One supernatural dominant character to go, please! [UN]

Started by camtipli, April 04, 2009, 01:17:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

camtipli

COME ON! I've got strong characters, but let's shove them around every now and then, all right?

Show them that gravity is a privilege!

What is it you want, again?

I want a dark, evil sadist (dark and handsome, ha-ha). I mean... The kind of person you wouldn't want to meet in real life type of creepy. They might have telekinesis, super-strength, energy blasts, mind-control powers (Highly limited, mind you! Otherwise this would be terribly boring!) Bloody my character up, for God's sake!

I think you might need to back up a little, okay? Calm down, there.
Sorry. I'm just trying to find someone who isn't a pushover here!

Plots:

Enemies:

Hero versus villain
Our hero, the great Solano, has it made. He's beaten the villain once again, won the heart of his fans, and has been given the glory of the town. This guy is everybody's hero-- the barmaid who's head over heals for him, the cashier at the store has been asking to see his house, and Solano has quite the little cult following. But in truth, he's a guy named Alex, and he's just a normal college student trying to get out into the world. So what happens when one of his new professors (For example, Chemistry. Think mad scientist, remember? Though we can get creative, neh?) happens to also be what is to become one of his most deadly rivals?! Neither can afford to blow their cover. Get ready for disguises, suspicions, tension, and thrills galore! (Wheee!) Oh, and some pretty bad Chemistry grades. Yikes! This can be straight femdom, lesbians, or homosexual men. Imagination, guys! Come on!

Vampire versus vampire slayer:

Erik is sick and tired of those stupid blood-suckers. He might not be the best or most experienced slayer in his side of town, but he certainly isn't the worst! Now, if only he could get that blood-sucking fiend that's been tapping at his window at night, trying to get him to open the it... Not only has this guy killed his best friend and nearly murdered him himself, the vamp also goes to his high school.

The Mischievous Ghost!
So Serena didn't agree to go to this haunted house, but a dare's a dare. But now that she's in there, maybe that's not so important here, just so long as this little cackling spirit stops freaking her out, and she can get out. But what if leaving wasn't a choice?...

So, read my O and O's! I look forward to your reply.

Saku

QuoteVampire versus vampire slayer:
Erik is sick and tired of those stupid blood-suckers. He might not be the best or most experienced slayer in his side of town, but he certainly isn't the worst! Now, if only he could get that blood-sucking fiend that's been tapping at his window at night, trying to get him to open the it... Not only has this guy killed his best friend and nearly murdered him himself, the vamp also goes to his high school.

I wouldn't mind doing the vampire in this :) Send me a PM and we can discuss details ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Aaleril

Hmm, that ghost story sounds pretty interesting, let me know the details!
I'm sorry all, but life has caught up to me and all the workload associated. I will try to get back to the stories ASAP!

O/Os: http://rh.greydawn.net/browse.php?c=Aaleril

camtipli

^^ I contacted you both and look forward to your replies!