News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Gray's Ideas [MUL]

Started by ShadeOfGray, November 17, 2008, 11:36:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadeOfGray

Gray's horribly generic and cliche idea list.  I think that all mediums of writing have their advantages and disadvantages, so if you would be interested in a scene over chat/IRC/IM/whatever feel free to PM.  See also my non-forum RP thread

(forenote:  I'm perfectly willing to try any of these from either of the presented role's perspectives. Switching the genders around, or even as an F/F pairing, are all alright, so let me know.  I have no problem with cross-gender RPers.)

New Ideas

The Obelisk (Fantasy-NC)

An explorer couple make their way through a ruin, only to find a undiscovered stairway under one of the heavy stone floors.  They would descend to find a room untouched for centuries, containing only long turned to dust human remains and a strange black obelisk near the center of the room.  As they grew nearer, the ancient stone monument began to glow, and shapes danced within the shadows.  The ghosts of ancient days soon revived by the power of the dark spire, becoming flesh once more and surrounding the two explorers.  Their eyes were empty, their minds vacant, hands soon grasped toward them...

The obelisk would steal the life of any living being that wandered too close, spreading it among the entire room.  The longer they stayed, the shorter their life would become.  They had to escape, but these ghosts were not about to return to the sleep of death.  They had every intention of continuing this hedonistic inferno for as long as the lives of the tragic explorers would hold out.  They had never felt so alive...

My daughter's in love with a hermaphrodite! (a.k.a. Let's roll EVERY fetish into one game) (Modern-..likely VAN)

A single mother suddenly finds that her daughter is hanging around with a different crowd and quickly suspects that it might be the wrong crowd.  During some well intentioned snooping, she catches her daughter having sex with one of her female friends.  Or so she thought it was a female friend, that was no strap-on she saw!  At once alarmed and fascinated, she pulls our poor Futa aside with the intention of putting a stop to the whole affair.  Of course, our fun-loving futa flips the tables completely around, making it abundantly clear that she wouldn't mind adding dear mother into their fun!  At once flabbergasted and completely curious, our dear mother learns just how versatile two sets of equipment can be.  Of course, our Futa wasn't about to stop there, either, not until she had turned these two streets of love into a full-time 3-way intersection.

(...This game would be very light-hearted and tongue-in-cheek, obviously.)

Older Ideas

The Landlady (Modern) [Could fit into multiple categories]

When her father passed away, she inherited the deed to an apartment complex nearly adjacent to a local university.  Only in her late twenties, she had little idea of just what to do to manage the property.  She knew her father did not want it sold, and paying a crew to make decisions for her was not only uneconomical but not really her style.  She resolved to try managing the premises herself for a year or so, to see how things would work out. 

Fairly well, as it turned out. 

Predictably, almost all of her clients were students looking to escape from the university's sharp housing rules and steep living costs.  Though the building couldn't really be called luxury, it had far above more amenities than your average dormitory.  Maintenance issues weren't really severe, and parents were far more giving than expected in terms of rent, she had on her hands a very profitable business that practically ran itself, this had to be a paradise!  She was well liked among the residents, and she ended up liking them a lot more than she thought she would. 

If the rumors of her parties in the large penthouse suite are to be believed, far more than was proper. 

A new semester was about to begin, and with it came a new wave of students.  She could hardly wait...

Devils in the hearts of Men [NC] (Fantasy)
It was one of the biggest purges in the history of Riscana, an entire squadron of military troops arrived to investigate rumors of a house of ill-repute on the country's perimeter.  They found all they expected and more, it was the den of a pleasure cult in worship of a succubus.  Deeming the entire premises blasphemous, they burnt the opulent mansion to the ground, a collection of blackened stone the only reminder that it ever existed.   Many of the patrons were apprehended, some perished in the blazing fires.  A select few managed to escape undetected, the fires of hate in their eyes as they watched the flames devour their home.   A group escaped together in the woods, unwilling to forget, unwilling to forgive. 

