Welcome to The Salem Institute of Magic! - [ Recruiting!! Adults now Open!!][HP]

Started by Codexa, April 15, 2016, 10:34:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rafiki23

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Codexa

*Steals Eli and drags him away*

No touchie.

:P

On a GM note - If folks have asked us anything and we haven't answered you. Give us a poke or jab! :) and we'll do our best to get everything answered and taken care of.

Jai... Jai..

*swoons and faints*

Juggtacular

Rafiki23

I Know the Dark Delight of Being Strange, the Penalty of Difference in the Crowd, the Loneliness of Wisdom Among Fools

Juggtacular

Guys...we should make a Calendar. A sexy wizard calendar.

I mean...look at us.

Rafiki23

Quote from: Codexa on May 03, 2016, 12:09:36 PM
*Steals Eli and drags him away*

No touchie.

:P

On a GM note - If folks have asked us anything and we haven't answered you. Give us a poke or jab! :) and we'll do our best to get everything answered and taken care of.

Jai... Jai..

*swoons and faints*

Rafiki23

Lady Sakura

Quote from: Juggtacular on May 03, 2016, 12:17:09 PM
Guys...we should make a Calendar. A sexy wizard calendar.

I mean...look at us.

Damn gotta have me some of that chocolate sauce!

*Fans herself*

Ceralilly

I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes

Rafiki23

Codexa

Rafiki23

Ceralilly

Zealously Jaded

Too many hot guys in this school...  Charlotte doesn't know where to look.

Ceralilly

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on May 03, 2016, 12:47:50 PM
Too many hot guys in this school...  Charlotte doesn't know where to look.

Olivia feels her pain...hehe

Caela

Pain?? What Pain?

Kleo simply says, "Look everywhere and enjoy the view!"

Caela

Quote from: Caela on May 03, 2016, 01:31:13 PM
Pain?? What Pain?

Kleo simply says, "Look everywhere and enjoy the view!"

And then adds, "And be honest...the women are just as hot as the men, so there is no bad place to let your eyes fall!"

Rafiki23

Caela

Quote from: Rafiki23 on May 03, 2016, 01:35:28 PM

Kleo arches one eybrow sharply at that and starts to slowly back away, "Sorry man but cannibalism isn't my thing. I prefer boyfriends alive and breathing, not made into sweaters, but you enjoy that..."

Zealously Jaded

Quote from: Caela on May 03, 2016, 01:55:47 PM
Kleo arches one eybrow sharply at that and starts to slowly back away, "Sorry man but cannibalism isn't my thing. I prefer boyfriends alive and breathing, not made into sweaters, but you enjoy that..."

Charlotte "There's nothing wrong with take a bite... or four."

TheHangedOne

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on May 03, 2016, 01:59:21 PM
Rune "Come take a bite of me, baby. A bite is like a kiss, but with more enthusiasm!"
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Caela

Quote from: Absinthe Tori on May 03, 2016, 01:59:21 PM

Kleo, "Nibbling on and making sweaters out of are entirely different things!"

CurvyKitten

I am still open to links, I have Jessy, Natalie, and Breanna as well. So if any of our new arrivals wish to plot with me let me know. :)

Juggtacular

Moses: "I know we're not supposed to use magic out of school, buuuuuut."