we are only part of a dream [f for m] updated 1/16

Started by sunbeams, July 11, 2011, 11:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunbeams

Hi there. I'm not a very serious person; I like to have fun with characters and the words that make their worlds up. It's always nice when someone's writing really inspires me and makes it so I can't wait to reply. c: When it comes to my writing comfort zone, I can do anything from a paragraph to around six paragraphs for the average post. But it really depends on what is going on in the story, and how much there is to respond to. Idle chit chat doesn't make for extensive posts, and I honestly don't want to read a half dozen paragraphs about useless, unnecessary, noncontributory information.

I like playing girls who aren't going to topple over and shatter like a china doll. No damsels in distress. Girls who aren't afraid of making the first move. That sort of thing. But, that doesn't mean I like to role play with submissive characters on the other end (i.e. don't ask me to play any sort of milf character, please). When both characters are at least a little fiesty, that's nice. c: Also, wanton young (16-24) women paired with older (35-55) men can definitely prove to be a lot of fun.

While I like one shots, I could also really use a good, long term role play, in which the characters progress slowly in their relationship, from strangers to friends, and friends to lovers. That sort of thing. But, by all means, we could always just do more of a one shot if you'd prefer. ;D

Hmm, let's see, I'll lay down some basic pairings, we could either plot (together, not just me--it takes two to tango) for them or jump right into it. Bolded is who I'd like to play, and the more asterisks, the better. Feel free to mix and match.

Professor x Student **********
Uncle x Niece **********
Stoner x Dealer **********
Tourist x Local *****
Musician x Fan ******
Therapist x Patient **********
Teacher x Student ******
Best friend x Best friend *****
Something Pokemon related ******
Artist x Model ****
Young Woman x Married man ********

Basically ANYTHING with an older male and a younger female will probably get my attention. I don't know why, but I love this type of taboo(ish) pairing.

And, these are just suggestions. I'd love to hear your ideas and cravings, really. What's the worst I could do, say no? Haha. ;D If you use character pics, feel free to choose one for me from my own gallery. c:

PM me!

sunbeams

sunbeams

tiny update about what will and will not catch my attention. <3

michaeljustme2

Sunbeam,

I am new to this site though have been role playing on and off for quite a few years.  This is the first site I have been on  that allows for extended rp's.  I am more used to single session.  I do enjoy detailed rp with tension as the characters can't seem to help themselves even though their relationship is inappropriate. Have you considered being an exchange student and your host is a teacher at the high school you will be attending but not your teacher.  I am very visual and appreciate your character pics, several would be perfect for this role.  I would enjoy a flirty feisty relationship that though inappropriate seems to be moving forward with neither of us being in control or able to stop it. If you are interested please let me know.

Michael