We Could Be Heroes; A Sexy Superhero RP 2nd Arc Recruitment! MALES NEEDED!

Started by Vergil Tanner, May 10, 2017, 09:00:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DummieBlondie

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 12, 2017, 08:20:20 AM
Ok, so! Mastery Power, how far do you see her being able to push somebody with direct skin contact along that axis, compared to Day One?

Lets say,

Day 1: nothing at all
when she realises that her powers and how they are effecting people more easily skin to skin let say her powers effect became 2 step instead of 1
when she learnt more about human emotions => it became irresistible
when she finally master her powers it became changing the emotions to opposite direction in the chat or empowering them

how that that sounds?

we can also say some thing similiar to range of the field which is her main ability

day 1 3 meters radius
after she starts to learn about her power and slowly getting used to it. field became 10 meters radius
after she learnt more emotions the field became 30 meters radius
after she learnt about skin to skin irressitability it became 60 meter raduis
and finally when she mastered her powers the radius became 120 meters.

what do you think?

Vergil Tanner

Hmm...all looks good, except that "Irresistible" part. Change that to "Extremely difficult to resist," or "Gets easier to resist with exposure," and that should be all good :-)
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

DummieBlondie

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 12, 2017, 08:51:05 AM
Hmm...all looks good, except that "Irresistible" part. Change that to "Extremely difficult to resist," or "Gets easier to resist with exposure," and that should be all good :-)

just to be sure about we are thinking the samethings

so her ability will make people in the filed of her powers one step better or worst according to her feeling that time.

and her ability to change the feelings of people is restricted to skin to skin touch one person at a time or can be two if she wishes to share the emotion she wants them to feel?

Vergil Tanner

1st part: Yes :-)

2nd Part: Yes, as long as it's on the same axis. :-) (EG, Scared ---> Brave, Sad ---> Happy)

Is that acceptable to you? :-)

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

DummieBlondie

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on December 12, 2017, 09:37:29 AM
1st part: Yes :-)

2nd Part: Yes, as long as it's on the same axis. :-) (EG, Scared ---> Brave, Sad ---> Happy)

Is that acceptable to you? :-)

I will make the changes and re post a character sheet accordingly

Vergil Tanner

Only if it's acceptable to you; I don't want you playing a character you don't like :-)

Norsegod1839

Hi there! Not sure if you guys are accepting new people or anything but I came across the idea and thought it looked really good! I would love to join if you guys are still looking!

PentheWonderful

Quote from: EroticLiteracy on December 12, 2017, 07:59:54 PM
Hi there! Not sure if you guys are accepting new people or anything but I came across the idea and thought it looked really good! I would love to join if you guys are still looking!

That we are! Feel free to drop a concept. ;)
"The secret behind every genius is a heart full of sadness, a mind laced with madness, and just a little bit of magic."

Vergil Tanner

Blonde: Repost the character sheet when ready, and I can go over it...and if it's all looking good, we can move you on to the next stage :D

Erotic Literacy: Of course we are! And may I say, we're a little short on men who can handle our lovely young ladies right now xD

Norsegod1839

Vergil Tanner

Carly

can i have a hermaphrodite character?
and is sex permitted, how sexual is it turning out to be ?

Vergil Tanner

You can have a hermaphroditic character so long as it was The Event that turned it that way.

As for sexual content, despite being allowed, there's not actually been any sex scenes so far. The game seems to be more focused on character interaction and Plot than sex at the moment, though that's down to the individual players discretion. :P

Carly

Can I try something.

Can the event have changed her into a hermaphrodite and can she have a power that makes people around her have a higher chance of sexual thoughts ? Its not really powerful. This power wouldn't change the kinks or turn ons they have. THey are just more likely to think sexual thoughts when she is around - and not necessarily about her - it doesnt mean that she is the focus.

people can ignore the thoughts or just treat it like a passing thought and not give it that much attention,

Vergil Tanner

Well, we already kind of have a power similar to that - Grace's Pheromone Aura - and beyond that, I'm not sure if it would have much application in a story-driven Superhero game. How would she use that ability to combat supervillains, do you think?