Three months later, the plans were set.  They descended upon a secluded monastery deep in the forests, not far from their original home.  The temple was dedicated to Dizal, a god fiercely opposed to their own.  Dizal was ivory purity, Dizal was the foundation of the family.  There was no place for selfish pleasure in Dizal's temple.  There was no room for overwhelming ecstasy that made the muscles quiver.  That is, until the spurned cult arrived at their doorstep.   

The meager guard at the pacifist temple were quickly overpowered, the helpless devoted within were quickly rounded up and taken prisoner within their own temple.  The cult licked their lips in anticipation as they prepared to wreak their vengeance of pleasure.  Ohh... They would make them beg for it...

Mind Swap (Fantasy) [VAN]
They were wizards who had met in the academy when they were still in training, and instantly fell in love.  They wed shortly after graduating, however, they soon discovered that despite both their wishes, they were unable to have children.  They both worked tirelessly to develop a spell that would at least give them a close facsimile to an actual child, but all efforts seemed to be fruitless.  Their next attempt would also be a monumental failure, however, this time there was an added consequence.

The magic was supposed to combine a part of both their souls into one physical being, however, it only ended up striking both unconscious. When they woke up, they were stunned to find something strange.  Their souls had swapped places, their consciousnesses suddenly in the others body.  They needed to find a way to right what went wrong, but before that, both would learn much of what it was like to live in the others shoes.

A Difference in Perspective (Modern) [UN]
A child of rich parents, she seldom wanted anything in life.  When it came time to find a husband, she married an equally rich son of a Pharmaceutical mogul.  She lived her days in perpetual safety, never having to worry about her future.  Inevitably as the years went by, this led to her becoming increasingly bored. Her marriage was very open and both of them had been known to have sordid affairs, occasionally engaging in swapping with other couples, even holding grand orgy parties in their mansion. 

At the advice of one of her girlfriends, she had commissioned a portrait done of her by a local painter that came highly recommended.  Wanting to add her own little spice to the equation, she decided she wanted it to be a nude portrait.  She had a large circle of younger men for toys, but thought she might introduce a new one, particularly as she heard this one was fresh out of college. 

The painter himself was a child of poor parents, who had practically cut all ties with him when he took up the study of painting.  He worked his own way through art studies by working at dead-end service jobs.  He lived in a small, one-bedroom apartment and his painting supplies and rent nearly broke the bank every month.  Despite all his troubles, he was fiercely dedicated to his profession and making paintings that his clients were satisfied which, trying to break out and make a name for himself in the art world...

Their worlds could not be further apart, and yet they had come together. 

I thank you for your time in reading, and welcome you to make suggestions, questions or alterations, or ask me to participate in your own plots, just send me a pm or describe them here  *bow*

-Your Ever Humble Shade of Gray

Between young and old, Between was and be
Between dark and light, Between you and me
This pleasant shade of gray.. (O/O)
(Idea Thread)

Caedy

Not yet approved, but hopefully soon.  I like Immortal Seduction if it is still available ^_^
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

ShadeOfGray

Unfortunately we cannot RP with the unapproved, but if the scene is still available when that happens, send me a PM. 

Good luck on your approval process.
(Idea Thread)

ShadeOfGray

Cleaned up the taken ones, added The Wizard's Grimoire.
(Idea Thread)

Duchess

The Wizard's Grimoire (Fantasy) [UN]

sound interesting ,what should i know about magic to be able to play a good role?

ShadeOfGray

I'll scribble up a PM for you with some guidelines!
(Idea Thread)

ShadeOfGray

New ideas for IRC/IMers. 

If they're still available when one of my forum RPs ends, I'll open them up to forum play.
(Idea Thread)

Caedy

I want this one on either ims or mirc: A Difference in Perspective (Modern) [UN] 

Am flexible.
No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

ShadeOfGray

Back from the dead to try and find my writing inspiration again. 

New Ideas added-
The Landlady
The Devils in the hearts of men. 

(Idea Thread)

ShadeOfGray

More ideas added full of generic wankery. 

Under the new ideas section. 

Makes sense doesn't it?

Older ideas moved to Older ideas too!

(Idea Thread)

Doomsday

Ahh, I'd love to play the daughter/mother/herm love triangle if it's open.