News:

Main Menu

Fantasy Football!

Started by LunarSage, November 04, 2015, 08:23:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mintprincess

Yeah that wasn't at all pretty :( I don't get it.  No matter how much you love your team being as ass isn't cool

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: LunarSage on January 09, 2016, 09:51:23 PM
Damn.  The Steelers/Bengals game is getting chiiiiiiiiiippy.

Roethlisberger got injured and as he was being carted off the field, Bengals fans threw water bottles and trash at him.  Fucking classless.
That game was a new low point for the Bengals.  They had the game won and threw it away with personal fouls.

Lady Sakura

Yes that game was not cool at all. They just gave Denver an easy win with the steelers. KC will be a good test for the Patriots

Remiel

What a crazy, crazy game between the Seahawks and the Vikings.  I can't believe it came down to a missed field goal that should have been a chip shot.

Still, I felt like the Seahawks deserved it more.  That play by Russell Wilson, turning a botched snap into a huge gain was simply phenomenal.

Lady Sakura

I know!!! Man that laces in will haunt them forever. Damn it I was hoping the Hawks would lose...

LunarSage

Russell Wilson and God are tight, yo.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Lady Sakura

Apparently it seems. I was expecting a FG block by Chancellor, obviously they didn't need it. Vikings shot themselves in the foot.

Remiel

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 10, 2016, 03:46:18 PM
Apparently it seems. I was expecting a FG block by Chancellor, obviously they didn't need it. Vikings shot themselves in the foot.

Not as much as Cinci did last night... <_<

apygoos

how about these redskins tho

Lady Sakura

Haha they got a safety? Wow...something is really wrong with the Packers...

Also that hit on Brown was brutal. He is so lucky he only walked away with a concussion.

Mintprincess

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 10, 2016, 03:12:58 PM
I know!!! Man that laces in will haunt them forever. Damn it I was hoping the Hawks would lose...
DID ANYONE HAVE AN ACE VENTURA MOMENT THERE?

LACES OUT DAN!!!!

I admittedly didn't see it, but my son went nuts telling me about it. 

LunarSage

Quote from: Remiel on January 10, 2016, 03:51:06 PM
Not as much as Cinci did last night... <_<

True dat.  Burfict deserves a suspension next season.

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Mintprincess on January 10, 2016, 04:00:59 PM
   DID ANYONE HAVE AN ACE VENTURA MOMENT THERE?

LACES OUT DAN!!!!

I admittedly didn't see it, but my son went nuts telling me about it.

I saw it and I immediately had that moment! If the mascot goes missing we'll know!

Mintprincess

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 10, 2016, 04:16:21 PM
I saw it and I immediately had that moment! If the mascot goes missing we'll know!
LOL!!!   

On another note, did you watch the Texan's game and see that cheap shot the KC dude took at JJ!?  Grrrr!

apygoos

man and the Redskins are winning 11-0 as of right now..im calling it, the indian bowl is coming, or, i hope it is at any rate, it would be fresh faces in the big game.

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Mintprincess on January 10, 2016, 04:20:23 PM
  LOL!!!   

On another note, did you watch the Texan's game and see that cheap shot the KC dude took at JJ!?  Grrrr!

I know! I watched both games. Cheap shots from both of them. I really need Antonio Brown to be healthy! He is lethal and I want him to spin circles around Talib!

Something is seriously wrong with the GB how can they be losing the the RedSkins of all teams!

Mintprincess

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 10, 2016, 04:37:59 PM
I know! I watched both games. Cheap shots from both of them. I really need Antonio Brown to be healthy! He is lethal and I want him to spin circles around Talib!

Something is seriously wrong with the GB how can they be losing the the RedSkins of all teams!
OH, I told you the skins have been on the up and GB has been on the down lately.

Lady Sakura

60 mins means 60 mins look GB woke up!

Beguile's Mistress

Green Bay is ahead at half time.

Lady Sakura

They woke their butts up!

Beguile's Mistress

*nods* Looks like it's Green Bay for the win!

Lady Sakura

Woot! Two of my teams advance. GB and KC

Mintprincess

Quote from: Vampire Mistress Sakura on January 10, 2016, 07:15:07 PM
Woot! Two of my teams advance. GB and KC
that's what happens when you have the two stronger teams ;)

Remiel

So it looks like Lunar's and Sakura's teams came up big.  I knew I should have taken the Chiefs instead of the Bengals. *grumble*

Next week we'll have:

Kansas City Chiefs (Sakura)
at New England Patriots (Sakura)
Green Bay Packers (Sakura) at Arizona Cardinals (Lunar)
Seattle Seahawks (Lunar) at Carolina Panthers (Mint)
Pittsburgh Steelers (Lunar) at Denver Broncos (Remiel)

I find it amusing that both my teams (the Bengals and the Vikings) had victory fully within their grasp, and managed to screw it up.  Call it Remiel's curse.

I also find it amusing that Sakura will be playing herself.  ;D

Deamonbane

Some serious wins from the gents on the road...
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."