Political correctness gone far too far.....

Started by Elvi, November 20, 2007, 04:51:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Quote from: kongming on November 29, 2007, 06:58:02 PM
Luxury. When I was a girl...

We'd have to wake up at 8 O'clock the night before, eat a bowl full of cold poison, clean the swamp we lived in then work a 26 hour day breaking rocks with our teeth. Then, when we got home, our father would kill us, and dance on our graves singing hallelujah.

You were lucky enough to have*teeth*? Kids these day have it too good. We didn't sleep but just leaned at the shovel and closed out eyes for a moment at midnight, before drinking a cup of radioactive waste, dig a kilometer of 6 foot trench in the granite rock and then polish it with our toothbrushes who had lost the bristles long ago. Then, when we got home, our father would run us through the meat grinder and sell us as turkey basting.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Celestial Goblin

Any thread that reads like 'Yomi - 1000 hells' for WoD is a good thread.
Keep it coming folks! :D

ShrowdedPoet

I, the almighty diety, now ban political correctness!  Now everybody start swearing VERY VERY loudly!
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs

Schwarzepard

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on May 15, 2008, 01:32:26 PM
I, the almighty diety, now ban political correctness!  Now everybody start swearing VERY VERY loudly!

On it.

Sabby

Quote from: ShrowdedPoet on May 15, 2008, 01:32:26 PM

Release the greased up tourettes sufferers! *falls over laughing*

ShrowdedPoet

Yes!  Yes, it's all coming together quite nicely!  Mwahahahahahaha!
Kiss the hand that beats you.
Sexuality isn't a curse, it's a gift to embrace and explore!
Ons and Offs