What are you Listening to Right Now? (Part 2)

Started by diamonedsky, September 28, 2012, 10:55:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panduhmoanium

I loved this song when it first came out... Then Farcry 3 totally ruined it... Because I played the same level over 50 times just to blow up some pot farms while this played in the background.

Skrillex & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley - Make It Bun Dem

Kitsunetsuki

[tr]
[td]
O.Os~A.As (around but not seeking)
Ideas (up-to-date)
Poetry~Singing~Wiki~Characters
How the men of Elliquiy have ruined me[/td][/tr][/table]

Dovel

Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Silver

Quote from: Tersius on January 26, 2013, 08:04:09 AM
You rock Silver! You win 1 internetz!

*chair dancing like a boss!*

+1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like a Boss, Rick Ross...

*coughs*

Talk Show Host - Radiohead
O/O's  Request Thread  A/A's
Now Playing: Star - ♡ Machinedrum (A$AP Ferg Remix)
People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

NinjaWeazel

Silver

People fear what they don't understand, But then they get mad because they don't dare to do it, Everybody a shinin' star, they ain't get far so they can't prove it, Most stars foolish, full of gas, useless, Pushin' bad influence, wonder what happened to 'em?, They say hurt people hurt people, guess that is proven, They put on a mask to mask feelings, Fill the universe with mass ceilings, Most people not even tappin' in...♡

Silver

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

This masterpiece of a song, and the best video I can find is a slideshow of nature pictures.. -shakes my head-

Stone Temple Pilots - Big Empty
Van Halen - Tattoo

diamonedsky

Van Halen - Tattoo

Saidi

Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?