Dark Cave of Delights. Literate dominate writer wanted.

Started by Aragem, January 25, 2011, 03:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aragem

Okay, please PM me if you are interested in any of the games suggested below.  I always check my pms everyday and before I respond, keep in my that I will check out your previous posts to see if I like your writing style or not.  Also, I always play the sub or bottom role in these games.  I don't switch so PLEASE don't PM me with an idea about my character switching because I will likely not respond.  But if you have an idea whereas my character is sub, then I will likely consider it and pm you back to discuss it.

Just so you know, I am willing to tweak any of these story eyes and form a more coherent plot for either a one shot or something more epic.  These are just settings and ideas to base a fuller story upon.

Alternate World
This is an alternate world where sex is common place, and is not something just behind closed doors.  And young lovely girls can be sold by their families to the highest bidder to be used as sex toys til they reach the age of 25 where they are considered legal citizens and are not subject to being constantly used as sexual toys against their will.  This is a world where it is common place for a teacher to screw a girl on the desk while giving a lecture and the doctor dropping his pants to give his young patient some special medicine.

Little Red Riding Hood
This is from an old game I played with a friend a while back.  We have Little Red Riding Hood on her way to grandmother's house, but the wolf in this story isn't a normal wolf, but a werewolf who is interested in what's under Red's skirt than in her goody basket.  ( This could be considered furry or bestiality)

The Succubus's Daughter
This leans toward more incest and f/f area.  Everyone starts out young and innocent and succubi are no exception.  It is their mothers who teach their daughters to be sexual deviants by breaking them and molding them.  This is a story about one young succubi who has come of age to meet her mother and start her training.

Alien Abduction
A young girl is walking home when a bright light appeared over head and after blacking out, she finds herself on an alien ship being studied to see how humans would fare as sex slaves.  This story will likely appeal to someone who doesn't mind playing an alien race and don't forget the probes. ;D

Teaching the Twins
Incest, m/m, and m/f
Twins, who are a girl and her brother, are sent to live in Scotland with an associate of their late father.  Little do they know that they have been sold by their estrange mother to a rich eccentric who makes his home in a old castle in Scotland and has an appetite for the lovely pair.  I will protray the twins and the writer must portray an older, but dominate man.

I will add more later as more comes to mind.