Batman villains game

Started by rainshadow, March 08, 2008, 08:55:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaintedSoul

I believe this game has some real potential if you get a few serious players to play the main roles. Of course, Joker is one of them. (And I see you have that covered) The Riddler is usually here and there, and we can't forget Catwoman and Poison Ivy. Those are the ones I find in most of the issues/episodes I've seen/read.
" If I could but find a single flaw, perhaps I would not feel so broken. "

rainshadow

I don't think I'm so concerned in as far as getting players for the various roles. There seems to be enough interest at this point. I'm taking a wait-and-see approach until Wed.
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

Jester

Have you read "No Mans Land?" where everyone escapes from Arkham and the government shuts of Gotham from the rest of the country.

You could then give the villains different parts of Gotham...to play with.

RedEve

Quote from: rainshadow on March 10, 2008, 12:54:29 AM
So... here's the list so far...

TaintedSoul as Harley
Great Triangle as Joker
RedEve as either Catwoman or Poison Ivy (I'd like you to make a choice ASAP so that the character you don't choose is open for someone else)

Looks like I'm gonna run with it folks. Feel free to start taking dibs on characters and by Wednesday I'll hope to look into getting it up and running. ;D

I'll take Catwoman, so Poison Ivy is open for whomever wants her.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

rainshadow

I know of 'No Man's Land'... but I've yet to read it.

TaintedSoul as Harley
Great Triangle as Joker
RedEve as Catwoman
"The ticket to the future is always open. What happens in the future is our own responsibility." - Rem, Trigun

"Nothing says 'I hate war' like a good explosion in a populated area." -rainshadow

DreadD

Eh, if anyone wants to do something not-too kinky with some victims I can run them >_>  Hrm...  I might consider running Ivy or something, too, though.

Phunnie Bone

I'd like to come aboard, but I'm a little torn...I'll take Ivy if Dread doesn't want her. Two-Face just sounds like so much fun though....
"..words concocted from the lyrical locksmith, deadly as ten droplets of ricin toxin.."

Ons and Offs

Jester

DreadD

Hrm, well I think I could have quite a bit of fun with Poison Ivy, aphrodisiacs, and some heroes, eh? >_>

rainshadow

Jester... well, I really would rather not at this point. We've got our villains and then I'd also like victims (I think we've actually got a few) for the villains to toy with.

TaintedSoul as Harley
Great Triangle as Joker
RedEve as Catwoman
DreadD as Poison Ivy
Phunnie Bone as Two-Face (I'm guessing??)

Okay... I am feeling a bit under the weather at the moment (tis why I did not get started with this yesterday) and I'm going to take another day or two to recover. If I don't get anything started tomorrow evening, expect me to get started sometime Saturday.

rainshadow

Okay, I've got an OOC thread posted and I'll post our first game thread later today. Our game is called The Curse of Gotham. I've got a few details I've laid out in the OOC thread, but nothing is really set in stone. The idea will be to get individual side stories going for when villains and victims are set to "socialize." ;D

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13628.0

Anyone who wants to be a victim for certain, PM me. Anyone wanting one of the available villains can do the same.