Amazonian RP

Started by Dragonfly7022003, May 27, 2010, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly7022003

I wanted to play a Amazonian RP, it will be in a village hidden deep in the forest of a forgotten kingdom. It is a female ruled people. The men are used for manual labor and breeding.

Ok I will need a leader of the tribe and other female warriors; I will play the village shaman/Wise woman. Then were going to need male slaves,

Name:
Status(Amazon or Male Slave):
Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes)
Position in the tribe:
Bio:
Player's Limits: (What you DON'T want to happen to your character.)

Name: Lazindra
Looks

Sexuality: She is BI, and will sleep with men if she wishes it.
Position in the tribe: The Wise woman/ Shaman second to the Tribe head female
Bio.
Lazindra is a strong woman raised with the tribe, at a young age her totem was found to be the Black Bird, and magic flowed through her blood. She spent most of her life flowing the former shaman around studding and learning, she finally died of old age and Lazindra took up the mantle as village shaman and spiritual guide for the whole tribe, her duties include blessings on the warriors as they go out on raids, finding the children’s totems on there 12th birthday.

elfguy

Damn I like the way you think, I want in for sure. I'd play one of the female warriors, maybe the leader if no one takes the spot. I'll edit in the CS later.
----

Dragonfly7022003

You can have any spot you want, Im just hoping more people like this idea.

Brandon

Sounds interesting, Ill have to think of a character. They will either be a submissive male for the women's needs or an experienced hunter/warrior for the tribe
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Drake Valentine

Curious whether this is fantasy leaning or more realism for the character builds.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Dragonfly7022003

rahatngt

A captured warrior to be used as a breeder maybe ;)

Kate

would it be possible for me to role play a character like this (this one doesnt have any modern trappings)
http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1051233153&pgid=&gid=2229171&page=0

KikuLei

Quote from: Kate on May 30, 2010, 10:35:03 AM
would it be possible for me to role play a character like this (this one doesnt have any modern trappings)
http://www.imagefap.com/image.php?id=1051233153&pgid=&gid=2229171&page=0

Lol that picture makes me giggle. :3

I would be interested in playing the leading lady if you wouldn't mind? :)

Dragonfly7022003

Ok that looks good and herms are alowed, umm but are they twins?

Covert Revulsion

I would love to RP. :] Perhaps a warrior that specializes in training horses and riding? Do you want me to Pm you the info?

Dragonfly7022003

That sounds good just post your char on hear

Covert Revulsion

I'm trying to find an image... hold on. :P

Covert Revulsion

Name: Calliope
Looks:
Character's Sexuality: Bisexual, is new to relationships with men
Position in the tribe: Horse trainer/caretaker, expert at riding
Bio: Naturally careful and cautious, Calliope is a young woman that is obedient to her sisters. She helps anyone that needs it, but isn't a push over either. She is firm on her beliefs, and has the ability to communicate well with most animals, a gift she thanks the gods, specifically Artemis. Her weapon of choice is her bow, but she is knowledgeable, like almost all of her sisters, on how to use a variety of weapons. Her most notable trait, other then being an expert on horses and communicating with animals, is singing as well.
Player's Limits: Anything that's on my off list on my signature.

elfguy

Name: Melina

Status(Amazon or Male Slave): Amazon

Looks(Image preferred):

Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes) Bi

Position in the tribe: Female warrior

Bio: Melina always considered personal strength to be of utmost importance as she grew up. She trains heavily, and became very skilled both in hand to hand combat and with her staff. The staff she uses is one she's had for a long time, and is very precious to her. It's made of the finest metals, and perfectly balanced. Unlike most warriors who use axes or swords, she only fights with her staff, but is very good with it, able to take on multiple enemies at the same time. While she doesn't have as many muscles or definition than a bodybuilder would, she still has significant strength from her years of training, and can best most men.

Melina has a very volatile personality. She despises all men, and will be condescending and ruthless to them. But with women, she will be overly affective, and could even become that way with a man if one was able to break through her emotional wall, which hasn't happened as of yet. She loves to have casual sex, usually taking the role of the sub with women, and the dominant one with men, but also takes her position seriously and takes care of her fellow amazons.

Player's Limits: (What you DON'T want to happen to your character.) Death, limps cut off, mutations
----

Ramael

Huh.

I'm a little interested in playing a slave. Actually one of my teenage fantasies that I had forgotten about (odd, eh?). Give me some time to whip a character up...in the meantime, anything else I should be bearing in mind when creating one? Maybe other certain characteristics of the setting, history of the tribe...?

Dragonfly7022003

Ok sounds good, men slaves need to post chars too. I think soon we should be able to get something roling.

elfguy

I think we could use 2-3 slaves at the least. We're starting to look good on the amazons side.
----

Dragonfly7022003

I think one more slave should do it.

Brandon

Rough draft, but I was dragging my feet for awhile and I had to turn something in

Name: Marcello Welre

Description (sorry no picture at this time): Marcello stands six feet three inches tall with a muscular build for a man of his size. He has deep green eyes and a full head of shinning blond hair. He has handsome features all over his body and tends to look skinny till people get much closer to him. His back bears a tattoo of a winding dragon wreathed in fire and surronded by beautiful women, signifying his personality's passionate if leacherous side. The most interesting trait is not visual but in fact audiual, as he has a thick accent

When he has the luxury of choosing what clothes he wears he likes bright colors like reds and oranges or anything that tends to make people look at him, another character trait in which he enjoys attention from others.

Background: Marcello was born in Florence a little over two decades ago. Like most young and healthy italian men he scrambled to make something of himself. Luckily for him, even though his family was only middle class, he was able to work some risky but well paying jobs until he came of age. However when he turned sixteen he was married off to the Duchess Fionna Gianni, a haughty woman which he soon found wore on his nerves. He never wanted to have her in his life, but in Florence one doesnt turn arranged marriages away so easily

As luck would have it an opportunity came to him when a wealthy cartographer heard of his wanderlust and offered him a job as an explorer. It was the perfect excuse to get away from his wife and continue to make a living for their family. After several very successful and lucrative expeditions he came to the amazonian's area and was captured by them. Although hes torn about being a prisoner hes happy to be away from his betrothed, hopefully for good
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Drake Valentine

Question II: Slaves already captured or would others be captured through the story?

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

Dragonfly7022003

I was thinking all ready captured,

Kate

Name : Kate
Sexuality :
Onmisexual
Position in the tribe: Priestess of Arona (Horse god)
Player's Limits: No permanent scaring or injury

Kate's hermaphoridite form is rare but not unheard of in amazon society. Those exceptionally endowed are automatically priestesses of Arona -as the size of their phallus and the fact that it is permanently erect make other careers impossible. Amazons are always useful to the group however and its is culturally acceptable for lead amazons to request sexual services of them for themeslves or others and for them to act as healers during expeditions. Culturally such couplings is not considered sleeping with another as they are deemed not people but representatives of one of their gods and such acts are considered their blessings.

Priestesses are considered a step below a noble as far as privileges are concerned but are only considered so while adopting this cultural service.

Although these Priestess of Arona do not carry weapons, they are not forbidden on doing so, their constantly errect horse-sized phallus simply limits their use so much, doing so invites too much danger with little chance of benefit. As such they often seek the company of those that can.

Other than the obvious they are otherwise beautiful women and recognizable for having a tail of hair matching the one they have on their head

Drake Valentine

I think I'll pass.

Good luck though.

Dragonfly7022003

Ok so far everything looks good, Umm i think we need more captives. We have 4 Amazons and 1 captive.