Vergil Tanner

And we're recruiting again! We are looking for one male and one female character to help add some more new blood to the current roster. Roll up roll up! :D

Foxy DeVille

Okee doke, here's my gal...

Name: Sunshine Ginsberg

Sex: Female

Position: Student

Archetype: Stoner Chick/Party Girl

Power Theme:  Physiological Pharmacy. Sunshine is a walking drug factory, capable of delivering doses of a variety of substances via touch, bodily fluids, or even her breath if it can be airborne.

Vergil Tanner

Okey dokey, so! We chatted a little bit about it in PM's, but just for completeness's sake, would you mind going into detail about her powers limitations? What kind of limits does it have? Like...is there a limit to what substances she can provide? Is there a limit to how much she can make at one time? Can she only make one at a time? Can she choose the potency? How does she get it into the other persons systems? What's her range? Do these drugs affect her, or is she granted immunity to whatever she makes? Does this immunity only extend to her brew, or is she now immune to drugs?

PentheWonderful

Dropping by to say hi, Foxy! I'm Pen, an admin here. Feel free to ask me anything about WCBH. :-3
"The secret behind every genius is a heart full of sadness, a mind laced with madness, and just a little bit of magic."

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 09, 2018, 10:51:24 PM
Okey dokey, so! We chatted a little bit about it in PM's, but just for completeness's sake, would you mind going into detail about her powers limitations? What kind of limits does it have? Like...is there a limit to what substances she can provide? Is there a limit to how much she can make at one time? Can she only make one at a time? Can she choose the potency? How does she get it into the other persons systems? What's her range? Do these drugs affect her, or is she granted immunity to whatever she makes? Does this immunity only extend to her brew, or is she now immune to drugs?

She's limited to real-world drugs, no "mind control serums" or anything like that. She can generate only one substance at at time, she normally generates a standard "dose," a stronger dosage takes more time. She requires either exposed skin or for the victim to breathe in the drug, depending on the type. Airborne drugs can be delivered by her breath, other kind require direct contact with flesh either through touch or a bodily fluid like saliva. She can choose to be immune to her powers but allows like getting high off her own stash. She isn't immune to drugs she didn't create but its possible she could generate something to help counter those effects, such as creating a stimulant to fight off the effects of a tranquilizer.

Vergil Tanner

Ok, that makes sense. How long does it take her to generate a "Standard dose?" And how long can she keep it "in her system" as it were before it dissipates?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 10, 2018, 08:52:16 PM
Ok, that makes sense. How long does it take her to generate a "Standard dose?" And how long can she keep it "in her system" as it were before it dissipates?

Standard dose is a few seconds, rough the same time it would take to inject someone with a syringe. She doesn't really store drugs in herself, the time it take generating them she's either touching someone, building up sufficient saliva, taking a deep breath, etc. So it's more "use it or lose it."

Vergil Tanner

Aaah, ok, I see. So...as she gets stronger, how do you see her powers developing? This is a Day One game, after all, so there has to be some kind of development and growth. Where do her powers start, and where is the "Apex" of her abilities, as it were?

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Vergil Tanner on February 10, 2018, 09:04:24 PM
Aaah, ok, I see. So...as she gets stronger, how do you see her powers developing? This is a Day One game, after all, so there has to be some kind of development and growth. Where do her powers start, and where is the "Apex" of her abilities, as it were?

Hmmm... maybe creating more hypothetical drugs, perhaps learning to cause the bodies of others to create drug instead of just her own so she can effect people who would have been otherwise protected from her powers due to range or protective coverings.

Vergil Tanner

Hmmm, hypothetical or fictional drugs is ok as a Mastery level, but giving it range? That would have to be pretty seriously balanced. How would you see that range and production being limited to stop it being too overpowered? Since obviously the natural limiter to her ability is "I have to touch you."

Also, earlier you used a couple of terms...would you mind defining what you mean by "Standard dose?" And how strong is this standard dose? That's a pretty vague statement, after all :P