato

Hmm.

I'm thinking female half-elf spellthief, then.  (I considered halfling, but 1st-level halflings under that site's rules are killed by sex scenes if I recall right.  I'll check again.)

By the way, are we looking at a mainly good-aligned (or at least non-evil) party?  I'm fine with it either way (though I'd prefer some PC cohesion at least), but that does affect character design and backstory...

Ajoxer

Remember the Halfling Harlot, sir. and I believe it is mainly good, yea. Aside that damn dirty duende negro.

Jefepato

Quote from: Ajoxer on April 01, 2006, 08:21:27 PM
Remember the Halfling Harlot, sir.

You raise a valid point.  I shall see about character creation sometime soon.

Creeper

Erg, switching back to druid. We'll need some healing power with this bunch, anyways. Plus, there's the wonderful Wildshape!
Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Jefepato

By the way, are the turn-based sex mechanics actually going to be in use, or will it mostly just be RPed out?

Ajoxer

Oh, mostly RP. We'll use the turn-based mechanics when it's for the purposes of... Well, when it has a purpose besides getting freaky.

Ellyssa

http://www.3edb.com/viewCharacter.asp?cid=13051

Still need to tweak a bit and prettify it out, but dinner calls.

Hunter

As much as I'd like to play, I think that I'm going to bow out of this game.  Sorry.

Ajoxer

Aaaah, easy come, easy go...

Jefepato

Ellyssa, you can certainly make your character however you want, but you do realize that combat is a major focus of this game?

A paladin whose dump stats are Strength and Constitution really isn't a good idea.

WarDragon

It could be sort of viable... take the Ranged Smite Evil feat from Book of Exalted Deeds, and avoid melee at all costs.

Ajoxer

Of course, I can always place a tad more focus on the, ahem, smut... We shall see, eh?

Ajoxer

4 hours, and... 40? 50? eh, something like that. 4 hours and 40~ minutes. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?board=193.0

* whistles quietly.*

Ellyssa

Bah. Never been much of a must-max-brawn fighter myself. Will see.

MAybe I won't be the only meleer? :p

Ajoxer

Eh, remember Creeper... Druids can be extremely formidable in HtH.

WarDragon

I could do melee as well, but then we'd be short a blaster.  Of course, druids can do that too...

It'd be easier if we started at levels that allowed for some multiclassing right off.

Ajoxer

Hmmm... You know what, it does seem like we could use a better level... What the hell. Start at level 5, get a decent start on feats and such, so forth..

Ellyssa