DC Universe: Sandbox [Freeform Superhero] (Recruiting)

Started by Totoro, October 12, 2018, 12:18:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Totoro

Quote from: EvieFrye on October 15, 2018, 08:16:12 PM
Hey, so I”m almost done my CS, however, for the history I don’t know much about Raven’s history, so I don’t know where to start, and what to include. Sorry.

Send me a PM for CS discussion. That said I've only got cursory knowledge so if anyone's got good Raven knowledge and the time to help out feel free to shoot me a PM or reply here, but we'll save the discussion for PM's.

EvieFrye

Totoro

Norsegod1839

EvieFrye

Yeah, I would use that, but at the same time, I would need to know how much would be important for this story. You know.

Norsegod1839

For sure for sure! The basic rundown of her origin usually involves her mom being seduced into a cult being impregnated by a demon then being contacted by beings of another dimension called Azarath to keep her safe and train said daughter. Eventually Azarath is destroyed by demon daddy and she flees to Earth.

EvieFrye

Ok, good to know. Can I make up stuff to fill the gaps? Also how old would she be in this story, how old is Dick Greyson?

Norsegod1839

Mostly her interactions involve the titans so you can easily use that as part of the history.

So she would have came back to Earth after the whole Azarath thing and fallen in with the Teen Titans.

If it's alright with Sun we can say the Titans have at least faced Trigon once and won.

I made him 23

EvieFrye

Totoro

I would say yes 'faced' Trigon but very much a tiny glimpse of the reality of his abilities. Mostly just stopped him getting here rather than actually fought him. Beat some cultists and a plot that didn't quite work and maybe an avatar or barely formed thing that would've become Trigon. Something along those lines.

EvieFrye

Norsegod1839

EvieFrye

Ok, I think I have it. Not a lot, but basicly what you listed, with some flurishing. Lol.

Aethyrium

This game. Now with more Supergirl action. Someone come be something awesome... Everyone come be all the things awesome.

Totoro

Quote from: Aethyrium on October 17, 2018, 12:35:08 AM
This game. Now with more Supergirl action. Someone come be something awesome... Everyone come be all the things awesome.

More the merrier, Supergirl and Power Girl both in action.

Things I'd love to see most would be:

Batgirl or Batwoman
Huntress
Green Arrow
Vixen
Black Canary
Beast Boy
Flash

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

EvieFrye

Hey, Sun, you never got back to me about my CS for Raven, is she approved?

Totoro

Quote from: la dame en noir on October 23, 2018, 12:30:38 AM
Finishing up Thunder ASAP

Look forward to seeing her.

Quote from: EvieFrye on October 23, 2018, 12:32:42 AM
Hey, Sun, you never got back to me about my CS for Raven, is she approved?

I don't think I ever saw an updated CS? Could you re-send.

EvieFrye

Sure, but I had sent it, and you said you would look at it. You never told me what to add, so I haven't updated.

Totoro

All CS's need to be sent via PM.

Edit: Snipped quoted CS.

EvieFrye

Sorry, I resonding here, and meant to pm this, mistake. Lol. Distracted.

Totoro

Quote from: EvieFrye on October 23, 2018, 12:44:10 AM
Sorry, I resonding here, and meant to pm this, mistake. Lol. Distracted.

No problem. It's incredibly late and I've not slept but I will look over it tomorrow.

EvieFrye

Ok, can you please do, since that is actually what you said last time, if you look at our pm thread back on October 15th.

Totoro

Just a message to state:

Wonder Woman is available again.

Still would love to see any of this list too:

Batgirl or Batwoman
Huntress
Hawkman or Hawkwoman
Green Arrow
Vixen
Black Canary
Beast Boy
Flash (Any)